osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It's a pretty interesting game, I have to admit. The system is unique and well thought out. It's a bit sad though that the visual quality is subpar, unfortunately as much as I like the variety of personalities and kinks I can't find a girl that I could call stunning or beautiful. They all look bland to me and their expressions fake. I really wish a bit more work was put into making the game look better.
Dev has made it clear that the visuals of the game are constrained by two things:

1. he does all the work on a laptop without a highend GPU so renderspeed and especially VRAM limits prevent him from using DAZ with complex scenes or high quality skins.

2. he spends more time on dialogue and scripting than visuals (partly due to dimishing returns of what he can create due to issue 1)

Separate to that, it seems pretty clear that MrSL has a specific character look that he prefers: slim to the point of being skinny (except Bri, who *really* brings the cake) and facial features with very high cheekbones. Not necessarily going to be everyone's cup of tea, but it certainly is quite distinctive within the sea of stock-daz-models that many games use.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
this game is really good and solid. it have one thing, which i think is important, that is hard to find in most of games - feeling of time. almost always protagonist have conversations and make decisions in very short time fragments. he\she meets people and in 2 weeks they fucking for 10 times a day, marry, open new business and god knows what else. NiF have nice time skips which lets you immerse more into MCs life. to feel that his decisions have weight as for him, so for his partners.

also, i m not sure i would be so much in this game if i downloaded it at the start. but now, when you can dive into MCs life it can keep you busy for whole day thx to plot and, i would say, pretty smart dialogs. good job!

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Guys where are the save files located on android. I had them on my old phone dunno about this one. I'd prefer to delete the game without losing files.

Other than that, awesome game.
Fav girls, Emma, Olivia, Lea

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
only minor issue is no animated sex scenes which would definately make those scenes alot hotter
After this latest update, support has been better than ever and, in the next couple months, I'll finally be able to build a PC for rendering instead of using my 6 years old at the time mid-range laptop. The idea is to animate every single sex scene in the game, past and future. The old scenes probably won't be yet animated in the next update, but maybe 2 updates down the road.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
2. he spends more time on dialogue and scripting than visuals (partly due to dimishing returns of what he can create due to issue 1)
Tell him to keep this priorities, please. It´s far more difficult find games well written and with a good story that games with good visuals.

And the visuals of this game, yes, are not superb, but for me they make the job and are good enough

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
After this latest update, support has been better than ever and, in the next couple months, I'll finally be able to build a PC for rendering instead of using my 6 years old at the time mid-range laptop. The idea is to animate every single sex scene in the game, past and future. The old scenes probably won't be yet animated in the next update, but maybe 2 updates down the road.
Oh, that's ambitious. If done well, will definitely bring the visuals more up to the higher standard of the writing. (imho)

I'm enjoying the critique of social media, by the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Man, I feel for Deb and Carl:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, yeah, as stated earlier in the game during the inner-monologue about real-life relationships and work and unfairness - the fantasy world is an escape because yeah - real relationships are hard work.
Maybe they should bring in a sexologist to help sort out their relationship and sexual incompatibility issue?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
MrSilverLust
After a couple playthroughs I noticed (yes, I'm slow with my observations sometimes lol) poly relationships discussed a lot. If it's not spoilers, is that something considered or planned for the future of the game? I notice there seems to be plenty more room for story, considering we haven't even touched on at least 2 characters much.

I noticed that MC can make a value statement on "friends with benefits" I don't remember if he can make some kind of preference statement on poly, when discussing "open" relationships.

Oh, and if this has been asked and answered, I apologize.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
After a couple playthroughs I noticed (yes, I'm slow with my observations sometimes lol) poly relationships discussed a lot.
If it's not spoilers, is that something considered or planned for the future of the game?
Maybe, but nothing that will impact lewd scenes too much. As in, there might be threesomes here and there, but don't expect any "harem-ish" path.

PrinceRV

Feb 22, 2021
Maybe, but nothing that will impact lewd scenes too much. As in, there might be threesomes here and there, but don't expect any "harem-ish" path.
Hi! I'm really curious about your plans for the lovely ladies. Can you tell us, if the game is going to shock us? There's no doubt that there's going to be a lot of great surprises for us in the fututre, but what about something shocking? Relationships doing 360, characters' deaths, new LI coming up or something like that? Also, if that's not bothering you much, can you take a look at my question about Deb route? Have a great day!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Alright

tough but fair.gif

I'm not much into "open" or "poly" relationships and even if they end up in the game: at this point it seems pretty much that it will be 100%, um, "avoidable". And in this particular "more realistic" setting, harem would have to be done in a very particular way for buy-in. Even though I'm a harem fan...

i get it.gif

I don't have to have harem in every Adult VN I play.

In fact one of my favorite VN's has a fetish (in a big way) I don't even care for. It's amazing what a good story will accomplish.

Anyway thanks for the info and I hope you're having a good one.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes