VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Gotta say this dev certainly knows how to make attractive models. I wish Jeane from No More Secrets was in this game with such new graphical upgrade :p

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Pity we start the game with a gf... She's hot and cute for sure but i'd rather not have to cheat or just have her as an option throughout the game.
But let's see how things progress. Loving the game so far.
As with many others - I tend to agree as well.
(But not as big as an issue for me as some others?)

"But let's see how things progress" - That was my thought when playing Retrieving The Past - initially -lol
(Fun game with a very unique story - I very much enjoyed it!)

'Story-driven' games take time to develop, and things can be re-written or modified.
Maybe it will or won't be? - Too soon to tell.
Great game so for -IMHO!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx for reply. Give Alternate Existence a try, this story will be even way better than RTP was, but as you said will take a little time to develop.

As with many others - I tend to agree as well.
(But not as big as an issue for me as some others?)

"But let's see how things progress" - That was my thought when playing Retrieving The Past - initially -lol
(Fun game with a very unique story - I very much enjoyed it - personally.)

'Story-driven' games take time to develop, and things can be re-written or modified.
Maybe it will or won't be - too soon to tell.
Great game so for -IMHO!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Thx for reply. Give Alternate Existence a try, this story will be even way better than RTP was, but as you said will take a little time to develop.
I agree. I have been playing it and have found it to be much more enjoyable then RTP. And I am really, really looking forward to getting Summer to fall in love with me :love:.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
In this VN does the choice of job have any influence on who likes me more between mom and little sis? I am at the beach with them and mom wants me to take the realtor job but little sis thinks it would be cooler to work at the club.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. .believe it or not ... MC gets a motorbike either way and takes mom/sis on it

In this VN does the choice of job have any influence on who likes me more between mom and little sis? I am at the beach with them and mom wants me to take the realtor job but little sis thinks it would be cooler to work at the club.
Progress further and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
From what i've seen it doesnt but i can be wrong. However choosing one or the other job will lead you down different paths.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Am I missing something? I load the game from 0.3.1 and after the "Thank you for playing,next update is in May",I got way back when I suppose to choose what job I should take. Any difference between versions 0.31 and 0.32?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Realtor Job = Standard Good Path
Club Job = Corruption Path

Or atleast that's what most people are assuming.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please check out the Changelog from OP:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I missing something? I load the game from 0.3.1 and after the "Thank you for playing,next update is in May",I got way back when I suppose to choose what job I should take. Any difference between versions 0.31 and 0.32?
This is literally it .. the difference.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Please check out the Changelog from OP:

This is literally it .. the difference.
Yeah I know but where is mini game and why is sending me back to early point and not on main screen? I hope it won't do that when new update come out. Oh,I got it. Thats because of club path.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
To be fair, those 2 routes may not even have anything to do with the plot progression, they could just be there to give you a choice between Darlene/Katrina.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To be fair, those 2 routes may not even have anything to do with the plot progression, they could just be there to give you a choice between Darlene/Katrina.
About Darlene/Katrina... Aren't they a married lesbian couple? I know they tease the MC (or at least the one that owns the club does) but that doesn't mean she or they will fuck him... Right?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
About Darlene/Katrina... Aren't they a married lesbian couple? I know they tease the MC (or at least the one that owns the club does) but that doesn't mean she or they will fuck him... Right?
Yeah they are married but it's obvious Katrina is a Dom and Dom's are usually into sharing their Sub. Not saying those 2 are in a Dom/Sub relationship but it would explain a lot if so. We also don't know if they are strictly lesbian (wouldn't make sense to have a lesbian LI), they could easily be bisexual.

Granted the author did say no femdom content so maybe i'm completely off the mark here.

Reactions: uhhhok

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah they are married but it's obvious Katrina is a Dom and Dom's are usually into sharing their Sub. Not saying those 2 are in a Dom/Sub relationship but it would explain a lot if so. We also don't know if they are strictly lesbian (wouldn't make sense to have a lesbian LI), they could easily be bisexual.
Yeah, guess I shouldn't be surprised. There's nothing more common than bisexual women in these games. All women seem to be "lesbians" until a magical MC dick appears. LOL... It's almost as common as incest these days.

Anyway, not interested in either of them. Only MILF I like is mommie dearest.

dacryphiliac

Sep 16, 2017
View attachment 1051635
diff
No More Money [Ep.3 v0.3.2] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA -
Download Patched: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
difference between patched and normal?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Hi guys,

I have just released a small for all my patrons. This game will have more minigames with interesting rewards. For now it only has one game with 10 levels, but at least you got something to do while you wait for a new version.

Cheers
Yes, you're right. I have started a small project which will have a few minigames with rewards images from No More Money. This game will be updated between episodes. It is just a small gift for my patrons for supporting me, while they wait for the main game to be updated.
No. Each version will have a game with 10 levels and each level you finish will unlock an image for a certain character.
For example this version has a memory game where you have to find two pieces that are the same in a board. If you have found all then you'll unlock a new level. For now there are only 10 levels with Charlotte.
In case you don't want to work through the minigame, here are the 10 images you get as rewards at the moment:

Minigames v0.1 ?? What is that
All of the above.

Reactions: Ray Price
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes