4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Nice renders and music ... (y)

royalcandy
little bug at ep1 line 253

..., unlike [dad] and sis, maybe even myself.
..., unlike [dad] and [sis], maybe even myself.

Your incest system is weird. The code is practically with incest + non-incest patch.:LOL:

define sister = "roommate"
define mom = "landlady"
Thank you very much.
As for the system :censored:

Reactions: Ara-sH

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
why did he drop an extra 10k jus for a kiss....like an extra 2k yea but 10k....is this jus to make the plot say the choice between girls made less profit????????????
Official answer: to impress Lisa because he liked her
Unofficial : to make the code easier and be the same story for every girl. It would be strange for some players to have more money than others just for choosing another girl. It needs to be fair between those two

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
I hope you all have a fantastic day.

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week I've been working mainly on the text, however I had to spend a lot of time to do some cleanup in my asset library because this next episode is going to be biggest one so far, so I don't have time to loose on searching assets and so on.

Yesterday I have completed the text and today I'll start doing the renders. There are around 500 renders and 15 animations, so I'll have to work the nights, but don't worry, you'll get the third episode by the end of April.
Worse case scenario I will release it without one big event which will come a week later as version 0.3.1

WHAT TO EXPECT

Before we can move to mc development (based on his job) I wanted to make some progress in the relationships, so my focus for this episode were Charlotte, Tris, Emma, Lisa and Lauren.

On the Charlotte and Tris part you will make progress, understand them better and see what each girl needs.

For those of you who want to be faithful to one girl this is the episode where you can do this, as for those of you who like a man whore path this is also the episode where you can start that.

Up until now you were forced to do something and then regret. Well now you can choose one of the three girls, or open all three paths. In episode 2 you had to choose between Lisa and Lauren, now you'll be able to open the path for the other girl, but it will be a more hidden relationship for a few episodes.

Best regards,
Jason

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
"No More Money e2 V0.2.1" features very good renderings, good music, excellent interaction between the characters with the MC, the girls are beautiful, I will definitely not lose track of the next update.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Thanks RoyalCandy for making Harem optional. I really enjoy your work, I've been thinking about pledging to another developer and you my good sir have won the debate haha.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just finished the latest update and I really like the vibe going on with the MC and the girls.

You can choose between either the legal or sketchy job (and their corresponding bosses)

You can choose between either the pure rich girl or the fun wild girl. It's a bit weird you have to choose a path with one of them and not have "stay on gf path" option, but I'm assuming that's coming up.

At some point, I assume the girlfriend is going to move to where the MC is, and that'll be an issue to deal with.

Hopefully you don't have to choose between the delicious Mom or the delectable Sis because I want both.

Right now I'm leaning towards just having fun with all the girls, but being serious with Mom and Sis. I'm not sure how that's going to work out, though.

Hopefully one of the three other LIs has an incest fetish and gets off on MC giving some family love, because I ain't giving them up.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,

PROGRESS STATUS

This past week we have completed the text. One of my patrons decided to help me out with the text, for those of you who played both version 0.2.0 and version 0.2.1 noticed a big improvement in the text.

Also I have made 30% of the scenes and most of them are already rendered. It's a bit more costly, but I decided to use two cloud rendering services. I'm doing this so I can keep working on my machine while the scenes are rendering, this way I do not need to wait too much after the renders.

I have laid the plan for a few more features in the game. As you know in the next version I want to add the Gallery, but also I've been thinking to add a way for you to know how much gameplay there is left.

I'm thinking to add a few more features, but I'm holding my horses for now. The most important part of the game is telling a good story, with good renders.

Best regards,
Jason

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
нече так можно играть,но лудшее подождать немного игра ещё на стадии развитияя

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How are you? I hope everyone is safe and sound.

PROGRESS STATUS

The past 7 days were a blast. I didn't had too much work on my main job so I was able to concentrate a lot on this. I can say that 75% of the renders are done. I'm getting closer to the release.

Once I have the renders done I'll work on a few animations. Those might take a while, but during that time I'll be implementing some new features to the game.

RELEASE DATE

If everything goes well, this next episode will be released on 24th April for the 40$ patrons.

Best regards,
Jason

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
Episode 3 is now available for the 40$ patrons. The +5$ patrons will get the game on 22th April.

WHAT TO EXPECT

The focus for this episode was improving the relationships with the girls. So it's more like a romantic episode where you get to know the girls better and spend some quality time with them. There are still some lewd scenes, but the story is the focus in this episode.

This episode has around 500 renders out of 1.115 in the game and 17 animations.

There is around 90 minutes worth of gameplay in this episode, however you might finish it earlier if you choose different paths.

Finally for those of you who like to be faithful to one girl, this is the moment when you can do that.

CHANGE LOG

Beside the new content I also added a few new features to the game to make it nicer.
  • There is a gallery with hot images of the girls based on your choices.
    For those who will play on older saves, as soon as you start episode 3 you'll unlock all the images of the previous two episodes.
  • I have added a progress bar below so you can see how much content is left.
    You can disable this bar in the options tab
  • Changed the way our MC gets his messages on the phone. I created a custom screen where you can read the text better and access the images you receive.
  • The +20$ patrons will the Gold Edition version of the game with the walkthrough integrated already.
    If you want to play the game without seeing the consequences of your choices you can disable them in the option tab
  • Fixed some small bugs and changed the text here and there.
Best regards,
Jason

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey can anyone hook me up with walkthrough mod of Android for this game coz the Roy one's is showiwno longer available.
Will appreciate a lot if someone makes walkthrough mod available.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes