VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Here's the thing, I downloaded both versions and both are giving errors in webp, examples: 091.icon and 025.webp
It opened normally, If you want, I can make the image in PNG format, placing it in the right folder, it should solve the problem (maybe)
1699387129566.png 1699387137231.png

Last edited:

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
Is there any way to stop that image wobbling. It's really damn annoying when the image keeps moving in one direction or another.

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
I don't know why that is, could it be because I used the old game? or does renpy cause this?
To be honest, I don't know exactly what happened either, but you can solve it by putting the images in png format.
(NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\game\images\episode3)Maybe it will solve.

Reactions: tommyjohne

molva

Jan 6, 2023
Updated my compressed Android port of No More Money with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v3.4.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Incest?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
To be honest, I don't know exactly what happened either, but you can solve it by putting the images in png format.
(NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\game\images\episode3)Maybe it will solve.
I still get the error, I changed the images and edited the script, but it still gives the error, what could it be?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I still get the error, I changed the images and edited the script, but it still gives the error, what could it be?
The problem come from the original webm, it does not respect the format fully.
Try the correct attached file

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
how to add image in webm? other errors are happening
Check if you can open in paint if yes, convert in to png. And if you want to convert to webm to avoid script modification, use any Internet free conversion png to webm or use XnConvert for example.
If you can't open in paint, in that case the file is corrupted and need a new original.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made an audio restoration for the 3.5.1 version until chapter 18, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

NEW: Musics title are now displayed :)

Extract to ...\NoMoreMoney-3.5.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
IMPORTANT: You have to install the Audio restoration first !

UPDATE 24/04/06: My add-on for Chapter 17 is now integrated in the base restoration and I will try to add music in Chapter 18 and 19, but don't expect it soon.
I'm really busy at the moment...

Last edited:

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/episode5/191_normal.webp') at 0x000000000fe3edc0>:
  File "game/story/script.rpy", line 59, in script call
    call episode5 from _call_episode5
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 40, in script call
    call episode5_sunday_dateLauren from _call_episode5_sunday_dateLauren
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 1474, in script
    scene image("images/episode5/191_normal.webp") with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image 'images/episode5/191_normal.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/story/script.rpy", line 59, in script call
    call episode5 from _call_episode5
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 40, in script call
    call episode5_sunday_dateLauren from _call_episode5_sunday_dateLauren
  File "game/story/episode5.rpy", line 1474, in script
    scene image("images/episode5/191_normal.webp") with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1653, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", línea 884, en render
surf = render (niño, ancho, alto, cst, cat)
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 170, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 266, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", línea 747, en render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
Archivo "accelerator.pyx", línea 187, en renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 266, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 627, en render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 295, en get
surf = imagen.load()
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 720, en carga
Subir E
Archivo "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", línea 699, en carga
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(f, nombre de archivo)
Archivo "C:\Usuarios\Usuario\Documents\Juegos Pc\Nueva carpeta\No mas Dinero\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", línea 160, en load_image
raise Exception("No se pudo cargar la imagen {!r}: {!r}".format(nombre de archivo, e))
Excepción: No se pudo cargar la imagen 'images/episode5/191_normal.webp': error('Error al decodificar WEBP')

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
No Más Dinero 3.4.1
Tue Nov  7 21:09:33 2023
[/código]

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes