bb2269

Jan 24, 2022
I believe it's safe to assume that there will be a cuckolding path with Kim, def. not as wholesome as the one with Jen (though I don't pursue Jen so I'm not 100% sure about her).
Yes Kim looks maybe possible (and possibly Deb or even Emma). I think Jen's would be more Netorase (willing stag/vixen type relationship). Whereas Kim and those others more from a Femdom type perspective though the lines of course can blur with these things.

I am attempting as many women as I can heh heh heh. there's a lot of potential different paths it feels like in this game (including way different from this particular kink) with pretty good character development/depth which makes it one of my current favorites.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Yes Kim looks maybe possible (and possibly Deb or even Emma). I think Jen's would be more Netorase (willing stag/vixen type relationship). Whereas Kim and those others more from a Femdom type perspective though the lines of course can blur with these things.

I am attempting as many women as I can heh heh heh. there's a lot of potential different paths it feels like in this game (including way different from this particular kink) with pretty good character development/depth which makes it one of my current favorites.
Jen seems for me more suitable for cuckquean route with dominant MC. As I see cuckold (I'm not a fan, so correct me if I'm wrong!) it's kind of when wife humiliates husband together with bull. With both Jen and MC submissive I don't see this, so it's more sharing or something like that for me (I think that's what you mean by netorase, right?). As for cuckold I would bet on Kim (for Deb it didn't really work out in her previous relationship, so I don't think she would go for this). Emma? That's tricky... I can see her having both cuckquean and cuckold route, depending on subissive/dominant MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: selberdreher

bb2269

Jan 24, 2022
Jen seems for me more suitable for cuckquean route with dominant MC. As I see cuckold (I'm not a fan, so correct me if I'm wrong!) it's king of when wife humiliates husband together with bull. With both Jen and MC submissive I don't see this, so it's more sharing or something like that for me (I think that's what you mean by netorase, right?). As for cuckold I would bet on Kim (for Deb it didn't really for out in her previous relationship, so I don't think she would go for this). Emma? That's tricky... I can see her having both cuckquean and cuckold route, depending on subissive/dominant MC.
Stag/Vixen/Hotwife/Netorase situation need not include the woman or bull doing any active humiliation. Just the guy likes to watch and all are happy about it. Often the guy "re-claims" the wife/love interest when alone afterwards. I'm not saying this will go that route but seems possible. (whereas with Kim or the other potential femdom types, humiliation likely more active).

Cuckqueen is definite possiblity if you are playing the dom route to Jen. That's I think a more obvious route.

But if you play it you are both sub, there is dialogue where they openly discuss watching her with either a gal or a guy and wanting to organize/make it happen (if it's a gal, the MC can suggest Deb, although Jen seems to prefer it be a guy - which no character yet is hinted at yet that I've seen if it's even going to be an already established character).

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok a question because I don't want to go too much back and forward: if you don't go with Deb\Carl the first time it's over or you can still have femdom scenes with Deb? She's not my super favourite (for now) but I'd like to know.

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
So what exactly does depravity and degradation entail, watersports? Also kudos on making a compelling character that is both a misandrist dominatrix and a dick hungry feminist.

Reactions: pantypriv

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Ok a question because I don't want to go too much back and forward: if you don't go with Deb\Carl the first time it's over or you can still have femdom scenes with Deb? She's not my super favourite (for now) but I'd like to know.
Nope, you can reject their offer. But during a talk with Deb at the beginning of chapter 3, make sure to tell her that you’d have liked to try be submissive for her if it were just you two, without Carl present. If you do that, then her sensitive path is still open for you.

So what exactly does depravity and degradation entail, watersports? Also kudos on making a compelling character that is both a misandrist dominatrix and a dick hungry feminist.
Spoilers :p

BTW, does anyone that plays on Linux (like SteelyDan14 or A Common Crab) can please tell me if the game freezes when openning the profile menu, or if everything works just fine? I got a bug report saying that. In principle, there shouldn’t be any differences to the Windows version, but I can’t really be sure because I don’t have a Linux OS. Thanks.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I've already said the game is awesome, but I'm trying now the "sensitive" path and here's what I really hate: every time there should be some sort of femdom scene the MC has to explain in detail (and I mean lenghty explanations) how he likes it, why he likes it, what his recent tendencies are, and so on.. it's a complete turnoff and seems like he has to describe or justify what is going to happen.. stop that and let the female character take the initiative, the scene on chp 1 was perfectly fine, Idk why you had to ruin that..
(I'm at chp 4)

Last edited:

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
BTW, does anyone that plays on Linux (like SteelyDan14 or A Common Crab) can please tell me if the game freezes when openning the profile menu, or if everything works just fine? I got a bug report saying that. In principle, there shouldn’t be any differences to the Windows version, but I can’t really be sure because I don’t have a Linux OS. Thanks.
Everything works fine here (Debian 11). And thank you for an absolutely engaging story and quite versatile characters!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Nope, you can reject their offer. But during a talk with Deb at the beginning of chapter 3, make sure to tell her that you’d have liked to try be submissive for her if it were just you two, without Carl present. If you do that, then her sensitive path is still open for you.

Spoilers :p

Sorry for the late reply... I am not always on my Linux laptop but I am today and everything seems to work fine, but I had never seen the profiles before so thanks for asking me to look for it! :)

But no, I have never had any problems with the Linux versions. The only time Linux is ever a problem with Ren'py is at loading. There are special files to load it, but it uses all the other game/VN files Windows uses, so there really should never be an issue as long as the player can load up the game.

Reactions: MrSilverLust
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes