Jun 3, 2020
Yeah I just realized I didn't have winrar installed lol...
Ok so for the translation, I understand I have to download the translator, but where exactly do I put it. I don't understand what they mean by "game directory", is there a specific folder they want me to put it in?

so which of these folders do they want me to put it in?

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Wait, have you been launching the game every time with the patcher? You can run the normal .exe after running the patcher version of it once.
i.e. Run patcher version up to starting a new game or continuing a save file.
Exit patcher version.
Now you can launch the normal version and have it auto translate from there.
Na its not that when u first come across new text it takes a sec to translate that text and reformat it onto the game and it can be really slow, i have used it on tons of games and sometimes its super fast and sometimes its crazy slow

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Na its not that when u first come across new text it takes a sec to translate that text and reformat it onto the game and it can be really slow, i have used it on tons of games and sometimes its super fast and sometimes its crazy slow
Ah, my mistake from your wording. I mistook it for already translated text from the last patch.

Nov 23, 2017
Is there an option to save anywhere & anytime or some kind of save state? The game is really buggy and sometime it crashes out of nowhere and i have to start all over again

Magmellow

May 8, 2020
saves are made at the red altars holding a book,it's the 3rd option
that's the only way you can save

i couldnt tell you about the translator as well as i just use the base files

Last edited:
Reactions: tiehierf

hjshas

Apr 25, 2019
Hell yeah. I know the dev announced this like last month but he aims to release the game in Spring 2021. Now we could get two great metroidvania h games next spring. Spring 2021 is fucking loaded

Last edited:

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Hell yeah. I know the dev announced this like last month but he aims to release the game in Spring 2021. Now we could get two great metroidvania h games next spring. Spring 2021 is fucking loaded
I'm curious what the other one is ?

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
what's new in 0.44
one new enemy erotic scene (pilgrim)
few background erotic scene in prison bottom right level(bunch of cum dump in pillory style)

and now if someone kind enough to share the 2 line draft of game over scene the author post in the paid plan

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
what's new in 0.44
one new enemy erotic scene (pilgrim)
few background erotic scene in prison bottom right level(bunch of cum dump in pillory style)

and now if someone kind enough to share the 2 line draft of game over scene the author post in the paid plan

Where's the prison?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
The prison is beneath the Buried Chapel's right side and the Pilgrim is the dark plague doctor mask wearing enemy type with the bell and silver cross you first start encountering on Pilgrimage Road, i.e, the long ass cemetery area.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
So... maybe it's because it's 8 am and I haven't slept yet, but the unitytranslator thing feels like it's for translators and not for the players. Is there a kind of drag&drop translation or do you really have to put up with installing the unity translator and follow all these instructions?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes