MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Quick note before you download it and get disappointed: The version 0.3.3 posted above just has a couple of small bug fixes in comparison to the 0.3.2 that is in the first post. It's free on my itch.io/patreon page. It does not contain chapter 4 (which is version 0.4.1).

I know it will be a tough question, but how many routes will there be in this game, 2 routes for each girl? I don't want to miss any content in the game.
As you may know, the paths with each girl are clearly defined, and you can check them at any time in the profile menu.
But even then, you might still have to pick which sex scene you want at a given time. For example, in chapter 4, Emma, Jen, Lea and Deb all have 2 scenes each, form where you pick the one with the kink you like the most.

I’m making this more confusing than it is for the sake of not spoiling anything, but it’s really clear in-game when such choices are presented to you because they always require the kink skills indicated next to the given choice. Usually, different choices that require different skills lead to quite different sex scenes.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
The femdom route with Emma in chapter 4 when she humiliates you and makes you tell her she's smarter and better than you is hot as fuck, just sayin"!

Question: I was greyed out from the seemingly more submissive response because it said I didn't have a crush on her. Anyone know how to develop that option?

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
The femdom route with Emma in chapter 4 when she humiliates you and makes you tell her she's smarter and better than you is hot as fuck, just sayin"!

Question: I was greyed out from the seemingly more submissive response because it said I didn't have a crush on her. Anyone know how to develop that option?
Just choose her as your crush the first time that option is given.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021

I believe there is a point in the story when you get to choose a girl to have a crush on... just think on your past choices and it should be obvious....of course having a crush for someone doesn't mean you get locked out of other girl's paths it just adds some extra options here a there

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Nothing Is Forever [v0.3.3] [MrSilverLust] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 947 MB / 394 MB - Nothing_is_Forever-0.3.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 914 MB / 359 MB - Nothing_is_Forever-0.3.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~41,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Nothing Is Forever [v0.3.3] [MrSilverLust] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 947 MB / 394 MB - Nothing_is_Forever-0.3.3-pc-crunched.zip
Repeating the regular reminder from the Original Post:

1657071662855.png

Also, as the Dev said, there's no content changes from v3.2 to v3.3 so there's no point in getting this version unless you are having bugs with v3.2.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Quick note before you download it and get disappointed: The version 0.3.3 posted above just has a couple of small bug fixes in comparison to the 0.3.2 that is in the first post. It's free on my itch.io/patreon page. It does not contain chapter 4 (which is version 0.4.1).

As you may know, the paths with each girl are clearly defined, and you can check them at any time in the profile menu.
But even then, you might still have to pick which sex scene you want at a given time. For example, in chapter 4, Emma, Jen, Lea and Deb all have 2 scenes each, form where you pick the one with the kink you like the most.

I’m making this more confusing than it is for the sake of not spoiling anything, but it’s really clear in-game when such choices are presented to you because they always require the kink skills indicated next to the given choice. Usually, different choices that require different skills lead to quite different sex scenes.
Congratulations on the patreon number increase!

Last time i checked, i think the number is at 1xx. Now it's at 200, only up from here!

Looking forward to chapter 5 in a couple of months

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Congratulations on the patreon number increase!
I too was pleasantly surprised by the increase in support. And, even if we take into account that many of those subscriptions are aimed at the Itch keys, it means the game is building it's fan base and popularity solidly.
Well deserved.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Chapter 4 must be really good :love:

Reactions: Mister_M

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
That’s a quite complicated scene, but the outcome it’s basically just dependent on 2 things:
  • Is the player willing to look the other way about Kim’s escapades, or does he want to defend his friend Pete?
  • Is the player more dominant or submissive?

To check the first one, there’s one big question during the talk at the coffee shop:
View attachment 1787453

You need to pick the cunning option above to show that you don’t care that she cheats on Pete and you’ll keep quiet.
If you pick the honorable choice, the game assume that you don’t want to keep quiet and are only interested in being an honorable friend and helping Pete getting rid of her, blocking further opportunities for her to cheat on Pete with you.

Assuming you picked the cunning choice above, the rest of the scene will be playing a bit different dependently on the total amount of personality points you have gathered until that point. If you had picked more manly points than sensitive choices, the MC will act more dominant and manly. Otherwise, he will be more submissive, and Kim will take the opportunity to show him who’s in charge, opening the access to Kim's submissive path.

For the path you mentioned, you want to be dominant, so you need to have a total amount of manly points superior to the total amount of sensitive points.

At the end of the conversation, you'll have a final choice to decide if you agree or not with her:
View attachment 1787458

If you agree to that, you’ll be able to have this conversation, which I assume is what you were referring to in your post:
View attachment 1787461

In the profile, menu, you’ll see this icon and you'll know you are in Kim's "manly path" (well, at least if you choose the deal option above, you can still tell her to go fuck herself, as you can see in the last choice shwown in the dialogue above):
View attachment 1787462

So, that’s it. Let the game know you’re dominant and willing to have sex with your friend’s girlfriend, and you’ll end up on that path.

But, as long as you agree to help her, you’ll have at least one more opportunity down the line to accept to get involved with her.
I still haven't fully finished playing the game. After reading some comments I understand that this game is really good. So I don't want to rush playing it.
And I am looking forward to play Kim and Debbie femdom path :p

Reactions: sidsan

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.3.2]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: MEGA
Can you please update the mod?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I just wish I knew whether this guy is technically qualified/legit and so whether I may actually be learning anything psychologically useful for real life or whether this is just artistic genius at work creating a contrived gameplay to fit a specifically sculpted scenario and the various characters in it.
100% percent the second option.

I thought it’d go without saying, but anything psychology related in the game is purely made up. For example, as cools as it sounds, people do not treat public speaking anxiety by becoming exhibitionists. Also, please don’t take advice from anyone that sleeps with their patients. Even in the game universe, the MC is a terrible psychologist.

I do try to make the relationships develop in a somewhat realistic fashion, and do my best to try to explain why a given kink may be attractive to someone. And some players have told me that I do a good job on that regard. But that’s just my subject opinion, a random dude on the internet. If you ask 10 different people why they like kink X and how that kink helps them in some aspect of their life, you’ll probably get 10 different answers. These are very personal matters and my only goal is that it feels realistic, or at least plausible, for the characters to act the way they do, and like the stuff they do.

But in the end, all of that is in favor of the plot, and ultimately, written to culminate in what I hope to be good lewd scenes. It's not meant to be "scientific" at all.

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Nothing is Forever[0.4.1][MrSilverLust]

Download Win/Linux(PC):
Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.4.1]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: - -
updated my mod

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes