Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Don't you think two routes will make "landlady" content as low for the ones who are not interested to go into that route? These routes like you mentioned, if they have some only minor non-sexual differences, then it is okay. If that extra route is also extended to create different type of sex scenes like MMF, players will be unhappy with lower content.

Your previous game have lowest landlady content. I have hopes of this game's landlady path to be dedicative and main to the game. I hope you got the point on what i said.

Please take decisions that will cater to majority audience even if it is only one route.
Developer already said that charlotte and Tris are the main girls and they will receive equal amount of content. in both the routes planned charlotte will separate from her husband so I don't think there will be much difference in sexual content.

I prefer story over sexual content so i won't mind if there are less Charlotte content. All i want is to make the story look believable. No more secrets had less mom content but still i liked the pace.
His one of the game already suffered due to these optional routes. Optional NTR games are always a mess. Everyday ear in game threads. I hope you got my point.

I'm not dictating devs to make only Non NTR or NTR games. But, I just suggesting that fans will be peaceful if devs do exclusive games.

Just take this game thread for example. Already war started.

You may say to me "what the fuck, just go play other games you idiot. Every game is not made for you".

But, what i'm saying is a experience that i felt in dev's abandoned game thread.
And you seen many fans angry on that content. And dev made lesser scenes on that element after every update due to the backlash. And for hell sake, that game have forced Mom-Dad scenes. We have to see those scenes for compulsory to progress in first chapter.

And majority of the fans of that game want Mom to be in their harem even though the so called "dad" is a good guy.
He made a mistake but then he was nice enough to listen to us and remove adam from the whole game. this is an entirely different game and I'm sure developer won't bring any other man near any love interests. judge this game based on the content present so far.

Reactions: m4pII

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
well
i dont want to argue much , but i had it activated , installed your mod and it was surpressed
just wanted to let you know in case ...
and thanks
Thanks.

Can you see if this one works for you with the quick menu showing up. it's just a test for now, since i don't have the quick menu i can't test for myself.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
With the dad being such an asshole I would have no interest in having the parents fix their relationship, but if there are people who would like to do so, why would it bother you so much if that optional route were to exist? What you want isn't always the same as what everyone wants.

I do agree with your last sentence though ;)
Take a peak at his past posts in other threads. Wailing on about that stuff even where it doesn't exist, on what is probably a multiple board account, is basically what he's all about ;)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Developer already said that charlotte and Tris are the main girls and they will receive equal amount of content. in both the routes planned charlotte will separate from her husband so I don't think there will be much difference in sexual content.

I prefer story over sexual content so i won't mind if there are less Charlotte content. All i want is to make the story look believable. No more secrets had less mom content but still i liked the pace.

He made a mistake but then he was nice enough to listen to us and remove adam from the whole game. this is an entirely different game and I'm sure developer won't bring any other man near any love interests. judge this game based on the content present so far.
Dev said, MC will workout mom-dad relationship in this own way. I'm confused whether he mean "Netori" (MC fucking infront of dad & humiliating him) or MMF (sharing Mom with Dad) or just a dramatic divorce. I'm okay with both Netori and dramatic divorce.

Reactions: royalcandy

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
  • Sad
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Dev said, MC will workout mom-dad relationship in this own way. I'm confused whether he mean "Netori" (MC fucking infront of dad & humiliating him) or MMF (sharing Mom with Dad) or just a dramatic divorce. I'm okay with both Netori and dramatic divorce.
He said 2 paths one where MC steals Mom resulting in MC Dad getting betrayed and going away on bad notes.
2nd path where MC still keeps Mom but ends Mom and Dad relationship on good terms.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes