VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of Text box? I even using RenPy transparent mod but not working.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yes all girls are easily avoided, for example the two girls who baught the appartment will invite you and if you tell them that you have a girlfriend the dirty slut who wanted to blow you for a reduction insult you.
My god that fucking bitch ready to blow a guy for some money calls you an asshole just because you just gave a little kiss to her friend, even if you appologise, then they go away, good riddance!!!
My god those girls jumped on you, almost forced to kiss you afer 5 minutes and you are the bad boy!!!
So you see that if you want to get rid of a girl, it's easy, just be honest and tell the truth:ROFLMAO:

Nice game by the way, good story and women are not just walking meat to fuck
Yes the slut calling a man who was kissed by her friend on her advice without his permission an asshole is pretty ironic and stupid considering she is willing to suck his cock for a discount :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Also i read that if you choose her at the beach to have some fun she refuses because she is starting to develop 'feelings' :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
If you wish to see the text without the box there isn't any easy way without going in the code, but if that's something people want I might add an option to show the text without the box, but only in version 0.4.
Some people will call your story generic and cliche but don't worry about it because everybody needs a a simple story without too much drama and stupid decisions to cool down from games like intertwined or chasing sunsets. Smart and mature MC and normal behaving LIs is a relief but what will bring you lots of supporters is the music. I need a soundtrack ASAP or atleast a list of songs used.

Reactions: Kukipett

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
royalcandy I'm not sure if this is on purpose or not, but even if I hit on Lisa at the club, during the beach scene, I still end up with Lauren at the beach. Is this a bug? If not, what's the point of getting Lisa's number? Also, when you tell Lisa and Lauren that you have a gf, Lauren slaps the mc and says she wished she didn't blow him but again, I only chose the Lisa option at the club.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Some people will call your story generic and cliche but don't worry about it because everybody needs a a simple story without too much drama and stupid decisions to cool down from games like intertwined or chasing sunsets. Smart and mature MC and normal behaving LIs is a relief but what will bring you lots of supporters is the music. I need a soundtrack ASAP or atleast a list of songs used.
Same for me, even if you use a well known theme about a guy and his family, if it's well written in a mature way, where the MC isn't an hypocritical asshole who peeps and plays the good son who always seems to have moral issues, it can be very nice to play.
I cannot stand those peeping tom who spy, jerk on their sleeping little sister face, cheat and then have moral issues. :rolleyes:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy I'm not sure if this is on purpose or not, but even if I hit on Lisa at the club, during the beach scene, I still end up with Lauren at the beach. Is this a bug? If not, what's the point of getting Lisa's number? Also, when you tell Lisa and Lauren that you have a gf, Lauren slaps the mc and says she wished she didn't blow him but again, I only chose the Lisa option at the club.
The bug was fixed in version 0.3.2, but you need to replay episode 3 at least from the point where you talk with Emma on the phone, otherwise you’ll end up on Lauren’s path.

Reactions: LouWill

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Are you using scrappy mod here? The dev posted the bugfixed v0.3.2 here with the following AFTER scrappy had posted his mod:

CHANGE LOG 0.3.2
"There was a big bug on the club side of the game, no matter what girl you wanted you only ended up with Lauren. If you're on the club path please replay episode 3, otherwise the game will break in the future. I apologize for this."

Reactions: LouWill

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I decided to tell Lisa/Lauren the truth about having a girldfriend in the beach. Have i closed my chances with them with that?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I decided to tell Lisa/Lauren the truth about having a girldfriend in the beach. Have i closed my chances with them with that?
Not sure at this point. It is kind of hard to predict what will happen because lisa tells you that she was cheated on in the past so if you lie to her she will enventually find out you're cheating on your girlfriend and she won't be happy about that.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I don't know if someone has said this before... I'm loving the idea, the art is excellent... but the hustle scene has a very big error.

It's very obvious that the "landlady" knows her stuff about pool... she totally hustles the MC.
So... she should have known that it's illegal to do a shot without at least one foot in the floor, she shouldn't have gotten on four over the table.
That's it, really, outside of that, keep the great work.

• Haha
Reactions: royalcandy

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This game is awesome. The girls are hot! renders are great, story is cool and the music is FUNKY. Great job dev, keep it up. Now what the hell girl do I go for...gah.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes