VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,

I have just released a small for all my patrons. This game will have more minigames with interesting rewards. For now it only has one game with 10 levels, but at least you got something to do while you wait for a new version.

Cheers

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is living a sex life .. not a boring lack luster one .. babes better get used to this.
I think that's the one gripe i had about the game, it should of allowed us to break up with the girlfriend at the start of the game since it would of felt much smoother for us playing the game without being forced into a long distance relationship which also makes us a cheater by default. He could always bring her back into the story when shes relevant again but this time without all the cheating nonsense.
Yeah, I'm still annoyed about that and the fact we are forced to either kiss a girl or accept a blowjob from the other girl. Can't a guy just say no?
I think it's a plot device to when he confesses to gf that he kissed another girl she'll show that she's ok with sharing him. Or maybe not idk...
Gurls find it funny to tell a guy no, no gy wants to hear a no after his efforts to connect.
Alas, this is why unreciprocated love exists 4 both sexes, why oh why won”t they just sex it up?

• Angry
Reactions: Malicre

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I think it's just the separate mini game download that was added.
Yes, you're right. I have started a small project which will have a few minigames with rewards images from No More Money. This game will be updated between episodes. It is just a small gift for my patrons for supporting me, while they wait for the main game to be updated.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Yes, you're right. I have started a small project which will have a few minigames with rewards images from No More Money. This game will be updated between episodes. It is just a small gift for my patrons for supporting me, while they wait for the main game to be updated.
Its good as long as dont cause delay main game.

Reactions: Cena2001

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Do mini games have anything do with the main story line ??
No. Each version will have a game with 10 levels and each level you finish will unlock an image for a certain character.
For example this version has a memory game where you have to find two pieces that are the same in a board. If you have found all then you'll unlock a new level. For now there are only 10 levels with Charlotte.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
View attachment 1051635

No More Money [Ep.3 v0.3.2] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Download Patched: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Just played the game - loving it thus far.:love:
Really helpful mod also!
Thanks royalcandy and JokerLeader

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is in a somewhat intricate process of rekindling his relationships with his house mates,
while determining whether his GF is a gold digger or not.
Pity we start the game with a gf... She's hot and cute for sure but i'd rather not have to cheat or just have her as an option throughout the game.
But let's see how things progress. Loving the game so far.
Getting a high stakes job and women gold diggers circulating around him
sure maked this process somewhat difficult.

This wonderful GF sure makes MC more grounded, not like another gurl hungry maniac.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes