VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Sucks we can't go for both Darlene and Katrina so I thing there won't be a harem ending for this one nothing that matters me. But anyways it would've been cool if we were given a third option to work for both lol haha. Coz you know can't be only good boy or only bad boy gotta go both the way lmao
Anyways will keep an eye on this coz I do find this one interesting,m though coz models are good, story has branching paths and so on, so wish you luck Dev hope you succeed with this one.

Edit - yo nope nope I freaking take my words back duddddeee this game is so frickin choice-driven, you can't at all bed pair of girls together coz you are forced to choose only one out of 2 possible LI's. Didn't thought the story will have so many branching paths :( sucks tbh -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Sucks we can't go for both Darlene and Katrina so I thing there won't be a harem ending for this one nothing that matters me. But anyways it would've been cool if we were given a third option to work for both lol haha. Coz you know can't be only good boy or only bad boy gotta go both the way lmao
Anyways will keep an eye on this coz I do find this one interesting,m though coz models are good, story has branching paths and so on, so wish you luck Dev hope you succeed with this one.

Edit - yo nope nope I freaking take my words back duddddeee this game is so frickin choice-driven, you can't at all bed pair of girls together coz you are forced to choose only one out of 2 possible LI's. Didn't thought the story will have so many branching paths :( sucks tbh -_-
I don't know exact the post where I have said this, but the game having more branches doesn't mean you cannot combine them. Maybe it's not obvious in the first two versions, but here it's how it goes.

There are people who want a more romantic solo version with only one girl, while others want a full harem, manwhore path. Both of this paths are available.

So let me explain how it is. We have four levels of girls.
Level 1: Charlotte and Tris. You can have both, none, or just one
Level 2 : Emma, Lisa and Lauren (+ some future characters). You can have one, two or three.
Level 3: Katrina and Darlene. You'll have both or none
Level 4: Episodic characters you can either have them or not.

Each girl for level 1-3 will have the same amount of content with the girls on her level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ABOUT KATRINA AND DARLENE

Like I said a few times already, the job isn't to fuck Darlene or to fuck Katrina, you'll be part of their relationship either way or not at all. Yes you'll have more content with your boss, until you reach the point where they will ask you to join their relationship, to spice it up.
The job is for character development.

A guy who will work as a real estate will treat the woman around him with love and passion, be more caring and will fight against what's bad in the world
A guy who will work in the club will treat woman differently, won't believe in love, will like to fuck without emotions and will be on the bad side of the world.

Yes, the game has a lot of branches, but in the end people will have their own story, the one they like and the one they feel that represent them.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
I don't know exact the post where I have said this, but the game having more branches doesn't mean you cannot combine them. Maybe it's not obvious in the first two versions, but here it's how it goes.

There are people who want a more romantic solo version with only one girl, while others want a full harem, manwhore path. Both of this paths are available.

Level 2 : Emma, Lisa and Lauren (+ some future characters). You can have one, two or three.

Each girl for level 1-3 will have the same amount of content with the girls on her level.

Like I said a few times already, the job isn't to fuck Darlene or to fuck Katrina, you'll be part of their relationship either way or not at all. Yes you'll have more content with your boss, until you reach the point where they will ask you to join their relationship, to spice it up.

A guy who will work as a real estate will treat the woman around him with love and passion, be more caring and will fight against what's bad in the world
A guy who will work in the club will treat woman differently, won't believe in love, will like to fuck without emotions and will be on the bad side of the world.

Yes, the game has a lot of branches, but in the end people will have their own story, the one they like and the one they feel that represent them.
Yo is it sorry for the meaningless comment dude. Well anyways I'll keep an eye on this one but wish you whole lot best you succeed. Kudos bud :)

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021

Well...
And if... What if we don't care about women at all ...? :ROFLMAO: (i'm just kiding of course)

• Haha
Reactions: royalcandy

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
This is why I don't like dealing with lesbian couples in games. You feel like they're doing you a favor by letting you hook up as a live dildo.
Given the fact that when I created the fetish poll, being sub to anyone was not voted, that won’t be the case.
You’ll be part of their relationship but not only as a live dildo, you’ll pretty much pull the ropes.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
If you allow me to express my point of view ...
For my part... - (when I come across naked women or in acts ...) - I constantly click (very fast) on the spacebar and Enter keys until I no longer have this type of images on my screen . (I don't want to get sick) LOL
What I'm interested in when it's straight games like this one, is the background story, and possibly the main character, especially if he's a handsome man.
(the rest, I don't care at all ...)
Most often, for around 1 hour of play, I barely have a few minutes of gameplay, sometimes at most a quarter of an hour of play ... (just a simple example)

Last edited:

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Given the fact that when I created the fetish poll, being sub to anyone was not voted, that won’t be the case.
You’ll be part of their relationship but not only as a live dildo, you’ll pretty much pull the ropes.
Great, then I'm glad for the threesome lovers. As for me, my heart has made a choice and I will go with her to the end.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
By the way, if I don't build a "special" relationship with the "landlady", will there be an opportunity to improve her relationship with the "landlord"? I don't mind helping them keep their marriage together.

Reactions: Mister_M and Ara-sH

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
By the way, if I don't build a "special" relationship with the "landlady", will there be an opportunity to improve her relationship with the "landlord"? I don't mind helping them keep their marriage together.
Somehow i doubt it, if i had to guess, the landlord will be involved in some shady dealings, which breaks them up...or she has finally enough of him.
Personally i'm more interested if the landlord will find out what we do the landlady and how he will react.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I have planned two paths for Charlotte and Erwin, but none of them leads to happily ever after, however in one path, our mc will fix their relationship in his own way, so everybody will be happy.

I won’t create a path in which you save their marriage and they will have fun in the other room, because this path will trigger many people and beside a third path will mean more work for me with very little reward.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I have planned two paths for Charlotte and Erwin, but none of them leads to happily ever after, however in one path, our mc will fix their relationship in his own way, so everybody will be happy.

I won’t create a path in which you save their marriage and they will have fun in the other room, because this path will trigger many people and beside a third path will mean more work for me with very little reward.
Yes, I wrote some nonsense. I am sure that 99% of players will keep Charlotte for themselves and it is not logical to waste time and resources on the third path.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,

I just realised that today is the 5th day since the release of the episode 3 for 40$ patrons so I decided to make the release public for +5$ patrons too.

We have two variants of the game

with togglable walkthrough for +20$ patrons
for the +5$ patrons

Enjoy,
Jason

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Ha Male Dom❤ love it

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020

Oh so make everything cool between them and end their relationship on good terms :) I'm so wise lmao haha

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh so make everything cool between them and end their relationship on good terms :) I'm so wise lmao haha
But where is the fun in that ?
It's far more interesting if the landord caught his tenant red handed, while being balls deep in the landlady :whistle:

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes