f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Well, I meant more how people seem to have constant problems with the mouse and camera...maybe it would be easier just to use the same general rpgmaker controls. Use the arrow keys for movement like 90% of other games instead of the weird wasd they use.

Just fixing the arrows would solve a lot of the menu complaints since people keep trying to use the mouse with wasd.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Well, I meant more how people seem to have constant problems with the mouse and camera...maybe it would be easier just to use the same general rpgmaker controls. Use the arrow keys for movement like 90% of other games instead of the weird wasd they use.

Just fixing the arrows would solve a lot of the menu complaints since people keep trying to use the mouse with wasd.
I absolutely hate using the arrow keys to move around, it's incredibly awkward, if your a right handed person, anyway. I'll never understand why that's been such a classic input over the years, especially since you should definitely change those inputs through programming with RPGmaker. WASD and mouse is pretty standard when it comes to 3D games, like Dark Souls or First Person Shooters, although it's really confusing that people would try to do that with a metroidvania.

The problem lies mostly with how the developer programmed with Unity though, because the mouse does work with the menu (in fact, I find it easier to move around the configure screen with), although you can't really cancel out of the menus, and it's just weirdly interactive that way, in general. I feel like the WASD/Mouse people are in the small percentage, so not much to worry about there, although they definitely need to make the menu a bit less awkward to use.

I also don't understand why we have a "Map" button, but no function for it yet, despite the age of the game. Also, an entire section of the menu dedicated to "costumes", which I assume is a mistranslation for "armor", but no equipment associated with that. It is a fun game though, but I wish the delay on attacks wasn't so huge; even Dark Souls doesn't have combat mechanics that clunky.

I do want to write a detailed walkthrough of the game, although i attempted to make a Map of the game through "connected screenshots", but due to how there's so many moving bits on the screen (with it constantly zooming in and out), it's basically impossible to make it look decent, without being REALLY time consuming. I managed to finish screenshoting the Chapel at the start, but stitching the screenshots together and making them look nice literally took me like 3 hours (and I still couldn't completely get rid of the HUD on the screenshots).

So it doesn't look like that an effective way for me to create something visual, at least not without me wasting hundreds of hours of my life, anyway. Because of that, I didn't even get to start v0.44 yet. I haven't played since v0.38, so I'm looking forward to the new stuff, but I kind of want to use this opportunity to map the game, because I love Metroidvania's, but I don't think I want to invest that much time into mapping out a barely know lewd side scroller xD

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Funny, I am righthanded and I like the arrow setup. But that may be because of playing mostly RPGMAKER games and not as many fpses.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Funny, I am righthanded and I like the arrow setup. But that may be because of playing mostly RPGMAKER games and not as many fpses.
WASD and KL;' just feel more closer to a controller, with the directionals on the left, and inputs on the right. It feels awkward moving around with my left hand. Thanks to JoyToKey though, I can just rewrite keyboard inputs for games like RPGmaker to my controller.

Artifact Adventure Gaiden is a good example, of an RPGmaker game I played recently, with these issues. I think it was originally made for smart phones and ported to PC, so it had some really awkward inputs, that I promptly ignored by rerouting that junk to my controller. Becides, playing a retro game like that just feels better on a controller.

I kind of want to snag Pixel Game Maker, since it can apparently make Metroidvania's, among other things, but it has its limits (supposed to easier and less clunkier than Unity, although apparently Unity ultimately has less limits, but requires much more of a time investment), and even when I had access to older RPGmakers, I rarely did anything with the game, due to awkward learning curve. I just wanted to make an FF6 clone, but just doing something simple in RPGmaker (the older ones, anyway) like making an 32 bit ATB combat system required like 10 pages of code and a special setup.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
All the menus get stuck and I haven't gone through all the steps to translate it. Otherwise looks like a fun game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
All the menus get stuck and I haven't gone through all the steps to translate it. Otherwise looks like a fun game.
If you use the mouse in the menu it gets stuck. So either don't use your mouse in menus or if you do something like (going from memory so it might be off) use the mouse to open either the options menu or an item description IIRC then you can use keyboard in the menus again, fixing it.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Pregnancy tag is needed because it have ben added to this version but only possible by 1 enemy =P
Not just one enemy! Apparently, both the green slime at the beginning and the black one at the laboratory can impregnate you! Not only that, but if you're impregnated by the green slime of the first level, your child can impregnate you as well! TBH I think all human rapists should be able to impregnate the MC, or at least have >something< that doesn't make it look like Ariadne is totally sterile when being creampied to the brim by humans, but not when it's a random slime.

A question I'd like to ask the pro gamers here, though... how the hell do I beat that Demon of Lust boss at the end of the laboratory?! I switched to Easy mode, upgraded my tools, am at level 55 and it's still horrendously hard. Does she have an elemental weakness or something I can exploit? Some trick?
The thing that's been killing me is partly just the crazy way in which she fights. It's really easy at the beginning: I just block her sword attacks and then keep dishing out my own until she teleports away or unleashes one of her magic attacks (and the triple arrows will not hit me if I'm too close, so I can keep attacking while she does that). Then, I dash towards her when she teleports, repeat that. Whenever she sends lightning balls, I block them. When she makes spikes rain from the sky, I hide beneath a block that appears or block everything if I can't do that. I use potions whenever my health is below a third not to risk getting fully hit by one of her stronger attacks and dying. I've also incorporated the fire spell that surrounds me in fireballs whenever she's flying above me, or even just to increase my damage output.
Problem is, at a point when her health is somewhat below half, she starts conjuring these circles that shoot projectiles everywhere. When they shoot streams at changing directions, I can dodge whenever it's towards me and hit her when it's not (so long as she's vulnerable), but sometimes I can only block and keep my distance even though she's a boss that seems most vulnerable in close quarters combat.
Every time I fought a boss up until now, there was always something I could do to optimize my fighting style and win, even if it was just a better way of timing how I used my health potions. But this is a boss where, even after I learn her patterns, it's still insanely hard 'cause there's often just no way to avoid having my health chipped away, and then when I'm out of health potions or relatively low and she manages to corner me with a strong attack (such as spawning her bullet hell circle exactly where I am as I'm whiffing a combo, or landing her lightning balls without me blocking, or comboing me into something with her blade), she kills me. Consistently. I've fought her, like, a dozen times... should I just level up until I'm way above the challenge? lol. Doesn't make a lot of sense, since I'm fighting her on easy mode...

Reactions: pacolel

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Also, does anyone know other games like this which also run on trash PCs?~ Besides Parasite in City and Ghost Hunter Vena (which is about the most my pc can handle, btw... probably just a poorly optimized game). Preferably one in which the guys are also often hot, or with lots of futas. I don't have that much of an issue with monsters, but it's nice to have some better aesthetics on the rapists, y'know?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
As already stated, menus get stuck if you use a mouse, so just stick to using WASD + Submit/Jump to go through the menus. I already dumped a massive post above about controller support and keyboard bypassing, if that's an issue.

Installing the translation is super easy, and pretty much needed, if you want to understand what all the more fancy equipment does. Although, from what I remember of the game, basically only a few swords are worth using; I think you can even use the Witchblade or whatever endgame, and I think that was like second sword you find.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although, I have an older version of the game, and for whatever reason, the translation is way better. In the new version, the translated words are so big, they expand the boxes on the save point selections to where you can barely figure out what your current cursor is selecting. I'm not sure how bad it is, with item descriptions. I haven't played the new version long enough to remember. Or maybe the translation files themselves got updated overall, but I remember the older version being pretty normal and tolerable.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
As already stated, menus get stuck if you use a mouse, so just stick to using WASD + Submit/Jump to go through the menus. I already dumped a massive post above about controller support and keyboard bypassing, if that's an issue.

Installing the translation is super easy, and pretty much needed, if you want to understand what all the more fancy equipment does. Although, from what I remember of the game, basically only a few swords are worth using; I think you can even use the Witchblade or whatever endgame, and I think that was like second sword you find.

Although, I have an older version of the game, and for whatever reason, the translation is way better. In the new version, the translated words are so big, they expand the boxes on the save point selections to where you can barely figure out what your current cursor is selecting. I'm not sure how bad it is, with item descriptions. I haven't played the new version long enough to remember. Or maybe the translation files themselves got updated overall, but I remember the older version being pretty normal and tolerable.
My personal translation is fine, although I did download and use another person's translation file.
How do I get the witch blade, though? I know there is a sword with a similar name that is the protagonist's starter weapon and I have it (I even upgraded it to do more damage), but mostly I find weapons through sheer luck and they're all trash.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Also, does anyone know other games like this which also run on trash PCs?~ Besides Parasite in City and Ghost Hunter Vena (which is about the most my pc can handle, btw... probably just a poorly optimized game). Preferably one in which the guys are also often hot, or with lots of futas. I don't have that much of an issue with monsters, but it's nice to have some better aesthetics on the rapists, y'know?
I'm not sure if it will run on weaker PC's, but Alien Quest: Eve is another popular "sexy metroidvania" around here. It just fully released a few months back, and I even posted the map outlines there (and ways to sequence break the game). It's pretty fun, and there are female enemies. One of them was a futa I think, and more were planned, but apparently the developer scrapped it at the last moment.

Other than that, there's Fractured Fragment (probably got that name wrong, I'm tired). Oh! I just remembered, Crisis Point: Extinction has dickgirls, and you could probably run that. It's pretty unfinished, although there's a decent amount of content. Other than that, your probably better off sticking with sexy RPGmakers (Zombie's Life and Zombie Retreat are personal favorites) and Digital RENPY Novels, as those don't really take a lot of graphical power to run.

My personal translation is fine, although I did download and use another person's translation file.
How do I get the witch blade, though? I know there is a sword with a similar name that is the protagonist's starter weapon and I have it (I even upgraded it to do more damage), but mostly I find weapons through sheer luck and they're all trash.
Yeah, I think the Witch's Sword is your starting weapon. I just loaded up my old save, and it looks like my favorite weapon when I last played is the "Bone-Shaving Distorted Sword III", due to how fast it attacked, and probably some other reasons, since I haven't played in so long. However, when I did play, I remember trying all the weapons and none of them really seemed to be worth it, except for the few one-handed weapons near the beginning of the game.

Since you didn't "find" many weapons, your probably not aware that Night of Revenge actually has a "weapon evolution system", where you can upgrade a weapon, and each one actually has 2 different "paths" that they can progress into, where-in they evolve into one sword or the other. This is super easy to miss, as the only way to upgrade your weapons is through that table by the lady in the chapel at the beginning of the game. I actually missed this my first time playing.

If I remember correctly, the "Bone-Shaving Distorted Sword" comes from evolving the "Arming Sword" (I could be wrong, but I remember that being a good sword). You find it in upper left corner of the castle area, the place you enter after finishing the beginning forest.

This is a basic map that someone here made a while back, and it shows where all the items there are can be obtained (as of version 0.38, which is the last time I played).

662377_Night_of_Revenge_Map.png

I was actually planning on making a really intricate detailed map of the game myself using screenshots, but it's super time consuming, so this is all we have for now, unless I can figure out a way to map the game without it taking me 5 hours to show one floor of one stage.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I'm not sure if it will run on weaker PC's, but Alien Quest: Eve is another popular "sexy metroidvania" around here. It just fully released a few months back, and I even posted the map outlines there (and ways to sequence break the game). It's pretty fun, and there are female enemies. One of them was a futa I think, and more were planned, but apparently the developer scrapped it at the last moment.

Other than that, there's Fractured Fragment (probably got that name wrong, I'm tired). Oh! I just remembered, Crisis Point: Extinction has dickgirls, and you could probably run that. It's pretty unfinished, although there's a decent amount of content. Other than that, your probably better off sticking with sexy RPGmakers (Zombie's Life and Zombie Retreat are personal favorites) and Digital RENPY Novels, as those don't really take a lot of graphical power to run.

Yeah, I think the Witch's Sword is your starting weapon. I just loaded up my old save, and it looks like my favorite weapon when I last played is the "Bone-Shaving Distorted Sword III", due to how fast it attacked, and probably some other reasons, since I haven't played in so long. However, when I did play, I remember trying all the weapons and none of them really seemed to be worth it, except for the few one-handed weapons near the beginning of the game.

Since you didn't "find" many weapons, your probably not aware that Night of Revenge actually has a "weapon evolution system", where you can upgrade a weapon, and each one actually has 2 different "paths" that they can progress into, where-in they evolve into one sword or the other. This is super easy to miss, as the only way to upgrade your weapons is through that table by the lady in the chapel at the beginning of the game. I actually missed this my first time playing.

If I remember correctly, the "Bone-Shaving Distorted Sword" comes from evolving the "Arming Sword" (I could be wrong, but I remember that being a good sword). You find it in upper left corner of the castle area, the place you enter after finishing the beginning forest.

This is a basic map that someone here made a while back, and it shows where all the items there are can be obtained (as of version 0.38, which is the last time I played).

View attachment 917407

I was actually planning on making a really intricate detailed map of the game myself using screenshots, but it's super time consuming, so this is all we have for now, unless I can figure out a way to map the game without it taking me 5 hours to show one floor of one stage.
It all depends on their system requirements! My PC has a dual core intel pentium, Windows 7, Intel HD onboard graphics card, 2GB of RAM memory. Night of Revenge runs smoothly, although the Laboratory map lags a tiny bit. Ghost Hunter Vena and Celeste (not eroge, but since it's popular, may be useful as an example) are other games that lag a bit when starting up and then start running smoothly. I can also run Minecraft on 30FPS with optifine&4 chunks render distance when on relatively low resolution.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Oh, Alien Quest EVE has system requirements that seem to suit me even though the download runs the risk of working only with 64-bits windows (I use a 32-bits/x86 windows), I'll test it! Any other similar games?
I personally have a rape fetish, even though I'm not that fond of monsters&ugly characters, so these two and Parasite in City/Ghost Hunter Vena suit me well, but could do better.

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
It all depends on their system requirements! My PC has a dual core intel pentium, Windows 7, Intel HD onboard graphics card, 2GB of RAM memory. Night of Revenge runs smoothly, although the Laboratory map lags a tiny bit. Ghost Hunter Vena and Celeste (not eroge, but since it's popular, may be useful as an example) are other games that lag a bit when starting up and then start running smoothly. I can also run Minecraft on 30FPS with optifine&4 chunks render distance when on relatively low resolution.
Well, then your computer is a lot more powerful than I thought. I have windows 8, but with 64-bit Windows, so I'm not as limited for programs I can run. Still, if you can set aside the money, I would recommend getting a graphics card. Not only does it make your games run and look better, but computers in general need to "draw/render" things on your screen, just for something simple like going to YouTube. It can drastically improve your experience, even with older machines. You can get a decent GPU for like $100, or even way less than that if you go on eBay.

Personally, I like GeForce GPU's, although some people swear by Radeon. If you rely too heavily on onboard graphic cards, they can cause some damage or just be frustrating in general, although if you can run things like Celeste and Night of Revenge, you'll probably be okay for a while, but still, a GPU would definitely make your life better, especially if you become an gaming addict around here, like the rest of us xD. I was thinking of getting back into Minecraft, but the last time I played, I ran it with like 100+ mods (Vanilla Minecraft is pretty boring), and I couldn't imagine doing that without my GPU.

Oh, Alien Quest EVE has system requirements that seem to suit me even though the download runs the risk of working only with 64-bits windows (I use a 32-bits/x86 windows), I'll test it! Any other similar games?
Now that I've gotten some sleep, I remember a few games, although I don't seem to have a few of them installed, so I don't fully remember some of their names. There was another "sexy metroidvania" called something like "Alchemy Girl", I think it got an update a month or two back, so if you comb back far enough through the Latest Updates you should be able to find it. Generally speaking, I pop on every few days and then comb through the Latest Updates, starting with the last game I remember being new, and see what's come out/updated. That's pretty much how your going to find out about all the fun pervy stuff.

The first game I probably should have mentioned is Summertime Saga. It's not a 2D side scroller, more of a point and click adventure, but it's widely considered to be top tier eroge. The game is crazy long at this point, with a ton of girls and stuff to do, a pretty decent story with really well done animations, so your bound to find something you like there.

Been a while since I played it, but another popular game is Dating My Daughter. It's an absolutely ridiculously long game with multiple paths that are constant throughout your playthrough, so good luck finishing it. The game is so log that it's currently split through 3 different "Chapters", which are essentially 3 different games, but your save carries over between them all, along with all the good and bad choices you made. You don't even have to bang the daughter; personally, I had a thing for her slutty petite friend, although you can certainly dip your pen in both, just don't get caught!

Probably about 75% of the games here are RENPY style games, which are like point and click multi-choice games that play out like a graphic novel (basically, like Dating My Daughter). Unfortunately, about 95% of those games suck (in my opinion), a lot of the times due to them having no long term goal, or poor translation. However, there are a few gems amongst them, and they usually don't take long to play, so maybe something to consider there.

The name of that other game I mentioned last night was actually called Future Fragments. I haven't played it in a long time, but it was a pretty great metroidvania. I heard it's "fully releasing" in a few months, so it probably has a ton of content now. If your into DC Comics, Something Unlimited and Girls In The Big City are amazing games.

In terms of RPGmaker eroge, My New Life [Beggar of Net] was pretty damn good, and it's getting a complete rework right now called My New Life REVAMPED, although I haven't played that yet, so I can't comment if it's as good as the original. The most popular RPGmaker sexy game around here is probably Town of Passion. That's a pretty great game, although with a bit of a slow progression. The animations were top quality, too.

My favorite sexy RPGmaker game is Bones' Tales: The Manor. It has a decent amount of content, but it does require a bit of grind to get anywhere (you can skip most of the stat grind by just spending time with one of the girls or yourself, at the start of each day, that speeds up things significantly). The only problem with the game, is that it rarely updates, which is mostly caused by an issue where Patreon kicked them to the curb a year or so back, for their raunchy content.

Milftoon Drama is another popular game, although it's pretty long and it's story progression is somewhat confusing, so I highly recommend using a walkthrough.

And, there are a ton of other games, but I feel like I already went awkwardly beyond norm at this point, haha. Becides, some of those games would quite literally take you a week to finish, even if you were to play them religiously for 5+ hours a day. I can't imagine anyone 100% completing Summertime Saga, Dating My Daughter, Something Unlimited or My New Life in a single day. Your horny levels would have to be over 9,000 to accomplish such a feat.

Reactions: Tewi and f9account

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Well, then your computer is a lot more powerful than I thought. I have windows 8, but with 64-bit Windows, so I'm not as limited for programs I can run. Still, if you can set aside the money, I would recommend getting a graphics card. Not only does it make your games run and look better, but computers in general need to "draw/render" things on your screen, just for something simple like going to YouTube. It can drastically improve your experience, even with older machines. You can get a decent GPU for like $100, or even way less than that if you go on eBay.

Personally, I like GeForce GPU's, although some people swear by Radeon. If you rely too heavily on onboard graphic cards, they can cause some damage or just be frustrating in general, although if you can run things like Celeste and Night of Revenge, you'll probably be okay for a while, but still, a GPU would definitely make your life better, especially if you become an gaming addict around here, like the rest of us xD. I was thinking of getting back into Minecraft, but the last time I played, I ran it with like 100+ mods (Vanilla Minecraft is pretty boring), and I couldn't imagine doing that without my GPU.
Unfortunately, mine is a notebook and I don't have the money to spare since I'm still looking for a job... I might have it in a few months, though!

Now that I've gotten some sleep, I remember a few games, although I don't seem to have a few of them installed, so I don't fully remember some of their names. There was another "sexy metroidvania" called something like "Alchemy Girl", I think it got an update a month or two back, so if you comb back far enough through the Latest Updates you should be able to find it. Generally speaking, I pop on every few days and then comb through the Latest Updates, starting with the last game I remember being new, and see what's come out/updated. That's pretty much how your going to find out about all the fun pervy stuff.
Do you have some tags I can search for? It's being a little hard to search for this "Alchemy Girl".

The first game I probably should have mentioned is Summertime Saga. It's not a 2D side scroller, more of a point and click adventure, but it's widely considered to be top tier eroge. The game is crazy long at this point, with a ton of girls and stuff to do, a pretty decent story with really well done animations, so your bound to find something you like there.

Been a while since I played it, but another popular game is Dating My Daughter. It's an absolutely ridiculously long game with multiple paths that are constant throughout your playthrough, so good luck finishing it. The game is so log that it's currently split through 3 different "Chapters", which are essentially 3 different games, but your save carries over between them all, along with all the good and bad choices you made. You don't even have to bang the daughter; personally, I had a thing for her slutty petite friend, although you can certainly dip your pen in both, just don't get caught!

Probably about 75% of the games here are RENPY style games, which are like point and click multi-choice games that play out like a graphic novel (basically, like Dating My Daughter). Unfortunately, about 95% of those games suck (in my opinion), a lot of the times due to them having no long term goal, or poor translation. However, there are a few gems amongst them, and they usually don't take long to play, so maybe something to consider there.
Wait, RENPY means "point and click"? I had no idea what it was. The tags simply don't have explanations...

The name of that other game I mentioned last night was actually called Future Fragments. I haven't played it in a long time, but it was a pretty great metroidvania. I heard it's "fully releasing" in a few months, so it probably has a ton of content now. If your into DC Comics, Something Unlimited and Girls In The Big City are amazing games.

In terms of RPGmaker eroge, My New Life [Beggar of Net] was pretty damn good, and it's getting a complete rework right now called My New Life REVAMPED, although I haven't played that yet, so I can't comment if it's as good as the original. The most popular RPGmaker sexy game around here is probably Town of Passion. That's a pretty great game, although with a bit of a slow progression. The animations were top quality, too.

My favorite sexy RPGmaker game is Bones' Tales: The Manor. It has a decent amount of content, but it does require a bit of grind to get anywhere (you can skip most of the stat grind by just spending time with one of the girls or yourself, at the start of each day, that speeds up things significantly). The only problem with the game, is that it rarely updates, which is mostly caused by an issue where Patreon kicked them to the curb a year or so back, for their raunchy content.

Milftoon Drama is another popular game, although it's pretty long and it's story progression is somewhat confusing, so I highly recommend using a walkthrough.

And, there are a ton of other games, but I feel like I already went awkwardly beyond norm at this point, haha. Becides, some of those games would quite literally take you a week to finish, even if you were to play them religiously for 5+ hours a day. I can't imagine anyone 100% completing Summertime Saga, Dating My Daughter, Something Unlimited or My New Life in a single day. Your horny levels would have to be over 9,000 to accomplish such a feat.
Wow. :3 Thanks for all the suggestions, indeed!

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Unfortunately, mine is a notebook and I don't have the money to spare since I'm still looking for a job... I might have it in a few months, though!
Ah, I didn't realize it was a laptop. I have one, but I think it's over 10 years old at this point, so I can't really relate to how powerful newer ones are. On the one hand, I've heard that you "can" upgrade Notebooks, but it requires removing the onboard GPU, which by default is basically glued to the motherboard. You "can" remove all of that and replace the GPU by hot gluing it, and I'm pretty sure there are tutorials for this, but from what I remember after looking into it, it's generally a really bad idea, because it can easy brick your PC if you make even the slightest error. I imagine if you were going to junk your laptop at some point, you could try tampering with it in that way, though.

Do you have some tags I can search for? It's being a little hard to search for this "Alchemy Girl".
Uh, I have no idea. I went searching for "Alchemy" and stumbled across Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy, which seems like an interesting game that I had no idea existed. Definitely going to grab that one... When your searching on the forums, make sure you have "Search by Title" checked, that makes it easier to find stuff. I don't know though. The game I was talking about was a 2D side scroller RPG, just like Night of Revenge. I believe it was something like "Alteir: The magical alchemist girl" or something like that. I'm searching for it to now, as I meant to try out the newer updates since I last played (been like a year), and I know it was updated recently, but I'm probably saw it's last update months ago and just forgot. It definitely exists though!

Wait, RENPY means "point and click"? I had no idea what it was. The tags simply don't have explanations...
RENPY actually refers to the "game engine" that the game was made on, just like how RPGmaker is a game engine. RENPY is just mostly to produce graphic novel style games, so basically point and click stuff, usually with multiple choice dialog. There's a lot of them on these forums, so your going to see that come up a lot. RENPY can definitely do more than just sexy novels, but that's what most erotic developers use it for, since it's easy to program a simple story with, that's why there's literally hundreds of them floating around.

Wow. :3 Thanks for all the suggestions, indeed!
No problem. Most people think these forums are dangerous and suspicious. We're just a bunch of "men of culture" enjoying erotic stuff... especially if we can get that stuff for free. Although, some us still choose to buy the products in the end, and your obviously encouraged to support the developers of whatever, if you like them. A lot of people come here just too essentially "free test" and entire game, before officially buying it. Which I don't blame them. Sometimes the official developers themselves even come here (unofficially, of coarse) and advertise their games, by giving us public releases, or explaining that while they don't condone us using their Patreon content for free, they at least enjoy getting the feedback (and sometimes some paying fans).

Reactions: Mand21
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes