MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
But no, I have never had any problems with the Linux versions.
Thanks for checking out. A couple other people have already told me that it's also fine with them.

any news about next update ?
Dev cycles have been around 4 months in the last chapters. Don't expect anything faster than that.

Yeah @MrSilverLust, I hope you're not secretly working through Christmas season and storing up another 25k lines of dialogue to drop on me 3 weeks before release :ROFLMAO:
Today we went Christmas shopping, there wasn't that much time for making lewd games. So, it will only be 24k lines :p

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Love this game so far and can't wait to see where it goes. You've done a great job with the story and I really appreciate the four personality types. It really helps with the decision making. I really like the femdom/submissive/ballbusting stuff, so I'm glad this game includes so much of it.

Jul 16, 2021
This game is awesome, it might be the best written lewd game I''ve ever played. Characters actually feel like they could easily exist irl and not just as plot devices. Which was the idea from what I gathered, so hats off for pulling it off.

I play a submissive character and I've enjoyed all the content for that route so far.

I do agree with some comments that say there is a bit much "topping from the bottom" from the MC sometimes. Like, it fits with girls like Emma or Jen that aren't into it initially, but people like Kim and Deb could've had a bit more of the initiative. Deb does it for the most part (and that's why she's my favorite character) but it would've been nice if she asked MC to wear the cage, instead of the MC asking her to hold his keys. And Kim only fully letting go once the MC pretty much begged her to use him could've also used the opposite approach, her intimidating him into submitting.

But those are just some details I wanted to give feedback on, doesn't change how awesome this game is and the potential it has. Eagerly waiting for the next update!

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Hey MrSilverLust wanted to ask if you got inspired from House M.D while creating Olivia ? Olivia Wilde plays a character called "Thirteen" that suffers from Huntington as well, sorry if this was mentioned before.
I like House M.D. (well, the later seasons aren't as good, but still). But I don't think Olivia has that many similarities with 13. Besides the actress' name and Huntington's.

But the reason to have picked that disease is the relatively straightforward testing, genetic diagnostic, and heritability of the disease. That allowed me to tell her particularly story (mother medical history, sad past, and dilema to test herself or not) with relative confidence that I'm not saying any big medical inaccuracy.

There weren't that many diseases I knew of that: 1) could be tested with a quick genetic test, 2) are heritability, 3) are bad, and 4) players will (most likely) know what I'm talking about. So, I went with Huntington's.
Actually, now that I think about it, the 4th point is helped a lot by the fact that a character in a popular TV show (13 in House MD) had that disease. So, in a sense, my Olivia can be said to have been influenced by that show :p

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
God damn, this was good. And amazingly long and replayable considering it's not finished. I don't say this lightly but the characters are actually pretty compelling. I don't generally give too much of a shit and will skip forward for the scenes that don't bore me but I spent a lot of time playing through the character stuff and really like the cast.

Oh and I really like the Telltale other players picked this stuff. It's cool to see how with or against the grain i am on my choices and wow there's a lot of femdom lovers playing this apparently.

Last edited:

asdddsasaz

Jul 21, 2021
I like House M.D. (well, the later seasons aren't as good, but still). But I don't think Olivia has that many similarities with 13. Besides the actress' name and Huntington's.

But the reason to have picked that disease is the relatively straightforward testing, genetic diagnostic, and heritability of the disease. That allowed me to tell her particularly story (mother medical history, sad past, and dilema to test herself or not) with relative confidence that I'm not saying any big medical inaccuracy.

There weren't that many diseases I knew of that: 1) could be tested with a quick genetic test, 2) are heritability, 3) are bad, and 4) players will (most likely) know what I'm talking about. So, I went with Huntington's.
Actually, now that I think about it, the 4th point is helped a lot by the fact that a character in a popular TV show (13 in House MD) had that disease. So, in a sense, my Olivia can be said to have been influenced by that show :p

Oh besides the name and the Huntingtons I also thought she kinda looked like her too :p Thought 3 coincidence would make it a proof :p Really like her and other character's stories so far, this game is by far one of the best games in this website and looking forward to your updates.

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
Bit late to reading the Patreon update, but wanted to give my 2 cents:

I think the "scenarios" idea is absolutely fantastic, and a super creative spin to keep things from becoming mind-numbingly tedious. It's not *too* bad with VNs most of the time because of the "hold CTL" option with Ren'py, but in a game that's growing in size like NIF (which seems like it'll be a pretty lengthy story by the end), it'll be HUGE drag to replay things just to see a scene/2 that I would've liked to have seen.

Gallery mods help alleviate a huge chunk of that, but you miss out on the scenes surrounding the sexy time, which can contain some super hot lines themselves.

All in all, definitely something I'm looking forward to (especially the "caged forever" scenario ;))

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Damn, who s the girl that likes bondage? i didn t find out, maybe it s not available yet?
So far there's only one small scene where Lea is handcuffed during sex. The "real bondage" is still about to come, not necessarily with her.

I think the "scenarios" idea is absolutely fantastic, and a super creative spin to keep things from becoming mind-numbingly tedious. It's not *too* bad with VNs most of the time because of the "hold CTL" option with Ren'py, but in a game that's growing in size like NIF (which seems like it'll be a pretty lengthy story by the end), it'll be HUGE drag to replay things just to see a scene/2 that I would've liked to have seen.
Let's see how that turns out. I'm afraid it might take too much out of the experience.

For example, in any Emma's path, it's important to have a huge time game between their discussion at the end of chapter 1 and their reunion again at the end of chapter 3. That's two full chapters where the MC has time to try new things, spend more time with new friends like Lea and Deb (and away from the old ones he resents), smoke weed, go to a chess tournament, etc. And when he meets Emma again, he's in a position where enough time has passed for them both to let the initial argument go.

There's lot's of little things like this that makes this mode tricky. Do I just treat this as a "fast forward mode" and just add only Emma's scenes and don't care if the story doesn't make perfect sense? Jump almost directly from the discussion to the make up scene?

Or do I try to pick enough scenes - for example, in that case I'd also include a couple scenes with Lea and Deb, the smoking weed bit, maybe even a little bit of meeting Jen at the tournament - for the Emma's Scenario to make as much sense as possible in the temporal dimension?

I think I'll try the second option and create as much as possible smaller stories that make as much sense as possible. If you played those even without playing the game at all, you'd still understand most of what's going on and the relationship dynamics. But let's see how that turns out.

It's truly an experimental feature that might turn out to be a disaster and be scraped in the following update.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
There's lot's of little things like this that makes this mode tricky. Do I just treat this as a "fast forward mode" and just add only Emma's scenes and don't care if the story doesn't make perfect sense? Jump almost directly from the discussion to the make up scene?

Or do I try to pick enough scenes - for example, in that case I'd also include a couple scenes with Lea and Deb, the smoking weed bit, maybe even a little bit of meeting Jen at the tournament - for the Emma's Scenario to make as much sense as possible in the temporal dimension?
If I was to offer advice, I would suggest that you should not discount the "montage with text" as a way to convey the passage of time + intervening events as a way to add the nuance needed for a scenario such as Emma's.

My guess is that most players using "scenario mode" would presumably have already played the main game and seen the main story and a certain route following the path of their primary interest. Such players would be coming back to investigate other routes using scenario mode ... so you can assume they know most of the wider story, and this alternate mode would allow a different (automated) set of choices - without requiring a full playthough. Therefore there's little need to repeat full scenes that are largely unrelated to the specific route/kink; rather than re-reading I would expect most players to skip those sections.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
For example, in any Emma's path, it's important to have a huge time game between their discussion at the end of chapter 1 and their reunion again at the end of chapter 3. [...]

It's truly an experimental feature that might turn out to be a disaster and be scraped in the following update.
First of all, it's truly a remarkable 'lewd game' you're building up here, and I am duly impressed. The attention to detail in character personalities and affinities is like a real breath of fresh air, one that even makes me wonder if, like your MC, you are also a psychologist or psychology student...

The one slightly critical thing I might say at this point is that, perhaps for obvious reasons (making it possible for the MC to go any route for as long as possible), some interactions between the MC and the girls, especially in the middle/later stages (chap. 4, 5) sound contradictory, sometimes presupposing in different conversations that he does like, or doesn't like, one specific thing (kink, personality trait, etc.). It would seem that the main point in the MC character is (a) recovering from the guilt of his past behavior, plus the subsequent (b) trying to be a good person, and wondering if he can. I.e., remorse + confidence issues. That is easy to see in the Emma or Deb paths; however, he seems so bold with Leah while guiding her in her exhibitionist path, in a way that one would not expect to see from someone with these issues -- perhaps understandable by the desire to keep the Leah path an open possibility for longer (perhaps for dramatic reasons?).

And then there is his initial conversation with Kim in Ch. 5... if you did let her walk all over you, it seems to follow from that specific change in MC's goals; but if you didn't, then it seems to come out of the blue. Why would he express a desire to be 'walked all over' by Kim after having (the VN would have us believe sincerely) rejected her and claimed he'd tell Pete about her cheating as soon as he had the necessary evidence? I can see an attempt to make this a consequence of his scene with Emma (if he went the humiliation path and submitted to her 'new prank'), but I'd expect him to be quite smitten by Emma after it and to pursue her, to tell Emma that he would like to be a consensual doormat for her, not Kim.

All in all, though, this is too little to really worry about. You are producing an intriguing game, one that actually has me interested in the fate of every character (even the -- admittedly less well developed -- male characters, Carl, Pete, and Jamie). It's especially good to see MC having so much personality., rather than being an empty husk for the players to project themselves onto... I'm also quite happy with the realism you're placing into every path by making things look plausible in the real world rather than simply the stuff of fantasy (nothing against fantasy, it can be a lot of fun to inhabit strange worlds full of kinky women that can't exist, but it is refreshing to see a closer-to-real-life approach to this theme). I'm even wondering if you're trying to say something about the nature of kink, and the extent to which people should or should not pursue it (to the detriment of other aspects of their personality) -- i.e., whether it can be self-destructive rather than self-affirming as so many kink-positive people claim.

Thanks for the time you've already spent on this intriguing game, and I, for one, am looking forward to all new developments. (That scene with the three spirits in the cave was impressive, by the way. Kudos for that!)

Last edited:

James Madison

Jul 25, 2018
Just wanted to say this is one of the best adult games I have ever played, completely took my by surprise. The system, characters, and stories are really great. It is of course a bit linear and I would love to have more freedom of choice / activities, but the character development system is super fun and well done and provides plenty of different scenes within the overall linear story. I look forward to more and hope we can really explore each kink in multiple ways. Well done!

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes