D

Deleted member 3619428

In episode 14 or maybe it was episode 13 when naomi ask if she should pursue Sydney i i clearly chose the i want to keep you for myself option yet she still ended up sleeping with her when mc was outside on a mission and later said that to carol that mc allowed her to do that saying that she's a adult woman and can make her own choices is it a bug or something or did it happend because of my walkthrough zoey mod though i doubt that since even mc says that he allowed that it's bugging me quite lot i was liking this game quite a lot but that one thing ruin whole immersion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
In episode 14 or maybe it was episode 13 when naomi ask if she should pursue Sydney i i clearly chose the i want to keep you for myself option yet she still ended up sleeping with her when mc was outside on a mission and later said that to carol that mc allowed her to do that saying that she's a adult woman and can make her own choices is it a bug or something or did it happend because of my walkthrough zoey mod though i doubt that since even mc says that he allowed that it's bugging me quite lot i was liking this game quite a lot but that one thing ruin whole immersion.
IIRC there was a bug in ep 13 or 14, where for some player, the Naomi/Sydney scene was triggered even they made a different choice (no mod used), i think starting a episode or so earlier solved that problem.
In ur case i'd guess it's the mod, the mod shows all scenes iirc.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3619428

IIRC there was a bug, where for some player, the Naomi/Sydney scene was triggered even they made a different choice (no mod used), i think starting a episode or so earlier solved that problem.
In ur case i'd guess it's the mod, the mod shows all scenes iirc.
Yeah but at the end of episode 16 there was that kiss scene too between naomi and Sydney and mc remark naomi sex scene with her so i doubt it's the mod since the dialogue after that cleary is showing that the choice i choose was ignore by the game

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah but at the end of episode 16 there was that kiss scene too between naomi and Sydney and mc remark naomi sex scene with her so i doubt it's the mod since the dialogue after that cleary is showing that the choice i choose was ignore by the game
I didn't read that anyone else has this problem, did u try it without mod ?
For me sounds as u get both scenes, one where u agreed to Noami/Sydney and the other where u disagreed.

D

Deleted member 3619428

I didn't read that anyone else has this problem, did u try it without mod ?
For me sounds as u get both scenes, one where u agreed to Noami/Sydney and the other where u disagreed.
Yeah that's how it works the mod shows the scene you choose first and later the alternative and zoey usually gives up a heads-up on when i am watching the alternative one but it didn't happened with that naomi sydney scene i only just got that and nothing else and all later dialogue were about that scene and i did tried restarting from that choice many times but still nothing change same thing happened.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah that's how it works the mod shows the scene you choose first and later the alternative and zoey usually gives up a heads-up on when i am watching the alternative one but it didn't happened with that naomi sydney scene i only just got that and nothing else and all later dialogue were about that scene and i did tried restarting from that choice many times but still nothing change same thing happened.
Well to me it sounds it is the mod, as said no one else seems to have that problem, so i really doubt it is a bug.
I would try it without the mod and best load from a save from the begining of that episode, as i remember in 13 or 14 was a problem for some, which didn't use the mod and i don't know if that was fixed.

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018

New chapter. New part. New scenery.
With the story moving beyond the city limits, Now & Then gets to start exploring newer locations, even if some of them are brief stops along the road. With what's been built set-wise and written in the script so far, there is certainly a road trip quality to this episode. Gone are the cityscapes, replaced with more organic locations. Of course, for our cast that also means having to deal with road hazards, like moving stalled cars out of the way and finding places to pee off the side of the road.

As with Chapter 9 (after fleeing the apartment) and 12 (which followed the huge sequence with the bandits and meeting Sydney), the newest chapter will be a lower-impact experience. This is especially necessary since it will the first time in the game that Alice has been with Jack and the girls in the present, so you'll need to catch up with her and how everyone interacts with her. You'll also see how her stats play out. There will be more on this in future updates as is finalize the terminology.
Thanks for your support and your interest,
- Kinderfeld

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

New chapter. New part. New scenery.
With the story moving beyond the city limits, Now & Then gets to start exploring newer locations, even if some of them are brief stops along the road. With what's been built set-wise and written in the script so far, there is certainly a road trip quality to this episode. Gone are the cityscapes, replaced with more organic locations. Of course, for our cast that also means having to deal with road hazards, like moving stalled cars out of the way and finding places to pee off the side of the road.

As with Chapter 9 (after fleeing the apartment) and 12 (which followed the huge sequence with the bandits and meeting Sydney), the newest chapter will be a lower-impact experience. This is especially necessary since it will the first time in the game that Alice has been with Jack and the girls in the present, so you'll need to catch up with her and how everyone interacts with her. You'll also see how her stats play out. There will be more on this in future updates as is finalize the terminology.
Thanks for your support and your interest,
- Kinderfeld
Not putting in spoilers as this was many chapters ago, but don't read below if you don't want to know ...

I cannot wait for the conversation with Alice that you took Naomi's cherry, and also screwed Alice a while ago as well. That might get ... awkward :) I also cannot wait for the new dynamic in the group.

One other thing Kinderfeld I assume you knew a while ago where the story was going with Sydney. Dude - that was a lot effort into making the code right for working with Sydney, the conversations, interactions, etc. Mother Fucking Bravo for commitment to the craft. A lot of Devs would have taken the lazy route, but that was a lot of work making everything work based on multiple dimensional matrices of decision points, when her story parts ways. Again Bravo.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not putting in spoilers as this was many chapters ago, but don't read below if you don't want to know ...

I cannot wait for the conversation with Alice that you took Naomi's cherry, and also screwed Alice a while ago as well. That might get ... awkward :) I also cannot wait for the new dynamic in the group.

One other thing Kinderfeld I assume you knew a while ago where the story was going with Sydney. Dude - that was a lot effort into making the code right for working with Sydney, the conversations, interactions, etc. Mother Fucking Bravo for commitment to the craft. A lot of Devs would have taken the lazy route, but that was a lot of work making everything work based on multiple dimensional matrices of decision points, when her story parts ways. Again Bravo.
Alice's scene with Jack was a dream so far as i remember. Also from what Naomi says her mother has a really strange habit of trying to compete with her. So i wouldn't be surprised if she tries to make a pass at Jack after learning the truth. :p

Also he sure deserve kudos for going where he wanted with Sydney's story.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Alice's scene with Jack was a dream so far as i remember. Also from what Naomi says her mother has a really strange habit of trying to compete with her. So i wouldn't be surprised if she tries to make a pass at Jack after learning the truth. :p

Also he sure deserve kudos for going where he wanted with Sydney's story.
My memory is old and tired so I may well be completely wrong, but IIRC she already made a weak pass at him long before the epidemic occurred. He played dumb.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
D

Deleted member 3619428

Well to me it sounds it is the mod, as said no one else seems to have that problem, so i really doubt it is a bug.
I would try it without the mod and best load from a save from the begining of that episode, as i remember in 13 or 14 was a problem for some, which didn't use the mod and i don't know if that was fixed.
If you say so though i still think it's a bug but well anyway my immersion is already ruin it will be hard to get back in the game now thanks for your help by the way.

erkper

May 16, 2018
If you say so though i still think it's a bug but well anyway my immersion is already ruin it will be hard to get back in the game now thanks for your help by the way.
Yes, it was the mod. In the un-modded game if you keep Naomi for yourself or don't sleep with Sydney the game remembers...

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are using a mod, look up what the mod actually does and if you run into any "bugs" it's likely the mod. Mods are usually unofficial, you are taking a risk of the game not working as intended. The game dev is not responsible for any issues that arise, nor is the mod creator if they're open and honest about what the mod does (Zoey has posted here about this mod and what it is/does, and other people have posted because they didn't look up what it is/does). If you care about immersion, don't alter the base game.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
That never actually happened, was a dream iirc.
Well fuck me .. that changes things. LOL :) The hardest thing is I spend most of my time w/ this game in the code (writing the WT) sometimes I forget all the details when I do my actual runthroughs :)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
My memory is old and tired so I may well be completely wrong, but IIRC she already made a weak pass at him long before the epidemic occurred. He played dumb.
I just remember the scene (not the words, the pictures), a bathroom at a bbq in the past. I don't remember the actual events.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm thrilled we reunited with Alice as I've had a soft spot for the sexy milf and that bathroom fantasy scene with the MC was pretty hot. That said, I too am disappointed we basically traded Sydney for her, as I had already gotten attached to her character. I mean, who wouldn't want a gorgeous, naturally busty redheaded nurse-in-training as part of their growing harem? I can at least confirm from the Dev on his Patreon page, we may not have seen the last of her... obviously without giving spoilers, all he would confirm is that in the interim after splitting up with her, she does not die, so there's a chance to see her again at some point later in the story.

The other comment I made was how interesting it was going to be going forward with Alice already previously thirsty for the MC, and without her husband to keep her in check, we'll see if Naomi and Carol both feel threatened by her inevitable advances and how she will react once their throuple arrangement is revealed. He also confirmed that "there will definitely be new relationship dynamics to explore starting in CH17."

D

Deleted member 3619428

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are using a mod, look up what the mod actually does and if you run into any "bugs" it's likely the mod. Mods are usually unofficial, you are taking a risk of the game not working as intended. The game dev is not responsible for any issues that arise, nor is the mod creator if they're open and honest about what the mod does (Zoey has posted here about this mod and what it is/does, and other people have posted because they didn't look up what it is/does). If you care about immersion, don't alter the base game.
Thanks for your post i believe i fuck up by using the zoe mod most mods on f95 aren't like that though they just highlight the stuff which would give you the most scenes but it seems that zoe goes way over board by unlocking scenes which goes against the player choices but what ruined the immersion for me was that later dialogues in later episodes always indicated that naomi and Sydney had sex that was a immersion breaking factor for me zoey literally created a mod which made the game ignore your player choices i will keep in mind never to use zoe mod again for this game again just to be clear i still am not sure whether the bug or whatever was caused by zoe mod or not but still after what happened it's better to just use pdf walkthrough for this game if i ever get back to playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
She is a liability in dangerous areas, so u will need to keep her safe, child or not.
I don't see a reason why she couldn't take care, while being in a (relative) safe place and accompanied by one of the girls, while MC/MC + a girl are out patroling/scavenging or whatever.
She is not retarded or disabled + she raised 2 kids and none cares if she spaces out for a few minutes (while being in a safe place), it's not like other parents have their eyes on a child every single minute, worst case, one of the girls would be there.

That being said, Alice is more than enough to take care of.
May the plot-armor be with her. (otherwise i don't think she will live long, seeing how planless and unprepared the MC is)
I too hope Alice has plenty of plot armor, the group needs her to complete the ultimate incest harem hopefully she isn't too "damaged" for lack of a better word.

Regarding the kid: Maybe the author could've made it into a situation where it wouldn't be annoying as fuck to haul his ass around, but with Alice already being a liability on her own we don't need two people that need constant supervision. At least with Alice you just have to worry about her blanking out every now and then, kids are noisy, kids do real dumb shit, and if he's young enough he literally couldn't take care of himself. Luckily for now he's is staying at the compound. I'm much more interested in the group we have now than the one we had before. Besides, the less characters the story focuses on, the more indepth the author can get with the main cast.

I'm looking forward to Alice figuring out that MC is banging both the girls though. I'd imagine at first it's going to go over like a lead balloon.

Edit: I had a brain fart and forgot Carol is adopted, so maybe we can't have the ultimate incest harem but by god Alice and Naomi sure help.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes