VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Confused. Which path is better ?? R.estate agent path or n.club manager path ???
Is it better to play both ?? Played latest version in that way
As I understand it, the path of a real estate agent is suitable for the "good guy" (probably more romance), and the path of the club is for the "bad guy" (probably more corruption). Choose what you like. But let the developer correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: J.Buttler

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
I hope you all have a great day.

PROGRESS STATUS

As most of you know this past two weeks I was very busy with my main job, so I didn't had too much time to work on Episode 4 of No More Money, however I have spent some nights writing the text for the upcoming episode.

I can safely say that the text for episode 4 is 70% done. I hope to finish it by Thursday and spend the weekend doing some renders. At the moment there are 350 renders and I'm expecting at least 150 more, so next episode will be more or less the same size as episode 3.

If I don't get another big project on my job that will require me to do some overtime the release will happen by the end of this month.

That being said I should get back to work.

Cheers,
Jason

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Hope this one doesn't tossed. It seems to have potential and it will be interesting to try it from different viewpoints to see how things go. Wondering about how truly honest Emma actually is. Lots of hot choices in here. Took the Real estate path so far. May have to make a replay just to see how the other job choice plays out.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Hey, I tried this just now (not that I completed it yet). While a bit too indulgent on the "Ohh, MC, you're just the bestest in every way!" stuff for my tastes, I'm really enjoying it so far. Characters look good, and the banter feels both natural and funny a lot of the time. I know that stuff can be really difficult, so, you know, hat-tip to you, folks.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished the game, liked it way better then no more secrets. This MC is actually a likeable good guy and I kept finding myself saying "i like this girl, no wait, i like this one, oh shit i want them all. I haven't seen a female cast this good since ToN and i literally can't decide whos the best girl, the mom, the boss or the sister.

Jesus please tell me this will have a harem ending like no more secrets did. Shit i'll settle for a mom/sister ending.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just finished the game, liked it way better then no more secrets. This MC is actually a likeable good guy and I kept finding myself saying "i like this girl, no wait, i like this one, oh shit i want them all. I haven't seen a female cast this good since ToN and i literally can't decide whos the best girl, the mom, the boss or the sister.

Jesus please tell me this will have a harem ending like no more secrets did. Shit i'll settle for a mom/sister ending.
Yeah, I'll take a mom ending with a side of fooling around with the sister and make that to go...

The girlfriend disappointed me by not being a gold digger, which is super weird to think since she's hot but I imagine it will be really awkward to explain to her the fact that the MC is going to try and bone his mom and sis.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, I'll take a mom ending with a side of fooling around with the sister and make that to go...

The girlfriend disappointed me by not being a gold digger, which is super weird to think since she's hot but I imagine it will be really awkward to explain to her the fact that the MC is going to try and bone his mom and sis.
The mom is definitely my favorite by far but all the girls are extremely loveable in their own way. Usually a game has a terrible mc or terrible love interests but holy cow this was an amazing experience. Gotta give my props to the dev as this game is amazing, top quality stuff.

Definitely made it into my top 5 list.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

That's the ones I'm focusing mainly on, the Mom and also the sister, in a romantic route, the one of the real state job, the other one it's more for the "corruption route" and probably the way he treats them all will be a lot different than in the real state/romantic route.

I'm not sure if I care or would go for the other ladies, I like focusing more on the incest side of the stories, as I did in "No More Secrets" and as I was starting to do in "Rejected No more", with "No more money" seems to go quite nicely and at a good pace and still have some good moments between them.

I like seeing that both the mom and the sister are quite affectionate with MC even before any ideas or hints of incest, compared to other games that MC is the one who is far more affectionate and pressuring for them to start to put out, in this game it feels...natural their progression.

I hope we get the chance to break up with the girlfriend but still on good terms unless the player wants to keep going with her.
The mom is definitely my favorite by far but all the girls are extremely loveable in their own way. Usually a game has a terrible mc or terrible love interests but holy cow this was an amazing experience. Gotta give my props to the dev as this game is amazing, top quality stuff.

I agree the Mom is also my favorite in the game and then the sister, and while I have no complaints on the other ladies and that they're indeed quite loveable, I prefer to focus a lot more on Mom and Sister.

I think the developer is going to take some good due time to develop their relationships properly before going right away into "fucking everyone right away!!" hehe, and that's really good.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

That's the ones I'm focusing mainly on, the Mom and also the sister, in a romantic route, the one of the real state job, the other one it's more for the "corruption route" and probably the way he treats them all will be a lot different than in the real state/romantic route.

I'm not sure if I care or would go for the other ladies, I like focusing more on the incest side of the stories, as I did in "No More Secrets" and as I was starting to do in "Rejected No more", with "No more money" seems to go quite nicely and at a good pace and still have some good moments between them.

I like seeing that both the mom and the sister are quite affectionate with MC even before any ideas or hints of incest, compared to other games that MC is the one who is far more affectionate and pressuring for them to start to put out, in this game it feels...natural their progression.

I hope we get the chance to break up with the girlfriend but still on good terms unless the player wants to keep going with her.

I agree the Mom is also my favorite in the game and then the sister, and while I have no complaints on the other ladies and that they're indeed quite loveable, I prefer to focus a lot more on Mom and Sister.

I think the developer is going to take some good due time to develop their relationships properly before going right away into "fucking everyone right away!!" hehe, and that's really good.
Yeah, the vulnerable, sexy, older woman thing works for me. Doesn't need to be the MC's mom just a milf.

As for everyone else in the game, honestly no one really stands out. I usually don't go for incest in games, mostly just older woman but there's no one who really excites me besides the mom, she has a lot more personality compared to everyone else. Maybe that will change as we continue through the game but right now mom is first on the list.

And I didn't even bother with the incest in No More Secrets. Didn't touch the milf or the "childhood friend", both were of zero interest to me.

Reactions: Malicre

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

I think that's the one gripe i had about the game, it should of allowed us to break up with the girlfriend at the start of the game since it would of felt much smoother for us playing the game without being forced into a long distance relationship which also makes us a cheater by default. He could always bring her back into the story when shes relevant again but this time without all the cheating nonsense.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think that's the one gripe i had about the game, it should of allowed us to break up with the girlfriend at the start of the game since it would of felt much smoother for us playing the game without being forced into a long distance relationship which also makes us a cheater by default. He could always bring her back into the story when shes relevant again but this time without all the cheating nonsense.
Yeah, I'm still annoyed about that and the fact we are forced to either kiss a girl or accept a blowjob from the other girl. Can't a guy just say no?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys and gals,
How are you today? I hope everyone is having a good day.

PROGRESS STATUS

Some of you might have noticed that the text is getting better and better with every update and that's mainly because of our new proof reader, ZugVader. So this week after I have finished writing the text I have sent him a copy to fix it and I'm telling you this episode is going to be interesting for all of you who like Charlotte, Patricia (Tris), Darlene and Katrina.

Also I have started to work on the renders, but there are plenty of renders that need to be done.

WHAT TO EXPECT
  • Cute/Hot events with Charlotte and Tris
  • Hot scenes with Darlene and Katrina
  • Some teasing
  • Some sex
  • 500+ renders
  • 34 animations
  • Around one hour worth of gameplay
SURPRISE

As you know I have created a poll to vote your favorites. The poll is getting close to an end so I have started to prepare a small surprise for all my patrons. Given the long duration between updates, I have decided to start a small project that wouldn't take much of my time, but it would be nice for you to have something to do in between.

I don't want to spoil it too much, but expect a small token of appreciation either this week or the next one. I'm working on this only when I'm too tired and I cannot concentrate much on the game.

Best regards,
Jason

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
All of RC's games have had some of the sexiest MILF characters of any games out there. Charlotte may be the best although I'm still partial to Jeane

Reactions: uhhhok

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Damn, just took a peak at the poll and i'm not surprised at all by the top 3 spots being Charlotte, Triss and Lisa. I am kinda surprised Darlene is so low but i'm assuming her ranking will change as she gets more screen time.

Not gonna lie tho, i'm on the #TeamCharlotte train till the very end.

Reactions: Shaldoo

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
All of RC's games have had some of the sexiest MILF characters of any games out there.
I say all the girls in his games look good but thats the only good thing about them.

I only tried No More Secrets and didn't get far into the game because I knew that it wasn't a harem game so I dropped it. In the end, I only checked the gallery out and I must say even the sex scenes were disappointing, no animations and the ugly MC was shown in almost every render.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes