VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Developer said that none of those routes lead to a Happily ever after ending. You should know better after the backlash developer received in his previous game that he won't introduce that type of content ever again.
Oh shit, I was keeping an eye on this game to see if it would be any good but this post made me wonder what games the Dev had made before.

This guy made No More Secrets? The milf route was terrible in that game because he blueballed the sex at the most dramatic moments, and then shoveled it into the game in the most unsatisfying way as he rushed towards ending.

If his takeaway from that travesty of a plot was that a solo end with the milf shouldn't be a 'Happily Ever After' ending, I'll just stop wasting time trying to follow this game's development.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Oh shit, I was keeping an eye on this game to see if it would be any good but this post made me wonder what games the Dev had made before.

This guy made No More Secrets? The milf route was terrible in that game because he blueballed the sex at the most dramatic moments, and then shoveled it into the game in the most unsatisfying way as he rushed towards ending.

If his takeaway from that travesty of a plot was that a solo end with the milf shouldn't be a 'Happily Ever After' ending, I'll just stop wasting time trying to follow this game's development.
It’s out of context. Someone asked me if it is possible to fix Charlotte’s marriages. And I said there will be two paths for Charlotte and Erwin, but none of the two will lead to happily ever after.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It’s out of context. Someone asked me if it is possible to fix Charlotte’s marriages. And I said there will be two paths for Charlotte and Erwin, but none of the two will lead to happily ever after.
Ah, so it's Charlotte and Erwin that won't get the happily ever after? Glad to hear that.

Reactions: KrusherKev

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Yeah man, whatever you plan I hope it will be good. I personally like taking charlotte away from Erwin(making them divorce or whatever).
I hope you take a lot of care in doing charlotte's path and give it importance, she is probably the main reason I play this game, I mean I like other chars too. But, she is the best.

pinco

Jun 6, 2017
Where did you get this version and which was the version, because here it says you're playing version 0.3.1, but it's trying to get call something from version 0.3.2 and it looks very confusing.
Delete the current version and download the game again, latest version (0.3.2) and then load the game before talking to Emma. It should work, if not please send me a message because I might miss it if you post.
i have thid error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story/script.rpy", line 45, in script call
call episode3 from _call_episode3
File "game/story/episode3.rpy", line 40, in script call
call episode3_callGirls from _call_episode3_callGirls
File "game/story/episode3.rpy", line 1587, in script call
call fixGirlPaths from _call_fixGirlPaths_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'fixGirlPaths'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\No More Money\No More Money [Ep.3 v0.3.2]\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\No More Money\No More Money [Ep.3 v0.3.2]\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money - GOLD 0.3.2
Sun Apr 25 12:11:46 2021
```

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
i have thid error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\No More Money\No More Money [Ep.3 v0.3.2]\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\Pippo\MGS\RAR\No More Money\No More Money [Ep.3 v0.3.2]\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money - GOLD 0.3.2
Sun Apr 25 12:11:46 2021
```
I'll try to understand what's going on here. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
My landlord company went bankrupt. We lost our house?? Oh right, I forgot...the patch :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
It's been a while since I have released episode 3 and most of you already played it.

This past week I was a little bit busy with work so I didn't had too much time to work on episode 4, but I have spent some nights planning the next episode. I'm not sure how big it will be just yet, until I have the text, but it's going to be interesting.

Also I decided to split the game into 3 or 4 seasons.

The first season will have probably 7 episodes. In this season we'll focus on the character development, relationships, choices and job. Based on the decisions you have made in this season we'll progress the story.
As I mentioned before the job you choose will have big impact on our MC, but it's not going to be instant, for that it needs time. That's why between season one and season two there will be a gap of a few months (game time not real time) in which our MC will do exactly what the player thought him.

I want to make something clear. In this game I'm focusing more on story and relationships than just sex. There will be a lot of lewd scenes, but those are only consequences of how the story develops. In this game the target is not to have sex, even though there is going to be a lot of sex scenes.

Best regards,
Jason

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

Hi guys,
It's been a while since I have released episode 3 and most of you already played it.

This past week I was a little bit busy with work so I didn't had too much time to work on episode 4, but I have spent some nights planning the next episode. I'm not sure how big it will be just yet, until I have the text, but it's going to be interesting.

The first season will have probably 7 episodes. In this season we'll focus on the character development, relationships, choices and job. Based on the decisions you have made in this season we'll progress the story.
As I mentioned before the job you choose will have big impact on our MC, but it's not going to be instant, for that it needs time. That's why between season one and season two there will be a gap of a few months (game time not real time) in which our MC will do exactly what the player thought him.

I want to make something clear. In this game I'm focusing more on story and relationships than just sex. There will be a lot of lewd scenes, but those are only consequences of how the story develops. In this game the target is not to have sex, even though there is going to be a lot of sex scenes.

Best regards,
Jason
That's actually a great idea. If the game's ambition is to have sex with love interests, the devs will feel pressurized to make storyline as blueballing as possible to give the "ultimate reward". But, if the game's story is whole another thing and sex only come because of consequences, then dev don't need to give explanations to the " Overly slow burn" fans on why the sex scene progressions are fast paced.

This is the whole reason why we need to wait more updates to main girls in a romantic game (badik) rather than a sci-fi game (COBD) in which main love interests are available to fuck very fast but fans didn't complain that it is "too fast". Because, the story demanded, the situation demanded, and the sex needs to happen according to the storyline. It's coherent.

Reactions: EZ8lt

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Hi guys,

Best regards,
Jason
are you going to have separate games for each season like done in rebirth, fetish locator or every season will be in one game like denos city?

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
are you going to have separate games for each season like done in rebirth, fetish locator or every season will be in one game like denos city?
I don't think so because I'm going to need a lot of variables from season one, but I'll see how big the updates will get, because I don't want people to download +10GB every update, however I might change the game structure so that players will have the possibility to download either the whole game or only the updates. I'm still working on this.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That's actually a great idea. If the game's ambition is to have sex with love interests, the devs will feel pressurized to make storyline as blueballing as possible to give the "ultimate reward". But, if the game's story is whole another thing and sex only come because of consequences, then dev don't need to give explanations to the " Overly slow burn" fans on why the sex scene progressions are fast paced.

This is the whole reason why we need to wait more updates to main girls in a romantic game (badik) rather than a sci-fi game (COBD) in which main love interests are available to fuck very fast but fans didn't complain that it is "too fast". Because, the story demanded, the situation demanded, and the sex needs to happen according to the storyline. It's coherent.
I also like when the love interests need time and are not rushed into sex. But you also need to get something in a decent time and not end up like in Midnight Paradise where you are stuck with handjobs after years and years!!:LOL:
And i also like when characters know what they want and are not hypocritical with endless hesitations like peeping and wanking on one side and constantly speaking about how hawfull it is to have such thaughts about my mother or sister on the other side!!:rolleyes:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I don't think so because I'm going to need a lot of variables from season one, but I'll see how big the updates will get, because I don't want people to download +10GB every update, however I might change the game structure so that players will have the possibility to download either the whole game or only the updates. I'm still working on this.
Update Patches would be awesome.

Reactions: MrFriendly

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Confused. Which path is better ?? R.estate agent path or n.club manager path ???
Is it better to play both ?? Played latest version in that way

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes