Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just played through this, and wow. Like almost the only game on F95 that has exactly what I'd want in terms of the relationship dynamics, particularly with Jen, sharing and all. The next update will be the real test of if it holds course, I'm apprehensive it could fall into some of the same tired themes of peer games however so far it certainly hasn't while trailblazing on its own - it's nice to see relationships discussed in a more mature context but still keeping it relatively lighthearted....

If the dev reads these; please please please continue what you're doing, and avoid the common lazy tropes other similar games may use. There are no other games on the site I could say this about in its current stage: If I were making the game, I would hardly change anything. (well maybe push kim off a boat, but without the bad there's no good so I guess she adds diversity to characters :ROFLMAO: ) - edit; tho I'd probably lax the restrictions for some scenes - like on Jen it really doesn't make sense on sub path that you do NOTHING sexual with her until she finds someone else, that seems more like value added.

Last edited:

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Wait, what do you mean? Αlthough it didn't happen to my main playthrough due to my choices, I'm sure you can fuck her while she is talking on the phone with Pete (if your choices from before are the proper for this outcome) you can see the scene on gallery after all
I'll be wrong I've played the game three times
What choices do I have to make ?
I think Kim is a breath of fresh air

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I'll be wrong I've played the game three times
What choices do I have to make ?
I think Kim is a breath of fresh air
Well, I'm not sure about what choices will lead you there exactly mate. Maybe someone else can help with that.
I believe you must check all choices with Kim from the very beginning, maybe the first encounter with her is the most crucial. You definitely must not be submissive to her to end fucking her later, but again, I'm not sure, sorry

Reactions: Joop501

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
i actually played a route where i hooked up with Kim and yes you can fuck her while she is on the phone with her bf. your buddy..and it was a hot as fuck scene..Kim is a smokin hottie. despite being a total bitch. she actually seems to be liking the mc as this goes on more and more.
I will try again no problem

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Guys, that's why this game is a masterpiece and it's dev a genius. He made a living story with variable, deep detailed, unique and widely different characters who with the amazing clever gameplay mechanism making the plot a personalized experience for each one of us, according to our likings/fetishes/ethics etc. Whatever choice you make it matters and will follow you changing the outcomes and the story itself in a way, as well as the character's behavior toward you in a big level.

Kim, for example, we are discussing these last posts here, as many of you already noticed, is a special case with her mean/bitch personality so, some of us will satisfy our fantasies submissing to her dominant aura, while others will be happy to punish her or maybe hatefuck her as a revenge expression of their antipathy for such a character. Others of course would totally ignore and avoid any further sexual interaction with her. Everybody get their cup of tea while playing one of the most good plots in the VN world ever.

What a wonderful journey you giving us dear MrSilverLust

Thank you again for that!

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Guys, that's why this game is a masterpiece and it's dev a genius. He made a living story with variable, deep detailed, unique and widely different characters who with the amazing clever gameplay mechanism making the plot a personalized experience for each one of us, according to our likings/fetishes/ethics etc. Whatever choice you make it matters and will follow you changing the outcomes and the story itself in a way, as well as the character's behavior toward you in a big level.

Kim, for example, we are discussing these last posts here, as many of you already noticed, is a special case with her mean/bitch personality so, some of us will satisfy our fantasies submissing to her dominant aura, while others will be happy to punish her or maybe hatefuck her as a revenge expression of their antipathy for such a character. Others of course would totally ignore and avoid any further sexual interaction with her. Everybody get their cup of tea while playing one of the most good plots in the VN world ever.

What a wonderful journey you giving us dear MrSilverLust

Thank you again for that!
It's just a thought.
I think he had a part
in Acting lessons
The story lines make you think
Emma and Olvia

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
It's just a thought.
I think he had a part
in Acting lessons
The story lines make you think
Emma and Olvia
They both have the same face, only their eyes are different
But it's still a good game just like Killerproject

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
i actually played a route where i hooked up with Kim and yes you can fuck her while she is on the phone with her bf. your buddy..and it was a hot as fuck scene..Kim is a smokin hottie. despite being a total bitch. she actually seems to be liking the mc as this goes on more and more.
I remember her saying that she wanted to have fake friendship with the mc to cover for her cheating but it feel like they become like real friends and more :BootyTime: the mc sees the real unfiltered Kim she is really entertaining. Best line of dialogue in the game ---->
1674668555107.png
1674668632197.png

After this she just stand there shocked by the MC :KEK::KEK:

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes