VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So I have a weird issue: on the Club Path I refused the Lauren BJ but when she calls later, she is talking like she blew me. How do I fix this?

1619056372421.png

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Will you be able to avoid the lesbian couple? I have 0 interest in both of them.

Edit: I also haven't played the update yet so don't come at me if you can reject them this update.

Last edited:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Do you need to play all three of the devs games in order for the story to make any sense? Thanks!(y)

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Too bad that getting a bugfix in the source code you'll have to download the full game again 0.3.1 -> 0.3.2. How cool it'd be if rpa files were for each episode so making a bugfix didn't take gigabytes of bandwidth in the future? I'm okay with my connection but it'll take some time in the future when the VN will become bigger. Maybe something to think about. (y)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Will you be able to avoid the lesbian couple? I have 0 interest in both of them.

Edit: I also haven't played the update yet so don't come at me if you can reject them this update.
Every girl will be optional in the end, but the lesbians are important for the job. However if you’re not intersted in them, just don’t flirt with them.

Reactions: Kukipett and NoxLaw

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Every girl will be optional in the end, but the lesbians are important for the job. However if you’re not intersted in them, just don’t flirt with them.
That's what I meant, I get that I have to work for one of them. I'm just not into being a third wheel in someone elses relationship.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes all girls are easily avoided, for example the two girls who baught the appartment will invite you and if you tell them that you have a girlfriend the dirty slut who wanted to blow you for a reduction insult you.
My god that fucking bitch ready to blow a guy for some money calls you an asshole just because you just gave a little kiss to her friend, even if you appologise, then they go away, good riddance!!!
My god those girls jumped on you, almost forced to kiss you afer 5 minutes and you are the bad boy!!!
So you see that if you want to get rid of a girl, it's easy, just be honest and tell the truth:ROFLMAO:

Nice game by the way, good story and women are not just walking meat to fuck

Last edited:

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Damn it, it was difficult to tell the truth to Lisa. I should have called the MC's name Tommy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion, the developer rushed with her, immediately imposing a romantic relationship, bypassing the phase of simple friendship. We weren't given enough time to get to know Lisa better before deciding whether to reject her or not. But that's just my nagging, don't pay attention.
Worst of all, I have to go through this at least two more times, with Emma and Charlotte.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes