• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
That's just a doomed character
Agree! Who the fuck takes Itzpa'ux or Lacey as their seconds for normal gameplay? It's a puppet leader start...

Write someone how do you play this game?

For example, I create a character:
Difficulty — hardcore
Female. City Elf Noble.
Leader - Cunning - Beautiful - Hypnotic - Secretly Submissive - Recruiter - Blessed
Aspect - Oral Fixation
Aspect - Exhibitionist
Strong Right Arm Unique Slaver chosen: Itzpa'ux Frozenclutch (Dom)(M:Co)(Cun)(Mon)(Str+)(Lea)(Per)(Trn)
Recruiter Unique Slaver chosen: Ariana Fiorentini (M:Bi)(Exc)(Edu)(Sed)(Cun)(Dom)(Gre)(Tac)

And I'm trying to prevent my character from being overthrown or made a puppet leader.

Hypnosis allows you to slightly change slavers traits.
Apply biomagic to them.
Entice mercenaries.
To create a dream team.

But "Secretly Submissive" and "Exhibitionist" do not allow you to do it calmly.

Itzpa'ux Frozenclutch leads the most dangerous expeditions.
Ariana Fiorentini reshapes slavers and slave.
"Blessed" gives your slavers a better chance to survival.

MC sits at the base and tries to hypnotize everyone.
But missions also have to be performed, if the reputation is lowered to alluring.
Also:
Secretly Submissive - if you want to play that kind of stuff, try to be switch at least or don't take anything of domination kind. Being full-on submissive is a death sentence without decent build...which takes us to...
Oral Fixation and Exhibitionist - okay, with these two you've played yourself. You must have a bit of luck to get yourself strong enough to minimize the penalty these two give you in addition to being full-sub. Tell me that you have at least one slaver with unscrupulous or depraved trait as well...

Your best hope is to get squad full of cowardly weaklings that you'll disgrace through assigments and slutty outfit or to have honorouble/follower fellows for they won't do crap to you in most cases.

weerchange

Dec 11, 2018
Agree! Who the fuck takes Itzpa'ux or Lacey as their seconds for normal gameplay? It's a puppet leader start...
Is "Itzpa" too powerful in your opinion?
Well, maybe.
Then what unique character to take on the role of the right hand?

Your best hope is to get squad full of cowardly weaklings that you'll disgrace through assigments and slutty outfit or to have honorouble/follower fellows for they won't do crap to you in most cases.
To avoid becoming a puppet, it is enough to avoid the reputation of "Obsessed Over", "Desired", Alluring"

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Is "Itzpa" too powerful in your opinion?
Well, maybe.
Then what unique character to take on the role of the right hand?
Itzpa and Lacey are special cases - in fact they are known to be super-negatives due to special statuses they bring to the table.
Their combination of traits alone would make them really difficult to keep in check if you're not alpha enough.

To avoid becoming a puppet, it is enough to avoid the reputation of "Obsessed Over", "Desired", Alluring"
Not really...I'm currently researching the modding possibilities for the certain events, including "Forced nightly visit".
What I can tell you is that there's a system of points that takes into account multiple traits of yours and your potential rapist. If there's enough points of "Forced" from their traits compared to yours, you'll be in trouble. Reputation is just one of the few things to consider - there's also Morale aspect, are you addicted to orc cum with them being an orc and so on...
Some examples with values:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only way to make it impossible for them to force themselves on you is to ensure that at least one of the following is true:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, it's the math based on the values...

weerchange

Dec 11, 2018
I haven't looked at the code, but in the help, the author wrote:

Will set the roll to 0
-Character is Honourable, You are already a Puppet Leader, Character is wearing QAYL attire, You are Dominant, Your Reputation is not Desired, Alluring, or Obsessed Over, Character is Drider, Zharr, or Legion, You have Malevolence, You are already being used by five others and Character is not one of them, Character is in Restraints, is Tied Up, is Blindfolded, is wearing a Oral Hood, or a Pony Outfit, Character is Obedient, Enfeebled, Petrified, or Dominated.

Of course, the "help" may differ from the code, but it seems to me that you have not seen any additional checks.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone know how 'Hates Guarding' and 'Likes Guarding' works?
My dudes are set up perfectly to guard and they hate it lol... =(

And is there a way to get your character a Faith trait?

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
Player - Encampment Stores - Armour
Wrought Mythantium Slave Wear with Heavy Restraints (Goblin Style, Garter Belt and Sheer Stockings, Sygil Belt, Fur Cloak - Average quality)

You don't currently have any armour in the encampment stash.

There is already a lot of armor, but I'm not the only one who can't take what is the reason?

Reactions: Jaxter

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
It's a bug that I encountered in this version too, I spent like 45 minutes narrowing it down. If you have any slutty armor, or really any armor over a rating of 0 in the stash, the stash bugs and says you have none. Clothing doesn't have the bug oddly enough.
Yes, crafting focus on slutty armor

I see this bug for many versions and still not fixed?

Reactions: Jaxter

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Damn, I'm addicted to this game.

There's a mission where whoever you sends (If they get a critical success) gets the C:Cu trait. Are there any more missions where you can get a good trait like that? Would love to get some of my slavers Flying in particular.

Also, I know corruption can give someone M:Co if you get super lucky with it, but can it give the other magics and elements as well? And is there a way to improve my chances with corruption? Like, if I train my character to Corruption III does he get better chances or does that only affect him on missions?
And is there any way to improve my character's skill with Biomancy? I have no clue how to get the 'exceptional' thing it's talking about.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018

There's a mission where whoever you sends (If they get a critical success) gets the C:Cu trait. Are there any more missions where you can get a good trait like that? Would love to get some of my slavers Flying in particular.
If you personally explore the Marshlands you can meet a girl that can teach your slavers some traits, including Cunning, Trapper, Crafter: Devices, Beastmaster...

Imperial Muses also teaches a random trait, it can be C:Cu or any other Craft trait, Tactful, Dancer, Singer or Seductive.

Also after you sell a Slave Princess for the first time you can find in the City an assignment called Share the Wealth that can teach magical traits (Arcana, Biomancy, Dominator, Healer are the ones I can remember).

Flying you can get only as a rare level-up trait, I believe. But the third Exploration slaver upgrade gives slavers Flying for the purposes of Exploring.

Reactions: kinkyshin

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
If you personally explore the Marshlands you can meet a girl that can teach your slavers some traits, including Cunning, Trapper, Crafter: Devices, Beastmaster...

Imperial Muses also teaches a random trait, it can be C:Cu or any other Craft trait, Tactful, Dancer, Singer or Seductive.

Also after you sell a Slave Princess for the first time you can find in the City an assignment called Share the Wealth that can teach magical traits (Arcana, Biomancy, Dominator, Healer are the ones I can remember).

Flying you can get only as a rare level-up trait, I believe. But the third Exploration slaver upgrade gives slavers Flying for the purposes of Exploring.
Super helpful. Thanks

Reactions: User1810

JerseyMike's

May 22, 2020

Also, I know corruption can give someone M:Co if you get super lucky with it, but can it give the other magics and elements as well? And is there a way to improve my chances with corruption? Like, if I train my character to Corruption III does he get better chances or does that only affect him on missions?
And is there any way to improve my character's skill with Biomancy? I have no clue how to get the 'exceptional' thing it's talking about.
Putting someone in the blacksmith or tailor position gives them those skills eventually. There's a quest in the ever forest called wild ride or something that gives fleet to the lead slaver on crit. Mistress of torments in the deep mountains gives a slaver trainer on success, but if you accidentally crit she makes that slaver her bitch and you can't get rid of either of them.

You can of course get agile, resilient, and strong from biomancy. Then the elf racial, hardened flesh, and mighty strength if you crit the biomancy roll.

There's a 2 person scavenging mission in the dread sea where 1 of the slavers teaches the other a trait. not sure what triggers that though.

I'm sure I've missed a bunch. Tell me if you find any more.

Sep 20, 2019
Somebody knows? Can the main character get a (Sub) trait during the game?
Secretly Submissive is one of them, and you can get it if you can get the right traits for it during the game, one of the starting background has this by default, but for the one where you are 100% sub, there is the Loaded dice thread on the first post of this topic on page one you can have a look at if it is there

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this but: Is there a way to get the html formatting/colour to work in the RAGS 3.0.6.0 engine? After trying the game on that version for the first time, I was amazed at how much faster the game ran. I would absolutely love to use it from now on rather than the RAGS 2.4.x, if not for the fact that RAGS 3.0.6.0 didn't seem to accept the HTML formatting tags for colour and style.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this but: Is there a way to get the html formatting/colour to work in the RAGS 3.0.6.0 engine? After trying the game on that version for the first time, I was amazed at how much faster the game ran. I would absolutely love to use it from now on rather than the RAGS 2.4.x, if not for the fact that RAGS 3.0.6.0 didn't seem to accept the HTML formatting tags for colour and style.
Tools > Update Text To HTML

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes