VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
But where is the fun in that ?
It's far more interesting if the landord caught his tenant red handed, while being balls deep in the landlady :whistle:
Who knows what could happen. The possibilities are endless :sneaky:. The only thing that you know for sure is that there will be two paths. Those paths will be more obvious only after episode 4.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
OK Milf Mom and Sister is Hot :love: (y) But game is to SHORT :cool:(n)
More Biger Content Please (y)

Simon995

May 12, 2019
OK Milf Mom and Sister is Hot :love: (y) But game is to SHORT :cool:(n)
More Biger Content Please (y)
with only 3 episode in~ this amount of playtime is good enough and the pacing of the story is decent too~ we're all too eager to play when we encounter a potentially good game~ really cant bear the waiting sometimes~ cheers ;)(y)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Did mc had sex with any of the family members ??
And one more thing to the Developer
There are some stupid people saying make a route in which mc will fix his parents relationship
Don't do that we don't want that
It is useless we want mom for only mc
Hope whichever two route you planned which not lead as rejected no more

And for those who only want to fix the of MCs parents relationship play any other ntr game where you will just stand and what others having sex

Stop giving useless advice
With the dad being such an asshole I would have no interest in having the parents fix their relationship, but if there are people who would like to do so, why would it bother you so much if that optional route were to exist? What you want isn't always the same as what everyone wants.

I do agree with your last sentence though ;)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Did mc had sex with any of the family members ??
And one more thing to the Developer
There are some stupid people saying make a route in which mc will fix his parents relationship
Don't do that we don't want that
It is useless we want mom for only mc
Hope whichever two route you planned which not lead as rejected no more

And for those who only want to fix the of MCs parents relationship play any other ntr game where you will just stand and what others having sex

Stop giving useless advice
With the dad being such an asshole I would have no interest in having the parents fix their relationship, but if there are people who would like to do so, why would it bother you so much if that optional route were to exist? What you want isn't always the same as what everyone wants.

I do agree with your last sentence though ;)
I myself normally don't ever share any of the harem ladies but if the dad of the Mc is still around and the dev makes him a good well rounded person that loves the mom and she loves him. I would feel like a real dick if I didn't atleast share the mom with him :ROFLMAO: (For example the Timestamps game has a good dad).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes