VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
when you chose the estate agent job you end up at the beach with lisa, that is likely the start of her route if you want it.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Concern is Ep1 drunk mom lets you maul her bare tits on the beach, from there it seems to have moved a tiny bit in reverse.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

I can not play the last update. Meanwhile the MC´s girlfriend is giving him a bj, the game crash.

Does anybody know what could be the problem ?

Greetings

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I think I encountered a bug.

I got a call from Lauren and she said she still had the taste of cum in her mouth, but I never got a blowjob from her. I chose Lisa in the club, but the game seems to think I chose Lauren.
I’ll look into it. Cheers

Reactions: decker434

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Did mc had sex with any of the family members ??
And one more thing to the Developer
There are some stupid people saying make a route in which mc will fix his parents relationship
Don't do that we don't want that
It is useless we want mom for only mc
Hope whichever two route you planned which not lead as rejected no more

And for those who only want to fix the of MCs parents relationship play any other ntr game where you will just stand and what others having sex

Stop giving useless advice
Don’t worry. Both paths will be enjoyable for the player. We’re not sharing anything in this game.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Greetings,

Does that mean I have to play the Bad Guy (as so often) to get the Maledom content?

I missed the poll do you want to share the results or are they only for Patreons?
I would like to know what to expect for fetishes in the future.
It means that on Bad Guy you'll be more open to rough sex, spanking, domination and so on, but Good Guy doesn't mean you'll be a pussy. It's just that he'll respect women more, he'll be more caring.

As for the fetish poll I just realised that it was taken down by patreon because it was public and had too much sensitive content, but I'll look for the results again and share them here.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Updated for EP3
Unlocked all gallery images

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod
The choices highlighted green give points
Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA
Hey Scrappy !

how r u doing ?

I have a problem: every time I start the game, after the scene where MC´s girlfriend is giving him a bj, the game crash.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Don't you think two routes will make "landlady" content as low for the ones who are not interested to go into that route? These routes like you mentioned, if they have some only minor non-sexual differences, then it is okay. If that extra route is also extended to create different type of sex scenes like MMF, players will be unhappy with lower content.

Your previous game have lowest landlady content. I have hopes of this game's landlady path to be dedicative and main to the game. I hope you got the point on what i said.

Please take decisions that will cater to majority audience even if it is only one route.
MMF in Charlotte's case will not be available. At the moment I'm trying to make the content for Tris equal to the content of Charlotte, no matter the path. But the paths are not do different, that will affect the gameplay. As you noticed Erwin is hardly home, so it won't be a problem if he leaves or not.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
His one of the game already suffered due to these optional routes. Optional NTR games are always a mess. Everyday war in game threads. I hope you got my point.

I'm not dictating devs to make only Non NTR or NTR games. But, I just suggesting that fans will be peaceful if devs do exclusive games.

Just take this game thread for example. Already war started.

You may say to me "what the fuck, just go play other games you idiot. Every game is not made for you".

But, what i'm saying is a experience that i felt in dev's abandoned game thread.
NTR optional or not will not be available in this game. I'm not doing the same mistake twice!

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Dev said, MC will workout mom-dad relationship in this own way. I'm confused whether he mean "Netori" (MC fucking infront of dad & humiliating him) or MMF (sharing Mom with Dad) or just a dramatic divorce. I'm okay with both Netori and dramatic divorce.
I don't want to spoil the game, but I'm sure you'll like how the game will turn.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
There is, i went the boring real state agent job route, then you get the option to sell an apartment to Lisa and Lauren, at the end of the deal, Lauren offers a blowjob to the MC so that he can maybe drop the price a little, the player has the choice to either go for Lauren, or choose Lisa to give you a kiss. If you do so, then Lauren calls you so that you can to go the beach with them, at the beach just make the choices that would make Lisa happy, later Lauren leaves so that the MC and Lisa can be alone, and after some backstory of her character, you have the option to kiss her
You should have the Lisa's date on both jobs. I'll look into it, just to be sure I didn't made a mistake.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes