BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Last time I played this there was a single female enemy.
Are there more now? Any futas?

Gameplay is good and the game is fine, but ugly monsters just don't do it for me.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Hey! I'm sorry to be asking a question like this first thing upon registering on this forum (which seems to me like the best place to get the game...), but wtf do I do if my 7zip and winrar both fail to open the game .rar as a file? Should I reinstall them?

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
Pregnacy tag is needed because it have ben added to this version but only possible by 1 enemy =P

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
How can I support this game?
I guess you can support it via "ci-en" link in first page, but I am not sure I don't have Japanese. In worst case bookmark it and wait till games official release and buy official copy from "dlsite" (BTW you can always can buy developers previous game from same platform).

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I see the map button still doesn't work. Is there a Unity command to clear the HUD from the screen? Also, I know you can move the camera around to look ahead, but is there a way to zoom out?

I'd like to take screenshots of the game, but it's so zoomed in and cluttered, that it would take me forever just to make one clear screenshot.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Last time I played this there was a single female enemy.
Are there more now? Any futas?

Gameplay is good and the game is fine, but ugly monsters just don't do it for me.
There are a few female enemies and NPCs now, but no futas as far as I've seen. Unfortunately for your preferences there are basically no purely female only scenes. The closest you get in the current version of the game is a nun that's being controlled by a different enemy, with the scene being both the nun and main character being fucked by it. The full female enemies have no scenes with the main character, andmost of the female NPCs are in various states of being fucked by monsters.

Reactions: Mand21

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Hell yeah. I know the dev announced this like last month but he aims to release the game in Spring 2021. Now we could get two great metroidvania h games next spring. Spring 2021 is fucking loaded
Oh boy I think metroidvania eroge like these are great even without the smut

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
There are a few female enemies and NPCs now, but no futas as far as I've seen. Unfortunately for your preferences there are basically no purely female only scenes. The closest you get in the current version of the game is a nun that's being controlled by a different enemy, with the scene being both the nun and main character being fucked by it. The full female enemies have no scenes with the main character, andmost of the female NPCs are in various states of being fucked by monsters.
Actually, not true! The nuns in the church with the crosses (not the ones caught by the tentacle thing) will dom you if you let them knock you over with their energy blast.

Jack7797

Aug 17, 2020
Im sorry , im newbie about cracked game .. i wanna ask , how to update cracked game ? just copy paste and replace.with new update ?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Still buggy controls huh, still getting stuck on menus....
Yeah, the menus are still weird, just know that the Jump Button = Menu Cancel, and that the Submit Button = Menu Accept. Most of the issues lie in the Configure Screen, because the only way to really exit it, is to click on "Done" in the upper left corner.

If you were also referring to controller support, I struggled with this all last night and I eventually figured it out. In my case, I have the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, which while advertised as working for PC, doesn't actually have PC Support. In fact, I found out yesterday, that the fucking controller doesn't even have drivers installed, nor drivers to install.

As a result, outside of Steam's Big Picture mode, the Switch Pro Controller isn't "fully" recognized by my PC (it knows the damn controller is there, it just refuses to allow it to function). I get around this by using a program called , which essentially detects the Switch Pro Controller, but then tells my PC that it's an XBOX 360 controller instead. There's a lot of programs like this out there, that allow you to emulate other controllers, but works best in the case of my specific controller.

Okay, so the reason I explain this, is while that program works amazing and makes my controller work fine, it has a side effect of telling my PC that I have two controllers installed: the Switch Pro and XBOX 360. Because of the Switch Pro is sending signals to , while I'm using the fake XBOX Controller, it makes the Switch Pro (which is still technically active, as far as the PC knows) go completely nuts, spamming inputs all over the place. This normally doesn't matter, as the spam can't do anything, unless I have a game setup to recognize it as a controller (which I obviously won't, since I use the fake XBOX controller version), but with Night of Revenge, I had a special case, where it immediately noticed the Switch Pro going nuts, basically making the game unplayable.

After hours, I eventually found out, that the simply solution was that Night of Revenge was simply recognizing the Switch Pro and then immediately setting it to the default Controller, despite the fake XBOX Controller supposed to be the norm. Merely going into the Configure Screen and clicking "Remove" near the top fixes this issues, as it removes the faulty controller from the game. Unfortunately, the game or the Unity engine it runs on seems to smart to notice my emulated XBOX controller.

This brings me to a secondary explanation! In addition to using , I also use a program called , which allows you to assign ANY keyboard keys to a controller input. So, I basically just assigned WASD to my left analog and my cross directionals, and the game works just fine with a controller. I mostly use for emulators (I've been binging Ocarina of Time Randomizer and similar randomizers a lot lately), but you can use it for stuff you don't want to be near the keyboard for. I imagine you can assign mouse functions to a controller, this way, too.

Really long answers to questions you didn't really ask, but hopefully someone reads it all, and finds some use with this dump of technical knowledge.

Im sorry , im newbie about cracked game .. i wanna ask , how to update cracked game ? just copy paste and replace.with new update ?
Most updates for games on these forums should generally be considered "new" games. Just unzip the archive, like normal, possibly assigning it a folder of it's own, if it didn't come with one. Some games draw their saves from a file hidden away in your User/AppData files somewhere, so after "installing" the game (by merely unzipping the archive), all you have to do is run them, since the "new version" will also access that same hidden AppData save file.

However, in the case of Night of Revenge, it doesn't seem to use a globally available save file through AppData. To carry your save over to the new version of Night of Revenge (and some other games like it), you need to locate the save file(s), which are usually in the same folder as the game itself.

In this case, it would be NightOfRevenge/SaveData. Make sure that you only copy SaveData01.txt, SaveData02.txt and SaveData03.txt, then paste only those three files into the newer folder of this version (NightOfRevenge_ver0.44/SaveData).

Hopefully, this all makes some sense to you? I got a little obsessed with colors, in this post xD

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Yo I wonder if there's a way to upload a file, like a config.txt, that sets up the controls in an actually intuitive way for everyone.
Depends. For this game? Maybe, I'm far too lazy to check, especially since, as stated above, I already use a bunch of technical work-arounds. I checked, and it's beyond my technical know how. I imagine it has something to do with NightOfRevenge/OtherConfigData or NightOfRevenge/NightOfRevenge_Data, but I don't know how to read that garbled code stuff.

Even if you could, everyone has a different setup that's comfortable for them, so you can't really make everyone happy, that's why the Configure Screen exists in most games, and it's not too bad in Night of Revenge, it's just a bit clunky. It's definitely not the worse I've ever seen, but as explained above, I literally lost hours of my time, just because I didn't notice the game auto-detecting the wrong version of my controller.

And as an example, in my case, I really like the Interact Button on E, since I play a lot of games that use it that way (Genshin Impact annoys me in this regard, since by default E is a spell button and F is the Interact Button, but I'm a bit of a lazy bastard for not simply changing those inputs ingame). My favorite place to put the Attack Button for most games is on "Y" for controllers, and "L" if I'm forced to use a keyboard. Obviously, this won't be to everyone's tastes; I have a friend that likes having the attack button on the shoulders/triggers of their controller, for instance, due to them playing a lot of FPS style games.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes