Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
To help you solve the issue about Nicole's sexuality and behaviour here, I'll give you some evidence and some of my reasoning.

-Nicole's body still reacts with some arousal towards males but more or less at the begining MC states that is like a morning wood, so only his/her body reacts but his mind doesn't react to males. So you could say that there are hormones in play that affect Nicole's reaction but as MC isn't into it it's like empty arrousal.
- Original Nicole had very low impulse control, so she was more or less always looking for instant gratification (sex or drugs) and she was prone to violent outbursts, MC has a higher control so he has a hard time dealing with that part. We added those random events with Nicole masturbating in the morning to make clear the idea that Nicole gets horny very easily.

So you could say hormones do affect MC's behaviour but people are not just hormones. The last straight part of Nicole that lives is that MC will be open to try having sex with futanaris, because MC find the girls atractive and Nicole's body still want that dick. But as stated Nicole won't be having sex with guys

In conclusion you are reading too much into a game that has a magical undead hooker that just got cured from who knows how many STDs, some sustance addiction and fatal head trauma overnight.

Is this a remake up to the point where the original game was abandoned or will this go further?
On the next version this game will reach in most of the routes the same point as on the original with some routes already past that point on v0.4.5, so this game is already going further.

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
In conclusion you are reading too much into a game that has a magical undead hooker that just got cured from who knows how many STDs, some sustance addiction and fatal head trauma overnight.
I agree

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
so just gotta ask if im getting hints does that mean the content is actually in the game? i ask because i have a few hints. one for rebecca about a camera and one for Izzy about light training but cant fire an event for either. some people also just dont have hints and not sure if that means theres nothing or more coming just no current events. mostly asking since most have a note about actually being out of content

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so just gotta ask if im getting hints does that mean the content is actually in the game? i ask because i have a few hints. one for rebecca about a camera and one for Izzy about light training but cant fire an event for either. some people also just dont have hints and not sure if that means theres nothing or more coming just no current events. mostly asking since most have a note about actually being out of content
Yes, hints are for content. If a hint doesn't show up is a bug because when you reach the end of the content the hints will tell you that. At least for izzy her event is during the day while having fitness lvl 1, Rebecca needs for you to continue building Nicole's social media so that deppends on other characters as well.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
Huh interesting. Idk if there's a bug or not then. I'm at level 1 fitness and no matter what I do there's never an event anywhere on any day I've checked over like 2 in game weeks. I'll keep looking

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I believe I found 2 bugs (I could be wrong though since I am not the best at looking through the code).

1. There is no call for the elizabeth4 event, but there are 2 jumps for the elizabeth3 event. I believe one of those should be a jump to elizabeth4 (dia_loop line 323).
  2. It is impossible to get the rebecca3 event, since it requires hrebecca being at 3 (line 120) while you can only get it to 2 before that, so it should be "== 2" and not 3 I believe.
I hope this helps, and I am not just being stupid when reading the code.

Reactions: mcmng

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks both of you for letting me know about those issues! For the last version I was the only one testing so some errors got past the cleaning process, sorry about that.

I believe I found 2 bugs (I could be wrong though since I am not the best at looking through the code).

1. There is no call for the elizabeth4 event, but there are 2 jumps for the elizabeth3 event. I believe one of those should be a jump to elizabeth4 (dia_loop line 323).
  2. It is impossible to get the rebecca3 event, since it requires hrebecca being at 3 (line 120) while you can only get it to 2 before that, so it should be "== 2" and not 3 I believe.
I hope this helps, and I am not just being stupid when reading the code.
I'll fix it right now but saddly the version that's here wont be fix (until the next release) because I have already too much of version 0.5 in the game to just add the fix.

Huh interesting. Idk if there's a bug or not then. I'm at level 1 fitness and no matter what I do there's never an event anywhere on any day I've checked over like 2 in game weeks. I'll keep looking
For the fitness lvl up you have to go and train with Lola in the morning, if the event doesn't trigger that way that means there is a bug in there that will be fix in version 0.5

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I'll fix it right now but saddly the version that's here wont be fix (until the next release) because I have already too much of version 0.5 in the game to just add the fix.
I fixed those 2 errors in my file. If you want, I can post my dia_loop file here and can be linked from the home page.

If you are looking for the Izzy event, you also have to progress Jenna's route. If you have done that already, you can post your save and I can try to figure it out.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
well i had one izzy event but it still says theres more so if theres only 1 then thats a bug as well. as for rebecca im assuming its the bug mentioned bove. the rest i managed outside of a monica wait until something happens hint

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
well i had one izzy event but it still says theres more so if theres only 1 then thats a bug as well. as for rebecca im assuming its the bug mentioned bove. the rest i managed outside of a monica wait until something happens hint
Yes, there is only 1 Izzy event, and the Monica event is when you talk to her about Elizabeth, so if you have done that, then you should be good. My hint screen is also bugged for Izzy and Monica.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Neat project, will keep an eye out for this game. Dev should find someone to proofread the game script, though. I managed to spot several typos and other grammar mistakes and English isn't even my mother language.

Since we're talking about bugs, I have something else to report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Forgot to mention what I liked the most about the game. Here it is:

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I have to say the scenario with the reality tv show is too good to just have it in the background. Is there going to be more of that?
Yeah, I was going to say something of that effect myself. Seems like the kind of crazy slutty nonsense I'm really into.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have to say the scenario with the reality tv show is too good to just have it in the background. Is there going to be more of that?
At some point the reality show was going to be the game (instead of this remake) but, to make it as we intended it would take more money and time than what we have now.
So the reality show will continue as a side story of NBNL, at least part 3 is already in version 0.5 of the game. But maybe after Lust Colony we might work it as a full game like we wanted to.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a way to increase charisma without getting fucked by Tatiana? I'm already avoiding Mia because I don't want anything to do with futas.
On that topic, It's a bit annoying that the event icon won't disappear from the school even though I don't want to see that event. So I constantly have to check the school to make sure I'm not missing any new events that aren't Mia.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes