MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I'm not much into "open" or "poly" relationships and even if they end up in the game: at this point it seems pretty much that it will be 100%, um, "avoidable". And in this particular "more realistic" setting, harem would have to be done in a very particular way for buy-in.
Exactly, any kind of "open" or "poly" or "sharing" relationships will always be optional. And the setting makes it hard to create a "harem". On the other hand, it's already possible to cheat on a girl, and there's also the cuckquean skill that will be used in the future. So, there are/will be ways to not have to stick to a single girl. I would just not call any of them anything harem-ish.

Hi! I'm really curious about your plans for the lovely ladies. Can you tell us, if the game is going to shock us? [...] Relationships doing 360, characters' deaths, new LI coming up or something like that?
The plan is to make a LI burn in a house fire and then start a new game in a college setting that will become the most popular of F95. Either that or I don't like to tell spoilers, but one of those is definitely true.

I'm really curious, if Deb on "Dominant" route is going to be just a meaningless fling or a LI.
It wouldn't make much sense for her to break up with Carl and then start a relationship with exactly the same problems: both partners not sharing the same kinks. There will be ways for a dominant MC to have more scenes with Deb, but don't expect that they will marry, have cute little blonde babies with blue eyes, and live happy ever after.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So how many girls will there be for sharing/ntr

My guess would be Olivia, not sure are there more girls as well

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hi! I'm really curious about your plans for the lovely ladies. Can you tell us, if the game is going to shock us? There's no doubt that there's going to be a lot of great surprises for us in the fututre, but what about something shocking? Relationships doing 360, characters' deaths, new LI coming up or something like that? Also, if that's not bothering you much, can you take a look at my question about Deb route? Have a great day!
I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be revealed that Paige is actually Mel, disguised.

PrinceRV

Feb 22, 2021
Exactly, any kind of "open" or "poly" or "sharing" relationships will always be optional. And the setting makes it hard to create a "harem". On the other hand, it's already possible to cheat on a girl, and there's also the cuckquean skill that will be used in the future. So, there are/will be ways to not have to stick to a single girl. I would just not call any of them anything harem-ish.

The plan is to make a LI burn in a house fire and then start a new game in a college setting that will become the most popular of F95. Either that or I don't like to tell spoilers, but one of those is definitely true.

It wouldn't make much sense for her to break up with Carl and then start a relationship with exactly the same problems: both partners not sharing the same kinks. There will be ways for a dominant MC to have more scenes with Deb, but don't expect that they will marry, have cute little blonde babies with blue eyes, and live happy ever after.
Well, it just seemed to me that the main problem in their relationship was thier personalitites, not kinks (Despite what they say). Deb has a much stronger personality, which put Carl into a boytoy/pet position. Deb seems to be pretty much into Dom!MC and it doesn't really seem that she wasn't enjoying sex with him. It could be interesting to explore with such a dominant and tough girl her soft, submissive side. But I understand and support your opinion. No one knows your characters better than you do. Some people are afraid of being dominant/submissive, or they just really don't like it. Thank you for the answers! I hope you're having a great day!

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Ha! I knew my trust in you wasn't misplaced. We already had fireworks and now you're bringing in the fire workers. I suggest you burn a whole college with several actual and future LIs in there... :LOL:

Azerin

Dec 28, 2018
These small things that don't snowball and force me to add options down the line, don't actually take much time and they do add a little bit more room to roleplay and taylor the scenes a little bit more to one's taste.

I'll probably add them both in the next update. I'd still suggest for you to try Lea's path. It does have exhibitionist themes, but I don't think it'll ruin it for you.
Hey MrSilverLust, thanks for your kind words and consideration of my suggestion. I did get around to trying Lea's path finally and you were right, it was quite enjoyable. While the exhibitionism stuff isn't really my thing I particularly enjoy that you added dialogue where Lea states it's not so much the public exposure in itself that does things for her, its the fact that she is sharing it with MC. That really took the emphasis away from other people and put it back onto what I would prefer to see, which is emotions growing between romantic partners.

The other thing I like about Lea's path is how straightforward she is with her feelings and expectations. A route where you just enjoy a relationship with a kinky girl without big drama attached to it is nice. I like Emma quite a bit but while she clearly likes the MC, she's a lot more cagey with her feelings...but hey hopefully there's an embarrassing romantic talk with her some time in the future. Deb is even more opaque to the point where it remains unclear if she even sees MC as a potential romantic partner.

One random side rumination I had while thinking about Emma's route was that the dialogue leading up to her ass eating scene feels very strange. Specifically how MC decides to go all-in on the begging out of nowhere just doesn't feel natural. First of all I would put money down that Emma's initial refusal was a bluff. Secondly if MC wanted to "seduce" Emma as it were, I feel like it'd be more natural to lean into stuff he knows works with Emma already. Like he already knows she likes compliments from him (she is clear about this at the party near beginning of game) and that she gets horny arguing with him. Such avenues seem a lot more likely to produce results than begging, which Emma didn't seem particularly moved by either. There's really no problem with him begging I just have a hard time understanding why he made that choice over other options. Maybe he was too tired to argue more, or his brain short circuited at the thought of eating that ass. I guess if you had done the humiliation scene in Ch4 it might make a bit more sense too, maybe MC is begging just because he wants Emma to demean him a bit. It's not super glaring as MC isn't some born playboy who always makes the "best" decisions to min/max his odds with girls but it just struck me as weird.

edit: I wanted to mention that this game has swiftly become a personal favourite, and certainly the one I most eagerly await updates for. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Agreed. Though to play a smidge of devil's advocate: Two things.

Deb needs to buy-in on safe words. :LOL: ;)

Second, probably odds are in "real life" Deb would end up compromising with a dude who's a non-BDSM (or extremely mild BDSM) sub. Most guys don't mind making their woman feel special, they don't wanna share them out. That seemed to *really* bother Deb about Carl (and I understand why). A lot of guys don't mind a bossy woman in the home "honey, do the chores" or "give me a massage" or "bring me breakfast in bed" and in the bed (I wanna be on top/have you lick my feet/tell me I'm your #1/lick my pussy). She probably wouldn't ever get weeks or months worth of orgasm denial and penis cages out of anyone. Not impossible, but not very likely. It's even acknowledged in the game - as you well know. Yes, that last statement was Capt Obvious.

In fact, it's not really going to ever happen that people are 100% compatible but they can still achieve their "happy ever after".

Though I don't know if that was a plan for your game, or even how feasible it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hey MrSilverLust, thanks for your kind words and consideration of my suggestion. I did get around to trying Lea's path finally and you were right, it was quite enjoyable. While the exhibitionism stuff isn't really my thing I particularly enjoy that you added dialogue where Lea states it's not so much the public exposure in itself that does things for her, its the fact that she is sharing it with MC. That really took the emphasis away from other people and put it back onto what I would prefer to see, which is emotions growing between romantic partners.

The other thing I like about Lea's path is how straightforward she is with her feelings and expectations. A route where you just enjoy a relationship with a kinky girl without big drama attached to it is nice. I like Emma quite a bit but while she clearly likes the MC, she's a lot more cagey with her feelings...but hey hopefully there's an embarrassing romantic talk with her some time in the future. Deb is even more opaque to the point where it remains unclear if she even sees MC as a potential romantic partner.
CC: MrSilverLust

Agreed, with Lea I'm not into her kink at all, but she's very one-person MC centered, like a "traditional" relationship and that definitely appeals to me. Plus she's really sweet and easy on the eyes.

Emma is going to be... a lot of work. But the main ingredient (she's VERY into MC) is there. So there's hope.

Yeah Deb... I'm not even sure why she likes MC. It's not nearly as clear as, say, Emma. I'm not saying it *has* to clear but... there's something she likes about MC even before any kind of sexual kink is involved.

Azerin

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah Deb... I'm not even sure why she likes MC.
Yeah I have high hopes for Deb regardless. The way I see it, from her POV the MC is a super lucky find, almost unicorn level. Submissive males are already a rarity, and on top of that he's also nearby, she finds him attractive and vice versa, he's unattached (potentially), gets along well with both her and her friends, etc. For her its probably extremely easy to find one or two of those qualities in a partner, but the total package? Unlikely.

As for romantic feelings, that's a bit trickier. Deb is naturally reticent and also suffering due to the recent failure of a long term relationship. The glimpses of her feelings you do get show that she fears rejection making it even harder for her to open up and trust MC. However, if you do establish that trust then I think the results would be extraordinary. She's a rather intense person both in feelings and sexual appetite so I imagine that if things were going well it would be a rather blissful scenario.

Of course I think my take on Deb is rather optimistic as she has certainly displayed some traits that are cause for concern. For example she seemed extremely jealous when Carl was flirting with women in chapter 4, even after she agreed on an open relationship and had been "fooling around" with MC herself. She also says that she wants to be "the entire world" of her partner (but fails to state if she would be similarly devoted). In the bedroom she has also focused almost exclusively on self satisfaction (although maybe not if dev does indeed add a bit of a buttjob to the dildo scene). These tendencies could certainly lead to a situation where she just attempts to control MC and treats him more as a slave than an equal partner in a relationship....somewhat akin to what I see from Kim and Pete. I'll have to cross my fingers that such a dark future doesn't await MC and Deb but I suppose only time will tell.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i agree with that assessment of Deb. i tried the sub route with her but didn't continue with it since i didn't really care for the way she talks to the mc after he gets to the footrub scene. just turned me off it so i went back to the role of dom and she seemed to enjoy being dominated by mc, so maybe that could change her nature from dom to sub. i think threesomes with some of the mc's other girls would be something that Deb would be into and create that excitement in the bedroom that she craves. something Carl didn't give her.
as for Emma, she needs to be dominated too, but she also at some point needs to admit her feelings for the mc and then they can tone down the hate fucking. the other girls are pretty good too. i really like Olivia alot and would like to see their relationship become more than just friends, that would certainly make things more interesting.

Reactions: OWSam000

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Specifically how MC decides to go all-in on the begging out of nowhere just doesn't feel natural.
[...]
I guess if you had done the humiliation scene in Ch4 it might make a bit more sense too, maybe MC is begging just because he wants Emma to demean him a bit.
It can get a bit tricky to have a scene play out well enough given in how many different states the MC can get there. Not only there's the humiliation scene in chapter 4, but there's also a bit of an alternative sequence of events in that scene: If the MC is caged by Deb, he can show it to Emma which is also seen as a bit of a humiliation. I guess that, if at least one of those things are true, the behaviour of the MC makes more sense.

But I agree with you that the scene might be a bit off if there hasn't been any previous humiliation play between them, either on chapter 4 or thanks to the cage. I'll see if I can adapt the dialogue a little bit to make it feel less off in that circumstance.

Reactions: slavebenji

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah I have high hopes for Deb regardless. The way I see it, from her POV the MC is a super lucky find, almost unicorn level. Submissive males are already a rarity, and on top of that he's also nearby, she finds him attractive and vice versa, he's unattached (potentially), gets along well with both her and her friends, etc. For her its probably extremely easy to find one or two of those qualities in a partner, but the total package? Unlikely.

As for romantic feelings, that's a bit trickier. Deb is naturally reticent and also suffering due to the recent failure of a long term relationship. The glimpses of her feelings you do get show that she fears rejection making it even harder for her to open up and trust MC. However, if you do establish that trust then I think the results would be extraordinary. She's a rather intense person both in feelings and sexual appetite so I imagine that if things were going well it would be a rather blissful scenario.

Of course I think my take on Deb is rather optimistic as she has certainly displayed some traits that are cause for concern. For example she seemed extremely jealous when Carl was flirting with women in chapter 4, even after she agreed on an open relationship and had been "fooling around" with MC herself. She also says that she wants to be "the entire world" of her partner (but fails to state if she would be similarly devoted). In the bedroom she has also focused almost exclusively on self satisfaction (although maybe not if dev does indeed add a bit of a buttjob to the dildo scene). These tendencies could certainly lead to a situation where she just attempts to control MC and treats him more as a slave than an equal partner in a relationship....somewhat akin to what I see from Kim and Pete. I'll have to cross my fingers that such a dark future doesn't await MC and Deb but I suppose only time will tell.
I, on the other hand, do not have high hopes for Deb. I am curious as to what she saw in him in the first place, but I haven't seen any answers. But so far going forward she's been nothing but nasty and mean. And yeah good point about the devotion, not sure how you can "trust" someone who shows zero regard for your humanity. o.0

Eh, I don't know if that's typical of the femdom stuff and I'm curious if it is. I don't see it as much in the little bit of maledom stuff I've perused - there seems to be more emphasis on "safe words" and "aftercare" when it comes to maledom. So it's maybe more acceptable to be mean to dudes?

I don't get it. The more I see of the BDSM stuff (trying to keep an open mind about it) the more it seems to be an outlet for people to have an excuse to be mean and nasty - and that goes for both male and female domination.

And I can't even wrap my head around the extreme submissive types. I'm not saying anything negative, just that this thought process is totally foreign to my experience. I can understand *pretending* to be submissive to have an opponent drop their guard or being mildly submissive to compromise - like making a deal to take out the trash or do the dishes. But needing or wanting to let someone treat you like dirt, yeah I don't get it. Mean, nasty, selfish I can at least understand on an intellectual level - because everybody can be mean and nasty and self-centered.

PrinceRV

Feb 22, 2021
I, on the other hand, do not have high hopes for Deb. I am curious as to what she saw in him in the first place, but I haven't seen any answers. But so far going forward she's been nothing but nasty and mean. And yeah good point about the devotion, not sure how you can "trust" someone who shows zero regard for your humanity. o.0

Eh, I don't know if that's typical of the femdom stuff and I'm curious if it is. I don't see it as much in the little bit of maledom stuff I've perused - there seems to be more emphasis on "safe words" and "aftercare" when it comes to maledom. So it's maybe more acceptable to be mean to dudes?

I don't get it. The more I see of the BDSM stuff (trying to keep an open mind about it) the more it seems to be an outlet for people to have an excuse to be mean and nasty - and that goes for both male and female domination.

And I can't even wrap my head around the extreme submissive types. I'm not saying anything negative, just that this thought process is totally foreign to my experience. I can understand *pretending* to be submissive to have an opponent drop their guard or being mildly submissive to compromise - like making a deal to take out the trash or do the dishes. But needing or wanting to let someone treat you like dirt, yeah I don't get it. Mean, nasty, selfish I can at least understand on an intellectual level - because everybody can be mean and nasty and self-centered.
BDSM takes different forms for different people. For some people it's just a condiment for sex, a way to bring variety and a sense of exploration. For some people it is just a taboo. And they may want to break it deep down, or they are genuinely afraid to even talk about it.

BDSM as a reason to be mean to people or to be a "victim" is a consequence of a person's inner traumas. Cruel parents, unhealthy self-criticism, unpleasant events leave scars for life. To compensate for such things in order not to go crazy, people adapt to accept them as the norm. Sometimes this happens in a more or less conscious form, when children vindicate their parents' violence toward them even decades later. And sometimes a person may quite unconsciously try to reproduce (or simply wish to receive) violence from a loved one, simply because love in the mind of the traumatized person may be conflated with violence, bullying, total control over them. For example: You were humiliated at school - you associate this with strong negative emotions. It seems that bad emotions should be regarded by you only negatively, but it is not quite so. Intentional reproduction of negative emotions (especially in a safe environment) can be perceived by your brain as a roller coaster. Excitement, anxiety, anticipation - people watch horror movies and get scared, or watch tragedies and cry intentionally for those emotions. Sometimes people compensate for their trauma in ways that put them in the place of the aggressor in their relationships with others. But more often they simply accept the role from childhood (or another time of trauma). The extreme submissive type is most often a deeply traumatized person (We are all traumatized in a way), though of course there are exceptions - daredevils, thrill-seekers, etc. I am by no means judging such people, nor am I labeling all submissives, just to clarify. I'm just saying, that our kinks are not what we decided to enjoy, but things we get from our life experience.

Same things with femdom. You could be dominated by a woman and you wouldn't even notice that. The way she talks to you, her attitude and decisions, even how she dresses up, these things can be "femdom" to you. But when it comes to BDSM community, femdom is mostly extreme. People need it as the only way to deal with their thoughts, issues, desires. It's once again all about their traumas, social pressure, etc.

P.S. I really need to add that it's just my point of view. No lecturing.

Azerin

Dec 28, 2018
Eh I feel like its a bit harsh to say Deb has ONLY been nasty and mean. In the earlier chapters she frequently reaches out to try to cheer up the clearly distressed MC. She also continuously tries to get him to be more regular at the gym. You can (generously) interpret that as both her wanting to spend more time with MC and also promote his mental health as exercise has been correlated with overcoming depressive symptoms plenty of times. She also looks out for the inebriated Bri in chapter 4 which while not related to MC per se does reinforce that she cares for her friends.

She also shows trust in MC by revealing some of her insecurities at various points. Sure you could view it as her fishing for validation from MC, but I doubt she would show weakness to MC if she either didn't care about his opinion or actively disdained him. She also shows gratitude even if you reject her offer in ch5 and again if you clean up her place. If she was only nasty and mean she wouldn't be appreciative. I feel like she's just at a really hard time in her life and only has a limited ability to care for others at the moment, so she ends up venting a bit to MC. Psychologist training might actually be a boon here for their relationship if MC can help her process her emotions a bit easier...bottling them up and alcohol don't seem to be amazing options.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Deb comes across as a great friend to the MC in the very early game, considerate and supportive, before receding into the background as she deals with her relationship woes.

Whether her and the MC are sexually and romantically compatible is a different matter; on the non-sub path I'd say probably not: Their chemistry is sufficient for a quick hook-up, but she is after something very specific in a partner that a non-submissive MC can't do for her. Possibly if they brought in a third party for her to dominate, but their first experiment in that direction with Carl was an unmitigated disaster, not least due to the MC not stepping up to keep things on track.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i tried being sub to Deb during one of my playthroughs, and you are absolutely right. it is not for everyone, and not for me. if that is an accurate portrayal of how femdoms treat their males subs, they all should be in jail. that shit is disgusting. and so is the male version.
Eh, as long as it's consensual it's all good. Make sure consent is taken seriously and everybody's into what's happening, all power exchanges are negotiated beforehand, mind your safewords and your aftercare, and you're off to the races. The bull scenario with Deb and Carl just goes awry because no one's minding the basic principles.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Thinking Deb is nasty and mean, you really don't understand the femdom dynamic. You sould avoid all games with that tag, because you'll be traumatized playing the other ones.
Eh, I'd rather take a look at something an analyze it first before reaching conclusions. Even if I'm not necessarily attracted to something, I still want to try and understand it. It's just a part of natural curiosity. I brought the topic up and my impressions to cultivate a response that may (or may not) further some insight into these kinds of dynamics.

Should I avoid criticizing people who like femdom and/or see things differently? Of course. I do want to be polite and respectful. And I have been and I will continue to be so. The character of Deb has been useful, so I appreciate this story and game for that, and for introducing other interesting and curious concepts in a way that's been entertaining.

Reactions: selberdreher

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Eh I feel like its a bit harsh to say Deb has ONLY been nasty and mean.
In the bedroom if you go the sub route, from my point of view (so far) she's very nasty and mean. It seems to be an outlet for her frustrations. I'm curious if later on she adds any sweet to the sour and I'm curious as to what my own tolerance levels are with the sour. Sometimes that evaluation has to wait and be measured with the sweet - if any comes later.

I agree that otherwise, she's been mostly nice. She comes across a bit like the typical gym teacher who's being mildly tough on you to get you to be a bit tougher yourself - for your own good. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes