NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just started playing this. Are there any actual lewd scene with Carol in current version of the MC is like one of those indecisive protagonist who keep resisting her advance until the very end. Because it certain seem that way.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just started playing this. Are there any actual lewd scene with Carol in current version of the MC is like one of those indecisive protagonist who keep resisting her advance until the very end. Because it certain seem that way.
Keep playing you'll find what you seek and more.

Reactions: BTungsteno

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Keep playing you'll find what you seek and more.
I'm sorry but it feel kinda boring for me to be honest. To much inner dialogue and flashback. I like the setting and the characters but so far only Carol is available and the MC is not advancing on her. Will we meet Naomi, Alice or some other hot girl later and have fun with them?

• Sad
Reactions: MrFriendly

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
I'm sorry but it feel kinda boring for me to be honest. To much inner dialogue and flashback. I like the setting and the characters but so far only Carol is available and the MC is not advancing on her. Will we meet Naomi, Alice or some other hot girl later and have fun with them?
play until the end , so many HOT SCENE WITH OTHER GIRLS , be patient , read the walkthrough for the scene choice

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
play until the end , so many HOT SCENE WITH OTHER GIRLS , be patient , read the walkthrough for the scene choice
Hot scene at the current right? Dream scene and flashback not do it for me. Also what about Carol? I won't want to look at the walkthrough because there could be some spoiler.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Hot scene at the current right? Dream scene and flashback not do it for me. Also what about Carol? I won't want to look at the walkthrough because there could be some spoiler.
Exclusively, the only scene that doesn't take place in the current time is a flashback/dream about Alice. Carol does have a lot of lewd scenes too.

Reactions: NukaCola

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You asked and were told that what you wanted was in future scenes in the game and then complain about the pace. Why ask if you aren't going to listen to people who've played to the current end of existing content?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You asked and were told that what you wanted was in future scenes in the game and then complain about the pace. Why ask if you aren't going to listen to people who've played to the current end of existing content?
I don't think this game is for them... Don't like the format, don't like the pace, don't like the inner monologue, don't like the flashbacks. It sounds like all they want is to see the lewd scenes and are upset there's a plot getting in the way.

<shrug>

I don't like zombie horror in most mediums but I love this game. To each their own.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Do not worry mate there is still a lot of content for you to go before you get to the end of this version. Consider the first few chapters as background for a conversation that the MC and Carol will have. This conversation is actually two adults actually talking unlike two idiots acting as teenagers like in other VNs. Once they have this conversation they start to fuck like crazy bunnies and the cast starts to expand. You just have to endure some more reading and then you are golden. (y)

[edit]
------------
Also you might want to download the WT mod, that mod also lets you see both scenes when you have to choose between two lewd scenes.

Reactions: NukaCola

Fourhorseman

Apr 26, 2018
Getting sydney out was a bad move man, really, doesn`t make sense, her family have 2 male members, if they go to that cursed feminist camp they will get killed and she knows it, and afterall a lot of people was gettint fond to her, i was planning on keeping this harem 3 girls, Carol, Naomi and Sydney was just perfect, please say you`re clif hanging us, and she`ll be back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jun 6, 2018
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.16.0

IMPORTANT: (Fair warning v0.15.0, I had to backup a few saves in order to get one to work, due to the game being updated to the new version of renpy, this SHOULD be all yo have to do, if all else fails start a new save and using skipping to get back to where you where, but like I said you shouldn't have to, if you back up a few saves.)

Note:
Did not add the alternate Naomi scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:

It needs to be updated.!!! any other WT mods around? If yes, plz lemme know.

Jan 24, 2021
Getting sydney out was a bad move man, really, doesn`t make sense, her family have 2 male members, if they go to that cursed feminist camp they will get killed and she knows it, and afterall a lot of people was gettint fond to her, i was planning on keeping this harem 3 girls, Carol, Naomi and Sydney was just perfect, please say you`re clif hanging us, and she`ll be back.
Not to mention she was going to school to be a nurse. Somewhat of an asset for someone that keeps getting into trouble.

I guess the idea was lesbian & feminist cult is all the tacos she can eat.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
It's a story heavy game. the lewdness does come, but it's later on. If you're looking for a quick wank then this game isn't for you

Reactions: Ollam and m4pII
Jun 6, 2018
This is the current version of the game I'm not sure what you're talking about people have been using this mod for almost a week now.

Okay, sorry, IDK why i got some error, without the mod, the game played fine. But when i attached the mod, some error came up! I didnt get it. Anyway, for now, I'll wait for the next update and I'll play it then.

Thank you for your reply though . :)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Okay, sorry, IDK why i got some error, without the mod, the game played fine. But when i attached the mod, some error came up! I didnt get it. Anyway, for now, I'll wait for the next update and I'll play it then.

Thank you for your reply though . :)
Saves have been a bit wonky so I'd say it might have to do w with that. You might try deleting your persistent save file and app data, that has been the cause of a lot of people's problems with similar issues. But, it has nothing to do with my mod.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not to mention she was going to school to be a nurse. Somewhat of an asset for someone that keeps getting into trouble.

I guess the idea was lesbian & feminist cult is all the tacos she can eat.
The idea is she was never going to let go of her family no matter how dim the hope of finding them was. That was the way she was broken by the apocalipse.:cry:

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018
Saves have been a bit wonky so I'd say it might have to do w with that. You might try deleting your persistent save file and app data, that has been the cause of a lot of people's problems with similar issues. But, it has nothing to do with my mod.

That might have been the problem. Thank you for your reply. :)

Stay safe.

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes