Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It's also very plausible if you consider that a lot of therapists are very good when diagnosing a scenario from the "doctor's perspective" but really struggle in their personal relationships in similar scenarios...
I see it more like that. For example, when counseling Lea he starts having a more professional like approach based on his experience but as the relationship evolves and he starts participating things start changing shape.
I agree the Lea stuff is handled much better and the MC seems to be much more knowledgeable and competent when helping her out.

Though it is kind of silly that an experienced sex therapist has no idea what it means when someone is trying to explain to them that they get turned on by submitting to someone and likes being told what to do. Though I suppose it's just nitpicking since I liked everything else about the Jen male dom scene anyway.

It was never about Debbie getting fucked by another men but rather about how it improved their relationship because it made Debbie happy, she was and never will be satisfied with Carl but whenever she fucked other men it brought the flame back, that's pretty much why Carl became a cuck, it was for her. that made the whole situation depressing because she was degrading him for being a cuck when in actual fact he was only doing it to keep her happy, that made me lose interest and respect in/for her character.
I will take your word for it since I really don't want to read that scene again since it was so uncomfortable and awkward to me. I can see why you might lose respect for her. I personally like her when it comes to being friends with the MC and she seems to get on pretty well with him on that route.

So that is probably going to be the main route for me since I have no interest in the kinks Deb has so she is completely in the friend zone for any save I have for my game.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I agree the Lea stuff is handled much better and the MC seems to be much more knowledgeable and competent when helping her out.

Though it is kind of silly that an experienced sex therapist has no idea what it means when someone is trying to explain to them that they get turned on by submitting to someone and likes being told what to do. Though I suppose it's just nitpicking since I liked everything else about the Jen male dom scene anyway.

I will take your word for it since I really don't want to read that scene again since it was so uncomfortable and awkward to me. I can see why you might lose respect for her. I personally like her when it comes to being friends with the MC and she seems to get on pretty well with him on that route.

So that is probably going to be the main route for me since I have no interest in the kinks Deb has so she is completely in the friend zone for any save I have for my game.
I 100% agree with this, I like her as a friend for the MC as well but as an Li or Fi in any capacity she's horrible and her first sex/kink scene being so depressing and awkward sets the tone for me regarding her future scene so I'm over her path as well.

Reactions: Morrister

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
To me it came across as a scene where the MC—had he been less of a clueless buffoon—ought to have stepped up and taken responsibility for steering the scenario. He's a former sexual therapist, he should have some idea how these things work and how easily they can go wrong.
Do as I say, not as I do. Basically, the MC has been shown to be unwilling or unable to apply his own knowledge and training to his own lifestyle and state of mind, especially if you go for the questionable relationships. He might even use his training in nefarious ways.

Anyways, this kind of thing isn't that rare. Fat doctors. Doctors who smoke. Child molesting priests. Homosexual anti-gay republicans. Etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: calthor and lnppo

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.2.2]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on .
Can you please update the mod?

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.2.2]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on .
are we going to have a update

Infik

Apr 2, 2019
nothing works on mac, pls help
version 3.1

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/director.rpy", line 3, in <module>
ImportError: ('Unable to load OpenGL library', "dlopen(OpenGL, 0x000A): tried: 'OpenGL' (no such file), '/usr/local/lib/OpenGL' (no such file), '/usr/lib/OpenGL' (no such file), '//OpenGL' (no such file), '/usr/local/lib/OpenGL' (no such file), '/usr/lib/OpenGL' (no such file)", 'OpenGL', None)

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
nothing works on mac, pls help
version 3.1

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/director.rpy", line 3, in <module>
ImportError: ('Unable to load OpenGL library', "dlopen(OpenGL, 0x000A): tried: 'OpenGL' (no such file), '/usr/local/lib/OpenGL' (no such file), '/usr/lib/OpenGL' (no such file), '//OpenGL' (no such file), '/usr/local/lib/OpenGL' (no such file), '/usr/lib/OpenGL' (no such file)", 'OpenGL', None)
I think this is already mentioned in the thread. read back a few pages.

Infik

Apr 2, 2019
I think this is already mentioned in the thread. read back a few pages.
ty, ive read it but doesn't help. either the message Ive sent before or this kind of msg:
While running game code:
File "game/shader/shaderdisplayable.rpy", line 6, in <module>

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
What an impressive game. You could pick some very minor nits here and there, but man what a great job. Natural sounding dialogue, pacing, kink tree, characterization, models have varied body types and look like feasibly real people, interpersonal friendships, overall theme, emotional fallout of half suppressed fetishes, quality of erotic content, all excellent.

This game is the polar opposite of other games where I'm not too sure the developer has ever seen an actual boob, much less had sex with a living breathing person.

I thought the picking a crush thing was a bit clumsy. I'd like to be able to pick more than one, or none, and have that choice come up a bit more naturally rather than a menu select. Where it was placed was kind of odd as well, I feel like I knew some of those characters way more than others, and there were some exclusions. Really a nitpick though, and I don't have any idea how it could have been done better.

I don't think of the MC as ever being clueless at all. I see him as a mostly good natured dude who has a lot of academic knowledge but not a lot of practical experience. There is a world of difference when all you know of oral sex is powerpoint slides and writing papers versus a mouth on your skin. He's the most broken character in the game. He spends so much time isolating himself from friends and jerking off over the client he fucked even though he knows he shouldn't, and shouldn't have, it was a terrible decision, the worst decision, it ruined the life he built. But here we are, and he's headed to that same point again. I see his sexual interactions with the other characters in game as him learning about himself and his own sexuality as much as they are about themselves.

Emma's hate fuck and the whirlwind of sexual tension and conflicting emotions from both parties was really well done. Lea and her discovery and exploration of exhibitionism, also great. Jen... my god, forbidden fruit so well written. I was so conflicted with her, 100% empathy with the MC. I'd have a serious problem dealing with her IRL, knowing with every fiber of my being that it would be the absolute worst decision, but doomed anyway.

The most interesting dynamic for me was Deb and Carl. Despite what others have said in this thread, there isn't a villain here. It's not anyone's fault. They both want (need) things that the other partner can't give them. Trying and failing (so far) to find a common ground where they both can be a little fulfilled. Deb wants one person that worships the ground she walks on, and isn't very interested in multiple partners. Carl doesn't want to be a sub, and really wants to see Deb with other men. In the sub scene, he repeatedly begs Deb to fuck the MC because #spoilers HE really wants it. She doesn't, because #spoilers controlling a sub is what makes her cum. I think Deb ending up going a little too far was because she's admittedly bad at communicating, getting worse the more personal it is, and all that residual frustration finally boiled over, not because she's a whore just using her fiancée.

I've known several couples like Deb and Carl in real life. Both good people that loved each other, but unable to find that place where the spheres of what they needed from each other overlapped. Some worked it out eventually, most didn't and in the end fell apart. It's a sad story, very believably written. I'm not particularly into bull or sub content, but I'm really interested to see if they can reconcile or are better off apart, and what part the MC will play in either of those outcomes.

I hope every node on the skill tree ends up with a satisfying amount of content. Hopefully with more than one character. Excited to see what's in store. Overall, really glad I found this. Great job devs.

Last edited:

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Will there be a sissification fetish in a femdom path in future releases ?
There will be isolated, individual scenes that will play with emasculation/feminization as a means to playful humiliate the mc. But that won’t turn into a fleshed out sissification path where you end up as a complete sissy/cross-dresser outside of the said couple scenes. It will be more like an optional little favor than an actual path.

I thought the picking a crush thing was a bit clumsy.
The “crush” part seems to be one of the more confusing parts for players. I need to address that better, somehow, because it keeps coming up. It wasn’t meant to mean much, besides the mc admitting to himself that he has a silly crush on one of the girls.

The only outcome from that is that you can have a cute dialogue option with your favorite girl and gain the “Sweetness” skill for free.

It’s not meant to be a big choice, lock you with some girl, or even influence who you end up with at the end. Crushes come and go. Unfortunately, that doesn’t pass across, at all. Some players (for example in fitgirlbestgirl's review) even think they are already picking who they will end up with: (!!)
Also wasn't a fan of having to choose your "one true waifu" this early in the game (it is early in the game, isn't it?), basically, this is one of those games where you need multiple save files if you're into different kinks or different girls. That's not a criticism, just an observation.
So yeah… I'll try to, somehow, make this clearer in the next update. The only thing that the "crush" choice is meant to influence is how the player can get the “Sweetness” skill for free and with which girl he can have that "cute" dialogue option.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The “crush” part seems to be one of the more confusing parts for players.
I think it mostly comes from the fact that when we have a similar choice in other VNs it usually is used as a rather easy way to lock the player on specific LI's route without having to go through too many choices. So I also thought it's a meaningful choice (and was sad that Bri was not there).

And since you're talking about some fetishes, just one question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes