VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey royalcandy really loved the game so far. I wanted to know if this is your side project and if you'll give more attention to rejected no more once everything is fine.

Also since you're releasing updates every month and updates are also quite big, i am afraid that this game will be over soon. so according to your plan how long will this game take to get completed?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Easy fix as I did, create a save as you are asked to pick the job, now create 2 new saves leaving the option save alone and having a save for each Boss

Left save was the question for whom you will work for
Middle save was working as a real estate
Right save was working for the Club

But renaming a save would be great "_"

View attachment 1101230 View attachment 1101235
Or you can just change the page name. Like this:
Screenshot 2021-03-24 at 12.31.36.png
But from starting with version 0.2.1 or 0.3.0 you'll also have the possibility to change the name of a save, so this should be okay.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hey royalcandy really loved the game so far. I wanted to know if this is your side project and if you'll give more attention to rejected no more once everything is fine.

Also since you're releasing updates every month and updates are also quite big, i am afraid that this game will be over soon. so according to your plan how long will this game take to get completed?
This is the main game for now. I work on Rejected No More usually one week after I released the game for 40$ patrons until 5$ patrons get the game. After that I see the reaction to the episode and know in which direction to take the game. If people complain that there was not enough content with Tris and Charlotte I'll focus more on them next episode, if they want to see some punching and making money I'm focusing on the job part.

The plan for the story is very big, I'm not planning to finish it too soon, because I don't want to rush the end. There are still plenty of things that I need to cover in the story, so I cannot say for sure how long it will be, however in the best scenario I will be able to hire some help and then I'm thinking it will be done in about 20+ versions.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
do any of the sex scenes have animations this time.
All the sex scenes have animations and there are more animations beside the sex part.
Also the game has music too now.

But I would suggest to wait till version 0.2.1 is leaked. I just released the version 0.2.1 with fixed text and a way to set a name for the save, because you might need it.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Updated for EP2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod
The choices highlighted green give points
Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA
Does the mod work with ver. 0.2.1?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
From version 0.1 or version 0.2?
All the saves?
From version 0.1.1. Yes, all automatic saves and the only manually made save at the end of the last version. The error message says for line 452 in the file 00action_file.rpy: "Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in incompatible way?"

VladWolf

Mar 8, 2021
I like the path of charlotte, specially when the alcohol has the guilty. I hope so there will be more groping things, like I'm touching her pussy with my penis why she didn't say anythng?, something like that, of course she will notice but she won't say anything, until they have sex, and for do that I'm appreciate it that always the mc have to earn it. Also random stuff would be awesome. :)

PS: I love NoMoreSecrets and for visual parts love the movements of the characters in RejectedNoMore and th quality of the images, I like sandbox game I thing.

Keep doing this excelent work and thanks for the games ;)

Reactions: royalcandy

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Nice renders and music ... (y)

royalcandy
little bug at ep1 line 253

..., unlike [dad] and sis, maybe even myself.
..., unlike [dad] and [sis], maybe even myself.

Your incest system is weird. The code is practically with incest + non-incest patch.:LOL:

define sister = "roommate"
define mom = "landlady"

Reactions: royalcandy
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes