Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
incredible game, it has left me totally surprised It has a very careful plot and gameplay options that make it interesting and entertaining.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone know what flag is used to designate crushes?
Also is there any other path planned for Deb, other than being her sub?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
One thing mentioned somewhere above that I'll fix in the future is that part that forces the player to choose a crush. It was a mistake to not allow the player to simply pick no one.
This is excellent news for those of us who don't play with One Main Love Interest. I'd been annoyed by that screen.

Does anyone know what flag is used to designate crushes?
ch2_weedtrip_liv / ch2_weedtrip_deb / ch2_weedtrip_jen / ch2_weedtrip_lea / ch2_weedtrip_emma

You get to pick during the event with her and Carl, Bull or Bottom:

screenshot0001.png

You can reinforce the sub path doing the foot worship event in the latest chapter; the alternate path doesn't really go much further for now, beyond some flirting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrister

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was actually a little bit annoyed I could just choose one. Would have chosen all of them. ;P
If I had to pick one it would have been Brie as by far the most attractive character, but she wasn't an option. And generally don't enjoy games forcing you to pick the MC's One True Love when there's so much fucking around to do.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
hmm you make good points there.
I am a switch, with a stronger tendency to serve the others already from the get-go, but never to the point of becoming a slave. In the name of playfulness I can do many things, I can either be dominant or dominated (preferably both), as long as it's clear that it's something of the moment, not a contract for the future (I do however tend to establish relations where I am more frequently in the position of a giver and supporter).
So in the game, the dominant roles I played, they felt more like something of the moment, and that both parties understood that. But in the sub roles to me it sounded like that wasn't so clear. For example, for me it's completely crazy how with Deb what starts as a simple foot massage, can escalate crazily to a compromise of having no orgasms for a week. I'm glad that there's the option to say no to that (and fairly assertively so).
Deb being into femdom is all cool, but she has to learn a lot, she's not a good dom (yet?). She doesn't pre-establish boundaries, safe words, etc. She tends to impose her will while having very little notion of what she's actually doing. A good dom has tact and self control, and the MC should know better than to being a powerless enabler of a total rookie.

... plus her romantic dream TM (walt disney romance mentality) of wanting one single person to complements her in every field is rather annoying, if not scary in this case. And well, unfortunately this is indeed quite realistic of the game. Most people do see the world that way :/

omg it's so weird to see me ranting like this about fictional characters hahaha
proof that this game is quite well made ;)
For me Deb's approach is totally fine. Boundaries can simply be established naturally over time. No reason to go through a list kink list from the start. If she goes too far the MC can simply tell her in the moment. Deb seems to be a very well meaning Domme anyway. So not concerned there.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
If I had to pick one it would have been Brie as by far the most attractive character, but she wasn't an option. And generally don't enjoy games forcing you to pick the MC's One True Love when there's so much fucking around to do.
I don't think a crush is the one true love. So personally I didn't put that much importance in it. I choose Jen, since she reminded me the most of crushes I had in real life. I think MrSilverlust even said that choice won't force us into a path. But again as a man-slut I wouldn't have really preferred one over the others at this point either. ;)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The dev sort of answered this in a recent patreon post. The simple answer is while there might be some options for non-submissive players it won't be long lasting or a happy relationship with Deb. Since her entire relationship problems are because she wants a submissive partner.

I will stick part of his patreon post in spoilers for anyone that wants to hear the answer straight from him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The dev sort of answered this in a recent patreon post. The simple answer is while there might be some options for non-submissive players it won't be long lasting or a happy relationship with Deb. Since her entire relationship problems are because she wants a submissive partner.

I will stick part of his patreon post in spoilers for anyone that wants to hear the answer straight from him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honesty after that scene where MC cucks Debs fiance I lost interest in her. Everything became so depressing so quickly after MC fucked her, one moment they all seem to be having a good time but then she just starts insulting her fiancé making him feel like shit and it just makes the whole scene depressing given the fact that he's only being a cuck to make Deb happy bacuase he loves her. I was into the whole cuck thing when I thought the fiance just enjoyed watching his woman get fucked by other men but that wasn't the case here. If anything she doesn't deserve to be with him, she's just a whore who likes being in control and it's disappointing because she was one of the LIs I was most intrigued by.. visually at least.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
If I had to pick one it would have been Brie as by far the most attractive character, but she wasn't an option.
I completely agree! I was super bummed she wasn't as choice. (Even though choosing Deb was nicely rewarded in the last chapter on her sub route.)

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Honesty after that scene where MC cucks Debs fiance I lost interest in her. Everything became so depressing so quickly after MC fucked her, one moment they all seem to be having a good time but then she just starts insulting her fiancé making him feel like shit and it just makes the whole scene depressing given the fact that he's only being a cuck to make Deb happy bacuase he loves her. I was into the whole cuck thing when I thought the fiance just enjoyed watching his woman get fucked by other men but that wasn't the case here. If anything she doesn't deserve to be with him, she's just a whore who likes being in control and it's disappointing because she was one of the LIs I was most intrigued by.. visually at least.
I can understand what you mean but I think that was the point of that scene if you choose to cuck Carl. What I got from that scene was the opposite of what you said and the only reason she agreed to that stuff was to try and make Carl happy since he is the one who has a cuck fantasy not Deb.

It got out of control since they are having relationship problems and it all came to a head when Deb started degrading him hence it becoming incredibly awkward after everyone came to their senses. So I think that was the developers intention if you chose that route.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
You get to pick during the event with her and Carl, Bull or Bottom:
My question was more regarding her choice in CH 3, the foot fetish scene is the sub option.
I just wanted to know if there were other plans for people who dont like that.

But from what others have said, u need to be on her sub path starting ch3 to have a more meaningful relationship with her.
I hope other options are added to her, somewhat like Jen, where you can domme her but u have other options as well

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can understand what you mean but I think that was the point of that scene if you choose to cuck Carl. What I got from that scene was the opposite of what you said and the only reason she agreed to that stuff was to try and make Carl happy since he is the one who has a cuck fantasy not Deb.

It got out of control since they are having relationship problems and it all came to a head when Deb started degrading him hence it becoming incredibly awkward after everyone came to their senses. So I think that was the developers intention if you chose that route.
Yeah, it certainly served to establish that Deb is currently not very good or experienced at being a domme. There were no clear roles or limits set beforehand so the scenario got out of hand. Carl is into sharing his girlfriend, not necessarily the humiliation of being cuckolded, but the only way that works for Deb is through the lens of a D/s dynamic where the humiliation becomes the focal point.

Reactions: Vleder

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, it certainly served to establish that Deb is currently not very good or experienced at being a domme. There were no clear roles or limits set beforehand so the scenario got out of hand. Carl is into sharing his girlfriend, not necessarily the humiliation of being cuckolded, but the only way that works for Deb is through the lens of a D/s dynamic where the humiliation becomes the focal point.
You are probably right, I know absolutely nothing about D/s relationships so for me I just found the whole scene really awkward and uncomfortable.

I only checked out that scene out of curiosity and after witnessing how awkward it ended up I reloaded an older save and turned them down. While I liked Deb's looks and her dialogue with the MC, femdom is a complete turn off for me and the cuck stuff just made me feel horrible so I won't have many scenes with Deb.

I don't know if it is better on her femdom path but the people on this forum that like that kink seem happy so I suppose it must be good for them.

Reactions: rogokin

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You are probably right, I know absolutely nothing about D/s relationships so for me I just found the whole scene really awkward and uncomfortable.
To me it came across as a scene where the MC—had he been less of a clueless buffoon—ought to have stepped up and taken responsibility for steering the scenario. He's a former sexual therapist, he should have some idea how these things work and how easily they can go wrong.

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
He's a former sexual therapist, he should have some idea how these things work and how easily they can go wrong.
I agree with your point here. To be honest until your post I forgot that he is also supposed to be a former sex therapist since I just have it in my head that he is just a psychologist.

I think the same point could be applied to the male dom scene with Jen in this update since he seemed like a complete idiot when she is talking about how she likes to be told what to do and didn't quite get what she was talking about there either.

I think the problem is the narrative of the game the MC is supposed to be knowledgeable about subjects like sexual kinks and trying to help characters deal with them and accept them. Then at the same time the dev is trying to explain them to people playing his game that might not know or understand what those sexual kinks actually are.

Personally I think it might just be a lack of experience in writing and hopefully it gets better over time. I like this game because it is different from most other games on this site.

Reactions: gregers

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I agree with your point here. To be honest until your post I forgot that he is also supposed to be a former sex therapist since I just have it in my head that he is just a psychologist.
I think the same point could be applied to the male dom scene with Jen in this update since he seemed like a complete idiot when she is talking about how she likes to be told what to do and didn't quite get what she was talking about there either.
It's also very plausible if you consider that a lot of therapists are very good when diagnosing a scenario from the "doctor's perspective" but really struggle in their personal relationships in similar scenarios...
I see it more like that. For example, when counseling Lea he starts having a more professional like approach based on his experience but as the relationship evolves and he starts participating things start changing shape.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

That's what I thought too at first, that getting cucked was Carl's kink hence
why I didn't have a problem going that route, but during the convo you have with him after MC fucks Debby its clear that he was only doing it for her, he practically said so himself.. I forgot his exact words but he said something along those lines which makes it clear that it's not a fantasy for him and that he was only doing it because it made Debby happy and he thought it would strengthen their relationship because momentarily it did. He mentioned that after Debbie fucked the guy at the bar their relationship got better because the flame returned. It was never about Debbie getting fucked by another men but rather about how it improved their relationship because it made Debbie happy, she was and never will be satisfied with Carl but whenever she fucked other men it brought the flame back, that's pretty much why Carl became a cuck, it was for her. that made the whole situation depressing because she was degrading him for being a cuck when in actual fact he was only doing it to keep her happy, that made me lose interest and respect in/for her character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrister
4.60 star(s) 161 Votes