Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
! E:\H Games\NoR.rar: Checksum error in NightofRevenge_ver0.43\NightofRevenge_Data\sharedassets45.assets.resS. The file is corrupt

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Okay so how the f do I get out of menus? In my spell select and I can't even get back to the game..

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
The menus getting stuck has been an issue since the game's inception. The only real fix is to use a controller, since the game seems to actively hate mouse&keyboard.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
i sweart everytime i see the changelock, its the same exact things as last one but written out diffrently. maybe the fumes are getting to me.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
You are right, basically, the only change is about the erotics traps, from 9 to 10...

View attachment 879992
I was wrong, the developer write another things about updates. I put here, using google translator.

10/29 Changes in Ver 0.43
bug
-We are currently investigating the problem that some D-input controllers are turned upside down.
-The symptom that you cannot proceed with the game without seeing anything on the title screen after starting the game once and after the second start may be caused by security software.
-After selecting a weapon in the weapon enhancement reset, a window for selecting "Yes" or "No" will appear.
We are investigating a problem that the screen resolution is 1280 x 720 and it is not displayed. There is no problem if it is 1920 x 1080.
・ At the Suzune conversation event, if the conversation progresses too fast, the animation of the enemy will remain.

Additions & changes

MAP system
-Added halfway through the new MAP.
You can go from the bottom of the underground church.

Currently, the enemies of the new MAP are composed of existing enemies, and there is no problem in capturing even when arriving at the Holy Church, but since it is a MAP that you do not have to stop by if you just clear the story, place new enemies in the completed version , I'm thinking of making it a little difficult to capture when I arrive.

-Altar has been added to the new MAP.
After registering the altar, you can choose from the Underground Holy Church area.

enemy

Erotic
-Added an erotic trap.
It has already been added in the new MAP that can be reached from the underground church added this time.
Also, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but "Virgin of the Meat Wall" (tentacle version of Iron Maiden) was also placed on the MAP.

item
-Added weapons. (Available in new MAP)
The weapon added this time is treated as a one-handed sword, but the motion is completely different from the usual one.
Also, I think it would be interesting to change the system by strengthening heterogeneity, so I will implement it at a later date.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
man that level of compression from 200mb to 1gb even my AV said it was a virus
In Unity is like that, i saw games that compressed have much more difference in size. 300 mb compressed, more than 2 gb uncompressed. It seems that games made with Unity have a very high level of compression. About the virus, i didnt see any warning. AV is quite paranoid.

Reactions: SebasL
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes