VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Dec 27, 2020
Greetings,

Tris did something bad. You'll have three options on how to react.
1. Say that it's okay.
2. Tell her you understand, because it's normal and try to help her fix it
3. Spank her

If you're on "good guy" path you'll see options 1 and 2
If you're on "bad guy" path you'll see option 1 and 3

So if you're on the bad guy you won't be able to see the cheesie options and on the good guy you won't be able to see the bad guy options, but you're not required to spank her or fuck her without caring about her.
Does that mean I have to play the Bad Guy (as so often) to get the Maledom content?

Given the fact that when I created the fetish poll, being sub to anyone was not voted, that won’t be the case.
You’ll be part of their relationship but not only as a live dildo, you’ll pretty much pull the ropes.
I missed the poll do you want to share the results or are they only for Patreons?
I would like to know what to expect for fetishes in the future.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I have planned two paths for Charlotte and Erwin, but none of them leads to happily ever after, however in one path, our mc will fix their relationship in his own way, so everybody will be happy.

I won’t create a path in which you save their marriage and they will have fun in the other room, because this path will trigger many people and beside a third path will mean more work for me with very little reward.
Don't you think two routes will make "landlady" content as low for the ones who are not interested to go into that route? These routes like you mentioned, if they have some only minor non-sexual differences, then it is okay. If that extra route is also extended to create different type of sex scenes like MMF, players will be unhappy with lower content.

Your previous game have lowest landlady content. I have hopes of this game's landlady path to be dedicative and main to the game. I hope you got the point on what i said.

Please take decisions that will cater to majority audience even if it is only one route.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
JokerLeader

uhm
with your mod installed i cant see the quick menu at bottom
is the mod interfering?

edit : well ,quick test - yes it does
solution - deleted the cheat part (JokerMod Folder) ,
kept the story folder for walktrough

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
With the dad being such an asshole I would have no interest in having the parents fix their relationship, but if there are people who would like to do so, why would it bother you so much if that optional route were to exist? What you want isn't always the same as what everyone wants.

I do agree with your last sentence though ;)
His one of the game already suffered due to these optional routes. Optional NTR games are always a mess. Everyday war in game threads. I hope you got my point.

I'm not dictating devs to make only Non NTR or NTR games. But, I just suggesting that fans will be peaceful if devs do exclusive games.

Just take this game thread for example. Already war started.

You may say to me "what the fuck, just go play other games you idiot. Every game is not made for you".

But, what i'm saying is a experience that i felt in dev's abandoned game thread.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
well I need some help. idk why every time I play this game, she keeps getting mad even though I'm following the walkthrough.
Are you using a Mod?
(As my playthrough was un-modded)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I myself normally don't ever share any of the harem ladies but if the dad of the Mc is still around and the dev makes him a good well rounded person that loves the mom and she loves him. I would feel like a real dick if I didn't atleast share the mom with him (For example the Timestamps game has a good dad).
And you seen many fans angry on that content. And dev made lesser scenes on that element after every update due to the backlash. And for hell sake, that game have forced Mom-Dad scenes. We have to see those scenes for compulsory to progress in first chapter.

And majority of the fans of that game want Mom to be in their harem even though the so called "dad" is a good guy.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
well
some ppl know how to activate it (using save edit or 0x52_urm)
but thats not the point ;) - point is the mod is surpressing it - but i got my solution for ,so its fine
and dont get me wrong - i love your mods and the work behind them

without mod :
View attachment 1154992

with mod:
View attachment 1154995
Sure but it's hidden by the dev, not the mod itself.

The mod shouldn't be supressing that sincce i don't use the in game screens script, but thanks for letting me know.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Sure but it's hidden by the dev, not the mod itself.

The mod shouldn't be supressing that sincce i don't use the in game screens script, but thanks for letting me know.
well
i dont want to argue much , but i had it activated , installed your mod and it was surpressed
just wanted to let you know in case ...
and thanks

Reactions: JokerLeader
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes