Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Great game but shame its only one animation being added every month. Hope they can hurry and finish the game aspect so they can focus on the animations
Dude its a Shame? for real there are Devs out there that dont share anything new outside of a Level or new design once in a while and were lucky to EVER actly see it in action.... sometimes they cancel the game Or just vanish

This is assuming they dont finish the game then Charge everyone for it even if u were a patreon.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Great game but shame its only one animation being added every month. Hope they can hurry and finish the game aspect so they can focus on the animations
Calm down and let the person work in peace. Idk why so many people sometimes blame the developer. Have you ever developed a game? Imagine drawing everything yourself, putting it togheter and fixing it. Then implementing it in the game and giving the monster an AI. Then adding SFX to it and lastly have correct transitions to animations. It isnt easy and you should consider the health and mental state of the dev. You cant overwork them to fatigue and they should feel comfortable with their environment.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys just a quick question since you guys know more about this game do i get more exp from enemies if i lower or increase the difficulty ???

hjshas

Apr 25, 2019
Calm down and let the person work in peace. Idk why so many people sometimes blame the developer. Have you ever developed a game? Imagine drawing everything yourself, putting it togheter and fixing it. Then implementing it in the game and giving the monster an AI. Then adding SFX to it and lastly have correct transitions to animations. It isnt easy and you should consider the health and mental state of the dev. You cant overwork them to fatigue and they should feel comfortable with their environment.
literally didnt blame the dev for anything but go off i guess. The devs literally said themselves theyre busy working on the actual game and cant focus much on the animations.

Jul 6, 2017
guys can anyone give me video how i fix the game its after SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe in Japanese the same but not all its have dealy in translate
or upload it patched but the hard way not auto translator i think its not good the best what you know bring it to me loll !
sorry now i understand that the only option but there something like bug the menu after click U i cant go out form item tap its so hard to understand keymaping and how save and reload are there quick save and reload ?

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
guys can anyone give me video how i fix the game its after SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe in Japanese the same but not all its have dealy in translate
or upload it patched but the hard way not auto translator i think its not good the best what you know bring it to me loll !
sorry now i understand that the only option but there something like bug the menu after click U i cant go out form item tap its so hard to understand keymaping and how save and reload are there quick save and reload ?
That program takes a hot min every time u read anything and more often then not it needs to REDO the translation Every time u launch the game making it very touchy and buggy and it makes it worse since anything below 1440p gets a little weird with it..

Also i understanding being lazy with grammer.. i really do. But i only understand like 1/5 of what ur asking here.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
That program takes a hot min every time u read anything and more often then not it needs to REDO the translation Every time u launch the game making it very touchy and buggy and it makes it worse since anything below 1440p gets a little weird with it..

Also i understanding being lazy with grammer.. i really do. But i only understand like 1/5 of what ur asking here.
Wait, have you been launching the game every time with the patcher? You can run the normal .exe after running the patcher version of it once.
i.e. Run patcher version up to starting a new game or continuing a save file.
Exit patcher version.
Now you can launch the normal version and have it auto translate from there.

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
・ Different pregnancy & different birth implementation, only 1 enemy is applicable
anyone know which enemy does this?

Jun 3, 2020
I'm so confused with the download. I downloaded the NoR_0.43rar but every time I try to open it, it says I need to open it with an app associated with it. I did change my applocale to japanese in the control panel, but I don't know what else to do. Can someone help?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes