Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Hello Hello, I 100% want to play this but I am not sure if I should wait. So some quick questions please and thank you.

Its in English right?
How difficult is it?
Are there cheats or Console Commands?
Is this super taxing on the computer?

Jun 21, 2018
Hello Hello, I 100% want to play this but I am not sure if I should wait. So some quick questions please and thank you.

Its in English right?
How difficult is it?
Are there cheats or Console Commands?
Is this super taxing on the computer?
No, but if you use the guide that is on the 13th page of this post, most of it will be in English, more than enough to manage
There is a wide difficulty setting, it can be very easy
idk someone probably uploaded savefiles if you just want the gallery
light as a feather

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
So is the quest about the woman's medicine and the drunk dude rambling about girls going missing completable? Or is that not a real quest at all and it's just flavor text?

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
The one thing I hope they change at some point is the escape mechanism.

Currently there's not really any penalty to getting caught as you can just tap once and you're free, like nothing happened.
I feel like it's very difficult to add a complex mechanic to the whole H scene aspect and I think most people like it to be a simple anyways. That is why with most of these ACT hentai games, the H scenes are more like a viewing gallery where it's up to the player if he wants to see it or not. Like, a lot of times when the girl loses, it's seen as more of a reward for the player because they get to see the girl get fucked. It's quite difficult to actually make it a punishment kind of thing.

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
I don't think there's something weird weird the compression. I just use winrar's wizard to compress the game.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Hello Hello, I 100% want to play this but I am not sure if I should wait.
I waited a long time to play it and there's definitely enough content there to justify your current interest. Play it to its current completion and then drop it for a bit to let more content stack up. There's lots of games to occupy your time between major updates. It's a really solid game and one of the best ACT games out there. You're not doing yourself a service by waiting God knows how long for it to be complete.

Jun 21, 2018
I waited a long time to play it and there's definitely enough content there to justify your current interest. Play it to its current completion and then drop it for a bit to let more content stack up. There's lots of games to occupy your time between major updates. It's a really solid game and one of the best ACT games out there. You're not doing yourself a service by waiting God knows how long for it to be complete.
And the great part about is that your saves work in later patches which is a big thing in this kind of game. At least they worked for me since version 34 or so(but you have to manually replace them in the new game folder+options if you changed them). There's already a lot of content for this kind of game, so it doesn't matter when you pick it up at this point. Do it people, DU eeeT NAAWW

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
From the small room shrine of white cathedral, 1 minotaur to the left and 3 to the right, about 2-4 minutes to clear, yield is 32k and possible crystal drops, nearly 36k per run on average.
Yeah thanks after many attempts i think the minotaur is the best i got all of the rings but i have no idea what to equip i dont know Japanese i used photo translator but they dont do a perfect job translating the text i cant do a copy paste from the game to translate so photo translator is my only opinion

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Read the title .. thought oh .. I get to play as dominant futa? Nope ... no I don't. Will the domination be about humiliation and degradation? Yes .. yes it will. This has been done to death.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes