Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is it possible to have relationships only with girls? (Can Mia be completely avoided?)
It would be great if Mia could be avoided!
It would be great if Nicole had relationships with girls only!
Hmm...the FAQ says there are dicks in the game, but it dont mention if they are fully avoidable or if this game is useless for any real lesbians like me....and since the search for avoidable had 0 results and i dont intend to read 7 pages of comments, i need to ask: Pure lesbian or unavoidable dicks?
Both comments are going in the same line so I'm answering both of you at once, as of version 0.3 the only dick Nicole (MC not original) can take is Mia's but if you go dominant on her you don't get to see her dick. All scenes featuring dick are skipable since they are memories, videos or other people.

In any case I'm always reading here ;)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
as of version 0.3 the only dick Nicole (MC not original) can take is Mia's but if you go dominant on her you don't get to see her dick.
(I just discovered this scene.) - I liked how Nicole became dominant!
I like the dominant Nicole!

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
I like a game that looks good
But I noticed some women who look like 18 years old like Dr. Taylor, Elizabeth, Sienna and Jenna.
Aren't you supposed to be 30, 32, 34, 40 ?
Hope we see more harassment from women against Nicole

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...are you really complaining to the dev because he managed to make some wrinkly furrys look better than they were supposed to be?
Thats like finding a big bundle of money on the street and complaining because noone swept it.

Strijoca

Jul 20, 2017
I played your previous and remake versions and I liked them both, and I was wondering:
Will there be a Submissive path to Mia's h scenes/story content instead of going in a Corrupt path after the first corrupt choice and being evil all the time to access her h scenes.
Or will it be that if you don't choose the Corrupt path (after choosing the first corrupt option) is just to avoid/ignore Mia and never see her h scenes/story content?
Because I would like to go for a somewhat Pure/Lewd path/story, except for that corrupt choice, ofc.
Or am I getting confused with your latest post?

Last edited:

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
By the way version 0.4 will take a little bit longer since I'm changing computers, but NBNL should stat getting graphic updates to its old content too in the future versions ;)

I like a game that looks good
But I noticed some women who look like 18 years old like Dr. Taylor, Elizabeth, Sienna and Jenna.
Aren't you supposed to be 30, 32, 34, 40 ?
Hope we see more harassment from women against Nicole
A friend pointed me that too, but it was too late, since in the original Nicole joked that Sharon (the doctor) looked to young I decided to just to say she has good genes and call it a day, by the way Jenna is the same age as Nicole so she looks okay in that regard she acts more as a teacher because Jenna is in third year and Nicole in first. In the next version there is an older character that I think looks her age.

I played your previous and remake versions and I liked them both, and I was wondering:
Will there be a Submissive path to Mia's h scenes/story content instead of going in a Corrupt path after the first corrupt choice and being evil all the time to access her h scenes.
Or will it be that if you don't choose the Corrupt path (after choosing the first corrupt option) is just to avoid/ignore Mia and never see her h scenes/story content?
Because I would like to go for a somewhat Pure/Lewd path/story, except for that corrupt choice, ofc.
Or am I getting confused with your latest post?
Right now the game has a dom and a sub version of Mia's path but nothing in the "pure" side, the choices that are in the game won't lock you on a path as of right now.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Damn, somehow I didn't even realize 4.5 was out. Gonna play through and give my thoughts on it later.
Don't let MC have sex with men, Okay ?
I'm follow game
Don't worry, aside from one optional flashback the devs have decided to keep the content in this girl/girl or girl/dickgirl.
Damn shame.
Myself and others much prefer the game this way. I don't mind stuff with dudes in it, but they have to look good, and Honey Select 2? Not a good engine for good-looking dudes.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Myself and others much prefer the game this way. I don't mind stuff with dudes in it, but they have to look good, and Honey Select 2? Not a good engine for good-looking dudes.
Yeah I have no idea of the history of the game, or of its former incarnation rather, or what it would have been like in this one. You make a good point about HS2 because the models are pretty bad, it's just a shame to me because I don't really like lesbian stuff all that much.

I also feel like the premise of the game is completely wasted in doing it this way. In my opinion, might as well have just made it about a repentant whore (she IS a prostitute) who turns a new leaf, stops being a bitch, and now seeks women in an effort to further distance herself from her past life.
Doing a body swap like is being done here opens the door to a very different plot line. The guy coming to terms with his new body, how his new hormonal balance has resulted in an attraction to men, and how he overcomes the inner conflict that might bring. As well as the more mundane fallout from the change of course.
This would be, and I stress again, in my opinion a much better use of the premise. Not that I'm demanding or even asking for the game to be that, it should be its own thing. I'm simply disappointed that it's a bland lesbian game with a throwaway premise.

• Angry
Reactions: Virulenz

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Doing a body swap like is being done here opens the door to a very different plot line. The guy coming to terms with his new body, how his new hormonal balance has resulted in an attraction to men, and how he overcomes the inner conflict that might bring.
There's a lot more to being attracted to men than just estrogen. If I was put into a woman's body there's no way I would find the male body any less repulsive or at all sexually appealing. I'd either resume my existing straight male identity or adopt a lesbian one, men would not be anywhere near the menu. It makes way more sense to turn a straight guy into a lesbian woman than a homophobic (or was that retconned for the remake?) whore into a lesbian.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There's a lot more to being attracted to men than just estrogen. If I was put into a woman's body there's no way I would find the male body any less repulsive or at all sexually appealing. I'd either resume my existing straight male identity or adopt a lesbian one, men would not be anywhere near the menu.
I mean you say that but you'll never know, I personally believe hormones to have quite the impact on attraction (as they do control pretty much everything else, mind and body). But I'm not going to argue about a fantasy scenario that realistically obeys the rules of the writer more than any real world ones.

It makes way more sense to turn a straight guy into a lesbian woman than a homophobic (or was that retconned for the remake?) whore into a lesbian.
I had no idea that the original girl (who you kill by taking over her body I guess?) was anti-lesbian in the original, I agree that that would make it make far less sense (though that detail could simply be omitted to avoid such a conflict in the first place, if one were writing that story).

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I think the koikatsu models where looking better.
Not that i have a preference against the illusion "realistic" models. They are awesome as well.
Just, don't feel like they are done as good as the previous version of the game.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes