• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get ReShade working on this? I'd like to use some filters as I'm not a fan of the raw pixel look, but I don't know what API this thing uses/if there's any way to use ReShade on these types.

Jun 14, 2020
how do you even get the true end? I cant get their affection to 10 because Rins quests force me to basically skip entire days with the forced pass out endings.

Also do cheats not work anymore? I pressed L but nothing happens

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
how do you even get the true end? I cant get their affection to 10 because Rins quests force me to basically skip entire days with the forced pass out endings.

Also do cheats not work anymore? I pressed L but nothing happens
there is a post with files for every ending

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Had a problem installing it on Android to make it work with JoiPlay / MaldiVes on SD-Card. In the end I learned that you can't install this game in FAT-32 SD-Card.

The problem is the amount of files in pictures folder: 30k+ both in 1.5.1 jp version and 1.05 Kagura's. But SD-Card that is smaller then 32gb in size will probably be formatted in FAT-32, which can store at max 65534 directory entries, but files with names longer then 8 characters hold more then one directory entry, so in the end I could copy only ~20k of game's pictures, only 2/3 of all. So if anyone encounters error "No space left on device" while unpacking game onto SD-Card smaller then 32gb while it still has plenty of space, beware that you should either move game files onto built-in phone memory or reformat your SD-Card... or archive game resources.

Last edited:

ShuwaLol

Dec 16, 2019
Where the heck i choose my ending I got everything at 100 but don't know wth to choose other ending that the fortune teller

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
i am confused, is the game posted in the OP english mtl or normal translation?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes