asero

Oct 14, 2017
He's the guy with the guns in the slums.
I must be pretty bad with directions. Doesn't help of course that the game is in Japanese and all XD
been trying to find something what resembles the slums but I can't find it. Maybe it's easier if you could tell me to which area I have to teleport.

GorillaMask

Nov 24, 2018
Main game system progress

-Game data can be saved, and basically it can be carried over to the next update without any problems, but this is not the case when major changes are made.
・ Level up is possible at the altar, and some status contents are not reflected.
・ Weapons, magic, equipment can be changed, and the UI is still in the middle.
・ Some consumable items can be used.
-Event related is not implemented much in the operation check version.
・ Some doors cannot be passed through yet.

Erotic

・ About 26 small fish enemy characters with erotic implementation (more if you add a difference), there are also enemies who shift to foreplay etc. → production erotic due to one enemy (basically all finish → after the fact)
・ About 10 erotic traps (almost finish → after the fact)
・ 8 bodies with mobuero difference
・ 6 bosses, only 1 of them is erotic.
・ Game over animation 6 CGs
・ Different pregnancy & different birth implementation, only 1 enemy is applicable
・ Gallery available. Supports motion loops (only motions that do not feel strange even if looped)
・ There are 2 sub-erotic events

Ippondatara

Sep 2, 2020
The new patch adds a new region, the Prison, which you access by going down from the Buried Chapel. It doesn't link to anything else so for now it's kind of a dead end. There's one new erotic trap - a hobby-horse - with two variants, and no new enemies. There's supposedly a new weapon as well, but I haven't found it yet.

EDIT: The new weapon is a kind of ax.

Last edited:

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
Alright -- if this has been answered somewhere else, then apologies, but if not..
Where do you find the Iron Maiden enemy? I've seen it in the gallery, yet its location eludes me.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, it's in the new patch in the prison area.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes