VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dev said, MC will workout mom-dad relationship in this own way. I'm confused whether he mean "Netori" (MC fucking infront of dad & humiliating him) or MMF (sharing Mom with Dad) or just a dramatic divorce. I'm okay with both Netori and dramatic divorce.
Developer said that none of those routes lead to a Happily ever after ending. You should know better after the backlash developer received in his previous game that he won't introduce that type of content ever again.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey royalcandy , I had a request,or maybe call it a suggestion. The idea of having a slave/Dom route for lauren sounds good. For the Romantic part we already have lisa. having a slave route will bring a difference when pursuing lauren.

Ofcourse keep it optional for those who are not into that. You can just change the dialogues based on the route chosen and use the same renders(or add more if you want).

Reactions: royalcandy

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Superb update, loved everything about it.
I don't remember if the bgm is new or it was already there :unsure:, but anyway it was fucking awesome :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Charlotte and Tris were great as always :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much for the update :)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I think I encountered a bug.

I got a call from Lauren and she said she still had the taste of cum in her mouth, but I never got a blowjob from her. I chose Lisa in the club, but the game seems to think I chose Lauren.
Yep, i have the same bug, hiting on Lauren or Lisa ih the club dosent matter. Always end with Lauren, or maybe, Lisa have no interesst in MC when he works in the club? :unsure:

Hey royalcandy , I had a request,or maybe call it a suggestion. The idea of having a slave/Dom route for lauren sounds good. For the Romantic part we already have lisa. having a slave route will bring a difference when pursuing lauren.

Ofcourse keep it optional for those who are not into that. You can just change the dialogues based on the route chosen and use the same renders(or add more if you want).
Well I like Lauren the most and i want a romantic/normal (maybe a bit crazy) route with her too. I think your club boss (dont now her name ) will be into that slave, dom, whatever things.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
My two cents on the game.

-I loved RC last game.
-This game is well above average. It's pretty damn good, but...
-It's super tropey. That's not bad in of itself but...
-I've seen many of the main character models in other games using same tropes and (no disrespect) better rendering...
-So in the end RC has a solid game here. Well, above average but it just feels like not only have I done these tropes before, I've done it with the characters.
-I feel bad saying all this b/c RC does good work and you know he's hard working.

In the end its a solid game that everyone should play for what it is.

P.S. In the review section, the Sesinho person goes around shitting on everyone's games in the reviews so take their shitty reviews with a grain of salt.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The way this update played out for me made me feel bad for Emma. She just told us she loves us despite not being rich anymore, but the long distance relationship is tough. Maybe next update we're going to be able to break up with her, because cheating on her after that videocall just feels so wrong.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well I like Lauren the most and i want a romantic/normal (maybe a bit crazy) route with her too. I think your club boss (dont now her name ) will be into that slave, dom, whatever things.
I just suggested it as an optional route. I am not really into sluts and lauren is way too slutty for me. I was hoping to have an option of having purely sexual relationship with her. Don't wanna go so lovey dovey with her.

Club boss looks like the one who will dominate you. Her personality doesn't look so submissive.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a lisa route at the beach?
Seems to only be Lauren, yet the gallery hints at maybe there is?

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Is there a lisa route at the beach?
Seems to only be Lauren, yet the gallery hints at maybe there is?
There is, i went the boring real state agent job route, then you get the option to sell an apartment to Lisa and Lauren, at the end of the deal, Lauren offers a blowjob to the MC so that he can maybe drop the price a little, the player has the choice to either go for Lauren, or choose Lisa to give you a kiss. If you do so, then Lauren calls you so that you can to go the beach with them, at the beach just make the choices that would make Lisa happy, later Lauren leaves so that the MC and Lisa can be alone, and after some backstory of her character, you have the option to kiss her

Reactions: emmasteadman
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes