UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Nice renders! Good luck dear dev
Thank you, my friend. (y)

I haven't found the time yet to play the game (looks good and sounds interesting) and you already have 2 offenses against you, your avatar and not making the incest canon.:mad:
Don't worry, there are plenty of games focused exclusively on incest, something a little different won't hurt.
And Mr. Satan is not that bad, he still has a good heart.

gaereth

Jun 24, 2017
The render quality of the banner looks way better than of the in-game screenshots. Too bad.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
The render quality of the banner looks way better than of the in-game screenshots. Too bad.
That scene was prepared exclusively for a few simple screenshots, and it's difficult to replicate the same effect in the normal scenes, used in the events. But with enough experience, and maybe one day with a better computer, I hope to be able to create better results in every scene in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macinnes

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
There's no such thing as "steal" each other's girls in the game. Both twins know each other extremely well, if they sense that either of them has an interest that goes beyond casual in one of the girls, they will simply respect it. It will be simpler if you consider both twins as if they were just one entity. They will always put each other first, before anything else or anyone else.
Thanks for the reply.

So basically it's a game with two protagonists, like, from what you told me to consider the twins as a single "entity". So it's more like "sharing" between "two MCs"? I think it's something like the superwriter's original idea for Secret Summer. Where we play with the two twins.

It could be very interesting, good luck with your project, but it's not really my thing. But even so, I wish you success with your project.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Thanks for the reply.

So basically it's a game with two protagonists, like, from what you told me to consider the twins as a single "entity". So it's more like "sharing" between "two MCs"? I think it's something like the superwriter's original idea for Secret Summer. Where we play with the two twins.

It could be very interesting, good luck with your project, but it's not really my thing. But even so, I wish you success with your project.
In fact, most of the time you only play with one of the two twins, but yes, you can consider both as protagonists. It might be a weird concept, but it's been fun writing their story.

And thank you for the words of encouragement. That should be the spirit of everyone on the forum, considering that it is possible to find games that suit all tastes in this place.

Reactions: JC07

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
...Finally, and I was originally not going to mention this, but I don't think the pauses after the characters change pose is necessary...
I got fed up clicking the mouse 5 times to see a marginally different view of the female elf whilst waiting for the next dialogue box. Maybe I'll check back when there is more content.
I fixed this. From the next release onwards, this will no longer be an issue.
Thanks again for the feedback. o/

Reactions: RRHW

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
In fact, most of the time you only play with one of the two twins, but yes, you can consider both as protagonists. It might be a weird concept, but it's been fun writing their story.

And thank you for the words of encouragement. That should be the spirit of everyone on the forum, considering that it is possible to find games that suit all tastes in this place.
No harm done, because his game isn't my style, doesn't mean he's not interesting.

Secret Summer, was initially written to have male twins as MCs, however, DEV's fan base didn't like the idea very much and he withdrew the idea of twins, leaving only one MC.

But this idea can be something very interesting and can become a lot of fun, I acknowledge. But like I said I am annoying with some things, but surely you find people not as idiotic as me who will like your game a lot.

Good luck and thank you very much for the friendly reply.

Reactions: UnluckySatan

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
No harm done, because his game isn't my style, doesn't mean he's not interesting.

Secret Summer, was initially written to have male twins as MCs, however, DEV's fan base didn't like the idea very much and he withdrew the idea of twins, leaving only one MC.

But this idea can be something very interesting and can become a lot of fun, I acknowledge. But like I said I am annoying with some things, but surely you find people not as idiotic as me who will like your game a lot.

Good luck and thank you very much for the friendly reply.
While I don't like the approach of New Eden with the brother and sister both being protagonists and not being able to be a couple themself it was a bit different with Secret Summer because there it was twin brothers so 2 male protagonists.

Reactions: JC07

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
While I don't like the approach of New Eden with the brother and sister both being protagonists and not being able to be a couple themself it was a bit different with Secret Summer because there it was twin brothers so 2 male protagonists.
Yes, but they were two different arcs. One would stay with family (mother and sisters) the other would stay with Irene and others from the other arc. So I asked the DEV beforehand if brother would share the same LI's with sister. Because in SS despite being two male MCs, each would have their girls, which for me was no problem. As would be the case here, like, the sister would have her girl and the MC would have his, and the sister or brother wouldn't have the ability to pursue the other's girl.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You can actually code the game from the start to have a relations set up. This gets around patreon as the player is the one that changes it you just need to set the defaults to something other then a relative. Below is one of the lines from my own game to set one persons relationship to the mc. It just needs this line and a define set up for it to work. Though since and its sad but they do not have a relationship other then sister brother cause well she is a lesbian and not bi might as well not worry about a patch. since they do not have sex with each other there is no incest :( oh well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
You can actually code the game from the start to have a relations set up. This gets around patreon as the player is the one that changes it you just need to set the defaults to something other then a relative. Below is one of the lines from my own game to set one persons relationship to the mc. It just needs this line and a define set up for it to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the sugestion, this is an interesting approach on the matter. But my intention is to continue keeping their relationship as it is, at least in the main story of the game. I chose to go that way simply for the sake of the story, not so much for Patreon's terms of service.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
For those who played the previous version, you can't use your old save, but it is possible to start the game while skipping the content of previous releases of the game. This is an option that I will continue to implement in all releases from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
the story looks good, but too bad sandbox game... I don't like this kind of game at all.

it would be wise to put the TAG

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
the story looks good, but too bad sandbox game... I don't like this kind of game at all.

it would be wise to put the TAG
I'm going to ask for some moderator or uploader to add the tag, since I don't have permission to edit them. Thanks for the suggestion.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I really like the game, Lyana has an innocence and sweetness that comes across well in the renders.
I noticed the his/her mislabeled issue.
Very good game overall, looking forward to more.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes