2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I followed the walkthrough to try to get the day 2 scene right after "researching female orgasm". I assume it's a scene from daughters point of view in the shower/bath. The walkthrough says "If you did everything correctly you will see this choice: In a towel and Faster. Be sure to click in front of "Work" otherwise the button will disappear." I've tried everything and this choice doesn't show up. How do you get this scene to show up?

Reactions: saravanan

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
are there changes in the dialogues of the prev chapters? should i play this again from the start?
Only corrections from the translations of early parts. No story has been edited.
*edit: New content has been added, but in terms of "editing" the previous portions, no storyline has been adjusted.

So start over if you'd like, but it's not completely necessary.

Ps walkthrough for this update is coming soon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Only corrections from the translations of early parts. No story has been edited.

So start over if you'd like, but it's not completely necessary.

Ps walkthrough for this update is coming soon.
Please add the change log also.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
this last version is a big improvement over the prev one. and that final animations were great.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
This update was definitely better than the previous one. The dialogue was much better, and now that there is dialogue after the BDSM scene, on another playthrough, the scene didn't bother me as much as it did the first time. In fact, I thought the daughter's dialogue the next day about the date was actually funny. Good job!

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes