• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
How to get emmy kink? What do I have to put in the boxes and how to confirm it?
You need to click, hold, and drag the hints on the right to answer the questions in the left. Then, select the correct kink at the bottom of the screen. When/if everything is correct a new button will appear to continue. This button thing may not be very intuitive, I’ll try to improve it in the future. But the rest I thought it was quite straightforward. Where did you get stuck?

If you need the answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: n0cn1l

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
Quick question for the general game adopters so far. Is femdom avoidable? I have very little tolerance for this kink in particular so generally unavoidable femdom becomes a metophorical deal breaker. Thanks in advance!

Relado

Dec 13, 2017
You need to click, hold, and drag the hints on the right to answer the questions in the left. Then, select the correct kink at the bottom of the screen. When/if everything is correct a new button will appear to continue. This button thing may not be very intuitive, I’ll try to improve it in the future. But the rest I thought it was quite straightforward. Where did you get stuck?

If you need the answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now everything works I had to restart the game but thanks for your help

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
those are some huge lips. The 3d gives me early ps3 vibes and i'm not sure of the blackoutline's because it's going for cell shading

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
A few issues...
Thanks a lot! I'll look into it and try to fix it.

I'm currently having some very generous help proofreading the whole 1st chapter. There are more errors and typos than that unfortunately.

I'm also redoing a lot of the renders that had too thick outlines to make the art style more aesthetic pleasing and consistent.

I'll probably release all these improvements on chapter 1 together with the chapter 2 in the next big update.

Thanks again to everyone for the valuable feedback (y)

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Sorry about it, but I quit early... The "kink skills" are just too vague and specifically sexist in my opinion. I know many will disagree or be confused by that statement... There are barely any options for players who just want to have a good time without torturing or manipulating others. I just don't get the majority of them.

The story is kinda all over the place for me. I know it's just beginning to develop, but there's literally no clear sense of direction for any character or plot. I know you're working on revising the writing, so I won't get into that.

I think the development focus on the intricacies of building combinations of 64 different skills leaves the player overwhelmed to some extent and confused.
I think these suggestions would change my game too much and therefore I can't implement them.

This doesn't mean you aren't making good points. You might very well be right and having 64 skills might be a terrible game mechanic idea, with too many of them being hardcore, misogynistic and not interesting to vanilla players.

But the skills system is a big part of this game. If I change it considerably, it becomes a different game. And if I also start messing with the story, as you suggest, might as well throw everything into the waste bin and start anew. I obviously don't want to do that.

I want to make this game with these mechanics, this story and these kinks.

This thread also has plenty of comments and a few reviews prasing the skills system, the dialogue, the plot, and the characters for feeling real. So I think there's an audience for the game I want to make. At least I hope so.

So, I will politely reject your suggestions and assume you just aren't my target audience. That's perfectly OK, I don't think it's possible to please everyone neither do I want to do such thing.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
is there a harem path
what are future tags
There won't be an harem path. However, at certain points of the game the MC might have several fuck buddies, or cheat on whatever current partner he might have.

As for future tags that aren't in the game yet, this is what currently I have in mind:

Planned tags:
Anal Sex, Bdsm, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Footjob, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Sex Toys, Sleep sex, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Virgin, Voyeurism

But take this with a pinch of salt, plans change all the time and a few tags might be added/removed from this list.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Could you mix them in one route/girl? ;) In any case, I'm looking forward to next update.
Thanks (y)
Progress on chapter 2 is going well, I think I'm well on track to release it sometime next month. Probably rather at the second half of the month, but let's see.

I'm a bit against spoiling too much ahead of time, but it's undeniable that those tags, or similar combinations, work quite well together.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Sorry about it, but I quit early... The "kink skills" are just too vague and specifically sexist in my opinion. I know many will disagree or be confused by that statement... There are barely any options for players who just want to have a good time without torturing or manipulating others. I just don't get the majority of them.

The story is kinda all over the place for me. I know it's just beginning to develop, but there's literally no clear sense of direction for any character or plot. I know you're working on revising the writing, so I won't get into that.

I think the development focus on the intricacies of building combinations of 64 different skills leaves the player overwhelmed to some extent and confused.
Geez, aren't you a pretentious one. So you think the kinks are too vague, but also specifically sexist? Could you name one? Btw don't name one which you would have in the game you co-develop. That would make you a hypocrite! ;) And to be clear yes there are some, like in nearly every other adult game. The way the game is structured it seems to be clear to me that you don't have to go down that path though.

Then you say 64 skills (there are actually "only" 48) are too overwhelming, but wouldn't mean making them less vague, introducing even more (specific) kinks? Anyway the way I see it the kinks show a clear path how your character will act. Either be a "bad","nice", dominant or submissive guy, or some combination of that. I am not a genius and could figure this out. Which makes me wonder again how you come to the conclusion you have to torture and manipulate others in this game? My MC didn't do any of that if I remember correctly. So just maybe the reason, if your MC did these things, had more to do with what you chose him to do?

Sorry, but your comment was imho kinda all over the place. Also your comments before, imho, seemed quite passive aggressive. Wonder what triggered you so much? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes