StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
Any chance of getting an updated version of the regalia convert? I would do it myself but i'm on linux (reason I'm using the html ver.) and am having trouble following the steps from the regalia thread since some of it pretty clearly requires a windows environment and I've yet to find work arounds.

Norvatul

Jan 21, 2019
So, as a RAGS virgin I'm wondering if there is anything obvious that I'm doing wrong since I can't seem to run No Haven v0.94 TF Edition on either 2.4.16 nor 2.6.1.0.

2.4.16 says it is an unreadable RAGS game file and 2.6.1.0 gives me a error message with the following:

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'

Any ideas or pointers are appreciated :).

!EDIT!
Nvm, found the solution.
Hello, I ran into the same problem, but didn't found the solution to fix it
If someone could help me please I would be thankful!

typoking7

Dec 10, 2020
So I'm going to ask this straight up: how much gay content is there? Can I just ignore or even opt out of the straight stuff completely? Or is this one of those games where maybe 10% is gay stuff and the rest is all straight shit?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So I'm going to ask this straight up: how much gay content is there? Can I just ignore or even opt out of the straight stuff completely? Or is this one of those games where maybe 10% is gay stuff and the rest is all straight shit?
First of all, if you're playing this for sex scenes you'll probably be disappointed. It's more of a management/choose-your-own-adventure thingy and I don't think I've ever even taken my hand off the mouse.
As for gay content, you could set up your group to be all male slavers and instruct them to focus on capturing male slaves. There's more (and better) artwork for female characters but I guess you could play this 100% gay.

typoking7

Dec 10, 2020
As for gay content, you could set up your group to be all male slavers and instruct them to focus on capturing male slaves. There's more (and better) artwork for female characters but I guess you could play this 100% gay.
Thanks! That's all I needed to know!

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I found a bug with using the dialogue option to enslave one of your slavers (they come to talk to you and you choose the option "realize their fears and enslave them"), they don't move from the Slavers section to the Slaves section and the game still treats them as a Slaver.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
wow i cant even play this game anymore my computer just isnt cool enough now
That's probably just RAGS being terrible.
You could just wait until someone converts the latest update to Regalia which runs in your browser, or convert it yourself if you're feeling adventurous.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
You could just wait until someone converts the latest update to Regalia which runs in your browser, or convert it yourself if you're feeling adventurous.
lol i got it i had to download rags then start rags and open it through rags

Sep 20, 2019
Speaking of Regalia, i can't get it's web page to load on my firefox browser, might be due to either Sky Boardband Shield blocking that or getting the web page not loading error since if it takes about 15 seconds or more to change the words inside the tab it is loading said page in, then it is going to show the web page not loading error

I can get to the post mention for it, but it is a website i can't load due to it being in New Zealand and i am in the UK, so i did see a post on here mention about converting RAGS game to HTML for their texts in the tools part somewhere when using that game engine, so i think i will do that if i have that version of Rags downloaded in the future

Last edited:

zayber1

Feb 3, 2018
Why is RAGS on top of everything? If I alt tab out I shouldn't have the choices taking up half my screen...

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes