Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wow, there's has been some really strange conversation up there for some time.
I guess it's more or less relevant to know if Nicole is going to have sex with male or not. I guess it's a maybe? Depends on the gameplay and the dev's plan. I'm fine which either (prefer lesbian thought, really... we don't have that much REAL lesbian games and/or scenes here).

Now i do expect Nicole to engage with the futas (and/or trans, knowing the dev a little, i doubt there would be any trans, but i don't know) given some time. It's obvious Nicole's body has a huge libido and our mc has trouble controlling his urges in the new female body and if mechanical memory is a thing here it won't be longe before she buys herself a dildo and afterwards go to the futas.
Only then i think males becomes an option, a slow development and acceptance of the new body and new situation. I don't rape is going to happen (maybe?). But i guess it will depend on the level of corruption the mc has too. Still going to wait more updates to get a more clear picture.

Love the game for now, i was a fan of the last game visual design more than this one but i'm still having fun. Keep on the good work!
In this one there is going to be only female and futa, in the original there was going to be male options mainly the dean and Eric but with the passing of time they got scraped as options.
You can expect futas very soon, since Mia (the only futa you've seen) is one of the favorites of our patreons and it doesn't hurt that she's fun to write.

Lot of long winded posts just to say i want the FMC to be the town bicycle.
For girls and futas only

Some of the characters new to this version are interesting. I assume they're kind of replacing some of the old version characters, maybe even combining some of the old ones that felt too similar in purpose or personality? Shirley in particular feels like a combination of Julie and Alissa.
I recall one of the goals for the rework/remake was to cut down on the amount of characters Nicole would be regularly interacting with, but I don't know if that feels like the case even as early as v0.2.
Off the top of my head, the girls are:
  • Elizabeth, Sienna, Rebecca, and Lola from the home (4 characters)
  • Lisa and Dr. Taylor from the hospital + Mia, since she's the doctor's daughter (3 characters)
  • Anri, Daniela, Jenna, Emily, and Marina, all met at university (5 characters)
  • MayNyan from the stream (I don't think we've met her "true self" yet in this version? so I'm counting her as one)
  • Shirley from the random city encounter (another 1)
  • Cassandra and Monica from [guy-who-turned-into-Nicole]'s past (2 characters)
Adding them all up that's 16 characters, and there's certainly some variety to the girls, but I'm just worried this version will fall victim to feature/scope creep and you'll get burnt out on the project.
I guess at this point it's still far less characters than the old version, and I'd say the way they've been introduced or integrated into the story feels a lot better. I hate to bring this up again, but as long as you can avoid another "clusterfuck of a ton of girls from different plotlines all brought together" like that multi-day beach house event, the game should be fine.

(And please, for the love of god, can people stop bringing up the Koikatsu graphics of the old one?)
This game will have 24 girls, the big difference in design with the original is that in this game things are more or less planed, in the original I made up things (girls and features) on the fly, that's why some girls went from nameless background girl to one of the main cast and other faded away the biggest offender in this one are Daniela and Samantha respectively. The features in this remake were planed beforehand too, Nicole's phone is the roadmap more or less.

So I'd say you'll be seeing the full cast in V0.4 and the full features on V0.5, since I added all the variables necessary in V0.2 to make all work.

Bonus -> Shirley already existed in the original one, she was on V0.6 and had the same events as when she meets Nicole in this one

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
It's actually easier to see the tags without clicking while on a desktop than a phone. Just highlight the title with your mouse and don't click and you get the tags.
Wow... you mean people who frequent the site still don't realize just hovering the mouse shows all the tags?? Just... wow...
That and those people who repeatedly go into a thread seemingly just to make (often snarky) comments about how they won't play that game or that the genre / tags suck ; this never ceases to confuse me... why even take the time? I know I don't have the life to waste on such!

I usually prefer female protagonists. What I'd like to see is more stronger ones like in bad memories that don't end up becoming victims all the time. Not that I HATE that content but it usually comes with the tag. It's expected...anticipated.
#OnSoapbox
Agreed! It always frustrates (and often angers me) to see women routinely portrayed as floormats in a mud-room! Sure, it happens and I guess I can accept that some folks find that exciting (though it makes me question just how small their self-esteem must be for this to be the case!), but if we are having a fantasy - which playing a game is - why does it revolve around abusing someone who cannot begin to defend themselves?

#OffSoapbox

I prefer capable protagonists, usually female (as my sexual interests do not include men) and would LOVE to see a game where a female protagonist went completely "John Wick" on the usual abusive assholes (male and female) yet still embraced her sexual side and got into some kinky fun when able!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Wow... you mean people who frequent the site still don't realize just hovering the mouse shows all the tags?? Just... wow...
That and those people who repeatedly go into a thread seemingly just to make (often snarky) comments about how they won't play that game or that the genre / tags suck ; this never ceases to confuse me... why even take the time? I know I don't have the life to waste on such!

#OnSoapbox
Agreed! It always frustrates (and often angers me) to see women routinely portrayed as floormats in a mud-room! Sure, it happens and I guess I can accept that some folks find that exciting (though it makes me question just how small their self-esteem must be for this to be the case!), but if we are having a fantasy - which playing a game is - why does it revolve around abusing someone who cannot begin to defend themselves?

#OffSoapbox

I prefer capable protagonists, usually female (as my sexual interests do not include men) and would LOVE to see a game where a female protagonist went completely "John Wick" on the usual abusive assholes (male and female) yet still embraced her sexual side and got into some kinky fun when able!
I think you can do that in Luna's fall from Grace at least on one of the paths.

eversadboi

Aug 8, 2018
There is nothing new happening after going on a first date with shriley and joining the occult club. Occasionally trains with Lola and studies with Jenna everyday. But that's it. It's the same stuff everyday. Is that a bug or is the game supposed to be a grindfest now???

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
There is nothing new happening after going on a first date with shriley and joining the occult club. Occasionally trains with Lola and studies with Jenna everyday. But that's it. It's the same stuff everyday. Is that a bug or is the game supposed to be a grindfest now???
I think you've just reached the end of any real in-game content for now and Moccasin's Mirror didn't include any kind of message or warning indicating that.

eversadboi

Aug 8, 2018
I think you've just reached the end of any real in-game content for now and Moccasin's Mirror didn't include any kind of message or warning indicating that.
Oh I see then. The thought never occured to me because they even gave you a warning that you should save the game just before the end of version 0.1 iirc.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Don't worry grindeable events are meant to be just a safety net if you picked the options that don't boost stats during other events (when we have a bigger pool of events). The idea is that if you made everything right you need to see the event around 1-2 times and if you do everything wrong 4 times but in this version we don't have enough events still for things to happen as we intended it.

Although we didn't add a notification for the end of the content, we thought that the event markers were enough, maybe we were wrong in that one. In any case for V0.3 we added character hints that will also tell you when you reach the end of the content for one character.

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
New Body - New Life Remake [v0.3] [Moccasin's Mirror] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (1.66GB --> 185MB)
:
- -

Download Mac (1.62GB --> 150MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Going to make a request to all you lovely pervs out there regarding this post.

Just wondering if anyone has a spare fuck to give, I seem to be all out?
Yea, you can have mine as much as you want and it's free. The last time I wasted mine was when I decided I don't give a fuck about reading a comments in games with female protagonists. It's too frustrating.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
In this one there is going to be only female and futa, in the original there was going to be male options mainly the dean and Eric but with the passing of time they got scraped as options.
You can expect futas very soon, since Mia (the only futa you've seen) is one of the favorites of our patreons and it doesn't hurt that she's fun to write.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Strijoca

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the FAQ says there are dicks in the game, but it dont mention if they are fully avoidable or if this game is useless for any real lesbians like me....and since the search for avoidable had 0 results and i dont intend to read 7 pages of comments, i need to ask: Pure lesbian or unavoidable dicks?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes