Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
It would be a shame if they scrapped a romance and drama route with a bit of kink and the game is just pervertion in a harem.
Come on we need the drama in our lives!!! and in our games

Reactions: Kionashi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A whole 1st episode of sodding shit talking MC and down right unpleasant company was not enough?

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I've tried several ways to find the kinky for jen, but every time I failed.

Can anyone tell me the answer?

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
The “crush” part seems to be one of the more confusing parts for players. I need to address that better, somehow, because it keeps coming up. It wasn’t meant to mean much, besides the mc admitting to himself that he has a silly crush on one of the girls.

The only outcome from that is that you can have a cute dialogue option with your favorite girl and gain the “Sweetness” skill for free.

It’s not meant to be a big choice, lock you with some girl, or even influence who you end up with at the end. Crushes come and go. Unfortunately, that doesn’t pass across, at all. Some players (for example in fitgirlbestgirl's review) even think they are already picking who they will end up with: (!!)

I agree with this:
I think it mostly comes from the fact that when we have a similar choice in other VNs it usually is used as a rather easy way to lock the player on specific LI's route without having to go through too many choices. So I also thought it's a meaningful choice (and was sad that Bri was not there).

Also, from a visual artist perspective, the fact that that's the first and only (iirc) time you make a choice in that manner, and you go from standard dialogue selections to a full screen with character renders, it adds a lot of weight to the importance of that selection. I thought it was a significant decision, but after playing with different choices realized it was just who the MC had the hots for at the moment and got more of what you were going for.

I love that you have more or less important (and path influencing) choices in normal dialogue that are not broadcast to the player. The extra descriptions on the skill page are also very welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Damn, now this is a good game!!! Love how we're able to explore and enjoy the girls' kinks with them. The part happening inside the MC's head in the first chapter made me think this was going to be another spineless MC bitching about his problems, which seems to be the trend in most VN's these days, glad that it got toned down in Ch. 2 and 3. And it has a good amount of content too. If the Dev is on here and reading this, keep up the good work!!!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
"Only the most miserable person on Earth is allowed to complain? The rest of us need to suck it up and grateful we are not that person" Of course there are times when we can take it too far in either direction, but it was good to hear this side of the argument.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
And since you're talking about some fetishes, just one question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In some aspects, I think it will playout similarly to what you described. But there are a few lines I’m not interested in crossing:

One is having “rapey”/abusive, non-consensual stuff. This goes both ways: when mc is a dom or a sub. Consent is very important and I’m not into scenes that go against safe-words or stuff like that. There is some room to show how things should not be done (it has happened already), and how people can end-up in bad dynamics/relationships, or even how the dominant partner can be coercive, but I’m not sure if that’s something I want to delve much into.

The other thing is that there is already plenty of kink shaming in the world. I’m not sure if I want to tell a story where some character (even if it is the mc) ends up with a worse mental health/social position due to indulging in some consensual kinky stuff. The idea was to be the other way around: he starts in a bad place and it’s thanks to exploring his kinky side that he’s starting to do better. I want this to be a "love letter" to all these kinks, not a story where the use of hardcore kinks just cause problems to the characters.

I understand that a path that leads to bad consequences to the mc (mentally, or physically, or in his private life, or his career, etc) might be part of the fantasy;

or that I can make several paths that use the same kinks, but in one they are done "right" and that leads to a "good" ending, and, in the other, they are done "wrongly" and that leads to a “bad” ending;

or even that not all endings need to be "good" and there should be room for "bad" endings. But I think I want a "good" ending with Kim and a sub player and I am not sure if I want/can do more branches to also have a "bad" ending due to erongly approaches to the BDSM themes;

That's something to decide later on when the story is more mature.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
In some aspects, I think it will playout similarly to what you described. But there are a few lines I’m not interested in crossing:

One is having “rapey”/abusive, non-consensual stuff. This goes both ways: when mc is a dom or a sub. Consent is very important and I’m not into scenes that go against safe-words or stuff like that. There is some room to show how things should not be done (it has happened already), and how people can end-up in bad dynamics/relationships, or even how the dominant partner can be coercive, but I’m not sure if that’s something I want to delve much into.

The other thing is that there is already plenty of kink shaming in the world. I’m not sure if I want to tell a story where some character (even if it is the mc) ends up with a worse mental health/social position due to indulging in some consensual kinky stuff. The idea was to be the other way around: he starts in a bad place and it’s thanks to exploring his kinky side that he’s starting to do better. I want this to be a "love letter" to all these kinks, not a story where the use of hardcore kinks just cause problems to the characters.

I understand that a path that leads to bad consequences to the mc (mentally, or physically, or in his private life, or his career, etc) might be part of the fantasy;

or that I can make several paths that use the same kinks, but in one they are done "right" and that leads to a "good" ending, and, in the other, they are done "wrongly" and that leads to a “bad” ending;

or even that not all endings need to be "good" and there should be room for "bad" endings. But I think I want a "good" ending with Kim and a sub player and I am not sure if I want/can do more branches to also have a "bad" ending due to erongly approaches to the BDSM themes;

That's something to decide later on when the story is more mature.
Thanks for the answer. It's going to be interesting to see a good, not wholesome ending with Kim. And I didn't want to push anything in a rapey direction, far from it. It's just "walk all over you" could suggest that while MC agrees to be her sub she could still push BDSM boundaries in a harsher and more egoistical way than in a more gentle, slower, caring Deb approach. Though I have to admit I did expect some bad endings in a game.

truog

Jul 30, 2018
One of the best games out there!

Maybe a strange question but can you give me a list of the Songs used in the game please?

ok, well, found it thanx :)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Came for the skill tree, stayed for the kinks and queens.

I lost nearly all of last nights sleep playing through the first two chapters. Simply brilliant. I like the visual presentation, the beautiful ladies, the slew of decisions, and the exploreable kinks. And not once was I tempted to skip a match. Well done, MrSilverLust. Very well done!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So what are the lea scenes? i know the first is touching her breasts at the park?
In this episode you can have her flash her breasts in a restaurant and do a mutual masturbation by videocall with her while she's in the shower.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The first one by agreeing to be her 'consenting voyeur', again (requires Exhibitionism). The second one by having… left an impression (requires Bodywriting and either Sweetness or Silver Tongue) on the first scene.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
How can I get the Mac version for v3.0 to work? I got the patch downloaded but have no idea how to put together.
  • Download the mac 0.3.1 patch
  • Unzip
  • Copy the "nif.app" folder inside
  • Open the folder of the original folder named: nif-0.3.0 (you should see another folder called "nif.app" inside)
  • Paste and merge the folder copied on step 3
  • When promoted to replace the scripts.rpa and shaders.rpa files, accept for both

xandbesi

Jul 8, 2017
How did I miss this one? Just finished playing for the first time, and I'm super impressed. Really well done, with some interesting features that make this game stand out. Looking forward to more of the story!

Reactions: ladc and Hordragg
4.60 star(s) 161 Votes