Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Fair point. It still does not end up for current Deb, but this can be extended. However, dom MC cannot choose Deb as love interest anymore in the end of Chapter 5.
You make fair points too. Admittedly, it seems the crush and romance dialogues seem to only work for Deb's submissive route right now. At this point it's all speculation as to whether or not there will be a dominant route for her in the future. If there was, I would imagine part of it involving "Orgasm Denial" and "Forced to Cum" skills. They're essentially the Manly equivalent of the "Edging" and "Assplay" that Deb subjects the MC to in the Sensitive submissive route. But again, this is all just speculation on my part.

PrinceRV

Feb 22, 2021
Since Deb is back to work in the end of chapter 5, we might see some development of dom MC advances in chapter 6.
Our lord MrSilverLust has answered my question about it, and as I understood it, Dom!MC and Deb are going to have some fun together, but it looks like it's just it, no romance etc. But I hope it will also progress in some interesting way, not just meaningless sex scenes. I do believe that both of Deb's routes are going to be really nice.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
This is just a bias.
Of course it is. It's me evaluating a fictional character's BDSM kink. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone's entitled to a respectful look at characters in a story. I think her kink is too mean - and I'm entitled to that. I'm also entitled to further look into her kink as the story progresses and see where it goes.

I'm not into this BDSM stuff, so I'm kinda looking at it out of curiosity.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
He also always calls Olivia to talk about it, which I thought was odd, he barely knows her haha.
I think that was the kind of the point. He likely wanted an opinion from someone who wasn't emotionally and personally invested in him.

She was the perfect degree of removal from him to solicit advice as close to unbiased but still knowledgeable enough to warrant listening too than anyone else he knew.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
MrSilverLust

Quick question for ya.

I'm one of those nerds that every once and while looks at my Task Manager to see how much memory and such certain programs use. One thing that I've noticed about this game that's different from other renpy games I've got running: this one is constantly using around 2% of my CPU all the time. The other renpy games don't. It's just a curiosity, not a complaint. Do you know why the game does this as it just idles in the background?

Thanks for your time. :)

Apr 28, 2020
Can't get to places it seems I should be able to....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well it depends on previous choices I guess were you submissive with Deb? If yes, I think in this case it's okay to tell Jen that you're submissive too. With Kim, it seems to depend on the choices during the conversation. And also, if some answer requires a skill or something specific, there is usually a hint that indicates the desired condition.

bb2269

Jan 24, 2022
If there will be a sharing/cuckold (netorase) path i'm in for sure!!! :)
Because MC starts single, who will be the lucky woman to cuck our protagonist?
believe it or not, I think it will be Jen. I am pursing this also. Jen is mostly submissive, but there is a path where you can both be and you can watch her submit to a man (or woman) but she is still your love interest. it has been a slow burn (which i like) and hasn't happened yet, but they have been discussing it with each other. i don't know if there are any other paths to this kink (from the pov you want anyway).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: selberdreher

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
believe it or not, I think it will be Jen. I am pursing this also. Jen is mostly submissive, but there is a path where you can both be and you can watch her submit to a man (or woman) but she is still your love interest. it has been a slow burn (which i like) and hasn't happened yet, but they have been discussing it with each other. i don't know if there are any other paths to this kink (from the pov you want anyway).
I believe it's safe to assume that there will be a cuckolding path with Kim, def. not as wholesome as the one with Jen (though I don't pursue Jen so I'm not 100% sure about her).

Reactions: slavebenji
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes