Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
I must say how realistic the rng is when an inexperienced outrider fails their first exploration in running around the plains and has the fucking gall to be the first slaver to ask for a bonus. I didn't even reply, I just closed the game and pondered on it. There really be people like that.
ROFL! So true. I always love when that kinda shit happens.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there a way to use the hypnotic mantra mechanic when your camp leader doesn't have the hypnosis ability? I don't like keeping slaves that aren't mind-controlled in some way (enslaving someone through nothing but coercion and/or abuse is a big turn-off for me), but I wanted to try making a Dominator character on my next run, which is mutually exclusive with hypnosis. From what I understand, I don't really have the option of having my camp leader implant mental commands in already captured slaves, but is there a way to have a hypnotic slaver work on them in my place?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Is there a way to use the hypnotic mantra mechanic when your camp leader doesn't have the hypnosis ability? I don't like keeping slaves that aren't mind-controlled in some way (enslaving someone through nothing but coercion and/or abuse is a big turn-off for me), but I wanted to try making a Dominator character on my next run, which is mutually exclusive with hypnosis. From what I understand, I don't really have the option of having my camp leader implant mental commands in already captured slaves, but is there a way to have a hypnotic slaver work on them in my place?
Kinda. Only your PC can use triggers to implant mantras, but some of the mantras get automatically fully embedded if you crit certain trainings and at least one of the slavers involved has Dtr, Hyp, Mal or M:Co.

So a Cumslut training crit can give the suck cock mantra, the secondary Bimbo training can give the bimbo mantra, and the like.

But from what you said I suspect you'd probably be better off sticking to Hypnosis, if you Dominate them you can't even train them while the effect is ongoing.

Reactions: Jaxter
Mar 27, 2018
I must say how realistic the rng is when an inexperienced outrider fails their first exploration in running around the plains and has the fucking gall to be the first slaver to ask for a bonus. I didn't even reply, I just closed the game and pondered on it. There really be people like that.
That slaver is now badmouthing you all over the Dreadsea Coast.

"Yeah, that's nothing, lemme tell you about my boss. He sends me to ride around the plains, just to 'see what you can find', if you can believe that. I signed up to be a badass bandit and sluttamer, and this guy thinks I'm a fucking errandboy or some shit. So okay, I ride around. There's nothing there. Why would there be anything there, it's a fucking plains you moron, was I supposed to investigate the sheep?

Well that's what I want to tell him, but I chicken out. I figure he could at least pay me overtime though, so I ask nicely. And he gets this LOOK on his face, like I'm a piece of shit or something. Didn't even answer me. Yeah fuck that guy."

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
That slaver is now badmouthing you all over the Dreadsea Coast.

"Yeah, that's nothing, lemme tell you about my boss. He sends me to ride around the plains, just to 'see what you can find', if you can believe that. I signed up to be a badass bandit and sluttamer, and this guy thinks I'm a fucking errandboy or some shit. So okay, I ride around. There's nothing there. Why would there be anything there, it's a fucking plains you moron, was I supposed to investigate the sheep?

Well that's what I want to tell him, but I chicken out. I figure he could at least pay me overtime though, so I ask nicely. And he gets this LOOK on his face, like I'm a piece of shit or something. Didn't even answer me. Yeah fuck that guy."
This is the good fanfiction.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I had a slaver ask for a bonus in literally the very same end-of-day segment where she was recruited. When I refused, she complained that she had earned it for all the work she did. You literally just got here!

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I had a slaver ask for a bonus in literally the very same end-of-day segment where she was recruited. When I refused, she complained that she had earned it for all the work she did. You literally just got here!
It was a long walk until the camp! :D

Deadshot69

Aug 6, 2017
So ive got some slavers selling a slave stuck on the job. As in they should of been done by now. Anyway of getting them back?

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
---For the purposes of a Diplomacy Rank Up the Gloryhole encampment assignment is now treated as one in the Great Plains for the purposes of getting extra assignments (Presumably they hear some stuff while otherwise occupied).
Wait, there's a Gloryhole encampment assignment? How do I trigger that?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
So ive got some slavers selling a slave stuck on the job. As in they should of been done by now. Anyway of getting them back?
Sadly that's a bug that happens quit offen, especially in mid-/late game. Nothing you can do about it other than save often and loading - or forget about them when it happens.

Reactions: Deadshot69

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Everytime I try to open this game it says that the rags version is unreadable any help

Franek69

Apr 28, 2020
well... its not work on and

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Everytime I try to open this game it says that the rags version is unreadable any help
well... its not work on and
Sorry for the slow response (I was sleeping) I personally use Rags 2.6.1.0 and it works no problem; try running Rags first, and loading the game from within the client.

Also make sure you've installed the SQL runtime.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes