VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
At the risk of coming across as skeptical, what is the reason for the choices between Darlene and Katrina or Real estate/Shady business? Just seems a lot of work especially for future content to maintain these deviations.. Think I personally would much rather see Katrina in the evenings beside the day job as a real estate agent.. :unsure: but that might just be me, so far I've tried all paths and my preference would be real estate choice.. maybe also cause Lisa is there to watch Lauren do her thing if you decide to go that route and it makes more sense for the side path to open? I don't know.. Curious to see what will change in future content but like I said it seems a bit unnecessary to have those paths so split.

Aside from that it all looks really promising, nice renders and looking forward to more content.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
At the risk of coming across as skeptical, what is the reason for the choices between Darlene and Katrina or Real estate/Shady business? Just seems a lot of work especially for future content to maintain these deviations.. Think I personally would much rather see Katrina in the evenings beside the day job as a real estate agent.. :unsure: but that might just be me, so far I've tried all paths and my preference would be real estate choice.. maybe also cause Lisa is there to watch Lauren do her thing if you decide to go that route and it makes more sense for the side path to open? I don't know.. Curious to see what will change in future content but like I said it seems a bit unnecessary to have those paths so split.

Aside from that it all looks really promising, nice renders and looking forward to more content.
There are two reasons for that. Yes it is time consuming, but it helps me choose what kind of gameplay the player wants and beside in the future version our mc will either turn into a vigilante or he'll be the bad guy.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hi guys. There was a big problem with the club side. If you were on that path, please replay episode 3 on version 0.3.2.
Given the fact that this was my mistake I think it's only fair to leak the correct version of the game.

CHANGE LOG 0.3.2
- there was a big bug on the club side of the game, no matter what girl you wanted you only ended up with Lauren. If you're on the club path please replay episode 3, otherwise the game will break in the future. I apologize for this.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Royalcandy really isn't making it easy with the girls this time, well at least for me.

Mom/Sis - are the main interest for me, but that will take time.

Emma - not really into blonds and no real interest in her, even less long term, but kinda feel bad if i cheat on her and i will do so, so break up time...

Darlene/Katrina - I like Darlene and that she is a sub, no interest in Katrina thought, also no interest to be included in their relationship...

Lisa - not really into blonds, no interest in long term with her, thats what mom/sis are there for and i kinda would feel bad for cheating on her...

Lauren - shes hot, i love redheads, but dislike sluts...thought i was laughing as she stated ''i'm not a ho''.
Same girl which Lisa describes as ''she goes full whore whenever she meets a hot guy'', talks non stop how much she likes fucking around, was on her knees for a bj 2min after meeting her and for price negotiations no less :KEK:

So here i was going for Lauren, u know, to fill the hole until Mom/Sis are ready, so to speak and then drop her like sack of hot potatoes.
Then at beach, after a lot of sexual innuendos, getting draged behind the rocks to have fun, that hoe turns down some fun, cause she's having feelings all of sudden and that in the same sentence she is saying she's used to fun and fucking around, the nerve...
Girl if i want feelings i'd go with blondie, u would be the last on that list.
I was already slightly miffed, because the only redhead is a slut.
But what use do i have for a hoe, which doesn't want to have fun, cause she has feelings ?

I mean:
Hoe = a lot of funtime , but no relationship material
Sweet girls = no casual funtime, but relationship material
Hoe with feelings = no casual funtime, also no relationship material ??? I'm really confused o_O

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Can you PM me a screenshot with the message please?
Also are you playing the official game or some modded version?
Dev,

I´m not a geek or computer genius, but I downloaded the Mac´s version and started a new game, and guess what?

It´s working.

I usually use a Ren Py sdk to translate from PC to Mac and those files didn´t work it in this update, but those worked pretty well in the 2 first releases.

Anyway, thanks Dev for taking time to answer.

Your game is really appealing to said: I like what I am watching: renders and plot got me from the first release.

Stay safe and tuned!

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi guys. There was a big problem with the club side. If you were on that path, please replay episode 3 on version 0.3.2.
Given the fact that this was my mistake I think it's only fair to leak the correct version of the game.

Windows/Ubuntu
MacOS

CHANGE LOG 0.3.2
- there was a big bug on the club side of the game, no matter what girl you wanted you only ended up with Lauren. If you're on the club path please replay episode 3, otherwise the game will break in the future. I apologize for this.
So, it´s doesn't matter in the realtor's path I presume ?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of black box? I even using RenPy transparent mod but not working.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
There is, i went the boring real state agent job route, then you get the option to sell an apartment to Lisa and Lauren, at the end of the deal, Lauren offers a blowjob to the MC so that he can maybe drop the price a little, the player has the choice to either go for Lauren, or choose Lisa to give you a kiss. If you do so, then Lauren calls you so that you can to go the beach with them, at the beach just make the choices that would make Lisa happy, later Lauren leaves so that the MC and Lisa can be alone, and after some backstory of her character, you have the option to kiss her
Thanks, I went the club route, I guess doing so locks you out of the lisa one.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I just re-played this game with these last updates from two days ago ...
And how to say that ...
If we remain serious, responsible and respectful ... - everything goes wrong ... - (For my point of view yes. Exactly as the real life of the human race in general currently unfortunately ...)
Besides, I'm starting to find it strange that currently the vast majority of games are designed like this ... - and there are more and more of them designed in that sense ...
What is happening with this world that seems to be losing all human meaning ...? - it even interferes in the world of gaming now?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not a bad continuation, after everything, though I do find it ridiculous that the MC is so torn up about another girl kissing him. I get the whole issue with the blowjob but one kiss isn't as damaging. And the way the two react if you are honest with them at the beach is also a bit over the top but that's fine don't need or want to see them again.

Vain FreeLand

Apr 3, 2021
MC is same model like ''MIDNIGHT CITY'' game ?? Is this same dev with alter burner or just every other dev using similar models like those Tyrant and Big Brother mom model ?? Anyway Imma try to dwnld this1 and play, looks like nice story.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Windows/Ubuntu
MacOS

CHANGE LOG 0.3.2
Thanks a bunch, Candy. Any plans on putting a track list in the game? The soundtrack is pretty solid imo.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes