KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wow 100year++ in future, for hillbilly edition... ? :WutFace:

i cannot wait download and play...

update: WHAT veronica is virgin ?? haha how? that possible lol joke story this game haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1415M
SHA1SUM: 99fdd283f94dd03eef4827ed14e2113b61736bce
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
New Earth [v0.12] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 752 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 735 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Sigh, always see this here and remember I already had it as a patron. Glad nobody puts it up too quick.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow 100year++ in future, for hillbilly edition... ? :WutFace:

i cannot wait download and play...

update: WHAT veronica is virgin ?? haha how? that possible lol joke story this game haha
they are clones (from clones) of original chars and no sex until they arrived on that planet.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'll be a good tyrant I swear! Just give me more POWer. Unlimmmmited POWWWAAAHHH!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm just happy we've brought along gingers to repopulate humanity. Without gingers in the new world, life would have little meaning. :cautious: I'd rather take my chances with the volcanoes than on a planet without freckles.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the game, it might have already been mentioned but the fades from room to room, ship to the outside is driving me crazy :cautious:

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Yeah, the same few renders in the morning over and over again are tiresome. Be nice to just go straight to the meeting or whatever instead.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, the same few renders in the morning over and over again are tiresome. Be nice to just go straight to the meeting or whatever instead.
One problem the Dev can hardly solve is the fact that good SciFi DAZ assets are not too numerous and most often expensive as well. Unless you kitbash extensively with all the DAZ stuff you have, which can be pretty time-consuming, you have to carefully choose your assets, because the bill starts to run up high quickly.
So when a developer buys these costly assets he/she has to make the most of it with them.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
One problem the Dev can hardly solve is the fact that good SciFi DAZ assets are not too numerous and most often expensive as well. Unless you kitbash extensively with all the DAZ stuff you have, which can be pretty time-consuming, you have to carefully choose your assets, because the bill starts to run up high quickly.
So when a developer buys these costly assets he/she has to make the most of it with them.
Eh, be better to not have or only have 1 or 2 from wakeup until meeting, and cheaper. At least he got rid of the annoying alarm sound at the start of the day some time back. Some of us asked that on the Patreon page.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Eh, be better to not have or only have 1 or 2 from wakeup until meeting, and cheaper. At least he got rid of the annoying alarm sound at the start of the day some time back. Some of us asked that on the Patreon page.
Who asked that on the patreon page? Did you?
As for the problem, it rooted back since 2019 at the start of Captain Kitty's game and the previous owner of Erodio (I only started and took the account near the end of Act 01). A guy on F95 whined 'the game is jumping from scenes to scenes'. And they were affected a lot by F95 at that time. The notes they gave me on August 2019 had that as one of the problems. And the advice was: make the game has some similar to sandbox even though it's not sandbox. That's why we have the repeated scenes. I'll consider this problem in Chapter 02.

• Angry
  • Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal and sava75

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I know I asked for no more klaxon, which you did get rid of. Having to click through the same scenes over and over isn't AS annoying but still is a bit.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes