Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I too hope Alice has plenty of plot armor, the group needs her to complete the ultimate incest harem hopefully she isn't too "damaged" for lack of a better word.

Regarding the kid: Maybe the author could've made it into a situation where it wouldn't be annoying as fuck to haul his ass around, but with Alice already being a liability on her own we don't need two people that need constant supervision. At least with Alice you just have to worry about her blanking out every now and then, kids are noisy, kids do real dumb shit, and if he's young enough he literally couldn't take care of himself. Luckily for now he's is staying at the compound. I'm much more interested in the group we have now than the one we had before. Besides, the less characters the story focuses on, the more indepth the author can get with the main cast.

I'm looking forward to Alice figuring out that MC is banging both the girls though. I'd imagine at first it's going to go over like a lead balloon.

Edit: I had a brain fart and forgot Carol is adopted, so maybe we can't have the ultimate incest harem but by god Alice and Naomi sure help.
I'm already looking forward to the inevitable Alice scene where she recovers just enough to remember she's still thirsty for the MC only to walk in on a Carol/Naomi sandwich with the MC in flagrante delicto. The only question is how long before she gives zero fucks and is good with sharing?

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I'm already looking forward to the inevitable Alice scene where she recovers just enough to remember she's still thirsty for the MC only to walk in on a Carol/Naomi sandwich with the MC in flagrante delicto. The only question is how long before she gives zero fucks and is good with sharing?
Yea I have a feeling things are going to be awkward for a bit. You think Carol and Naomi are gonna hook up? Carol so far has shown no interest in women.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Honestly if she hasn't experimented by now like Naomi did with Sydney, chances are really low it happens. Never say never as they did share a kiss if I'm not mistaken, and given how much Carol wants to please the MC, she might consider a 3some with some limited interaction with Naomi. Realistically, they'd probably just taking turns banging the MC to start off with until they get comfortable playing with each other only if Carol really wants to.

Reactions: JonTommy

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Yea I agree with you. If Carol and Naomi do start fooling around I hope it's a really slow build up. It's refreshing to not have bisexual girls right from the get go. Shit I was surprised when Naomi let us choose (I said "no" mostly because we didn't know Sydney if she asked a little down the line I might've said yes. Hell, I didn't bang Sydney), so I'm sure it would be a situation like that all over again except ya know, with Carol.

So! Here's to the slow reveal that MC is banging both girls, how Alice copes with it, and to her hopefully joining in and maybe a slow burn romance between Carol and Naomi.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah it's actually refreshing not to have every potential L.I. coincidentally bi-curious from the start, though if it's a harem/poly game/story, I'm ok with it as realistically some of the girls are going to get bored waiting for their turn with the MC. As long as it's understood the girls are sharing the MC and each other so no awkward feelings get in the way, then I'm ok with a little girl/girl or girl/girl/MC sexy time.

I was a little hesitant at first with letting Naomi experiment, mostly as I wasn't sure I could trust Sydney to not try and NTR her away from us, but was pleasantly surprised she isn't a lesbian (though it's inferred she's had more than her share of girlfriends/hookups compared to boyfriends/straight sex). Not only is she a total smoke-show, but her sex scene with the MC was ridiculously hot (I'm partial to redheads on principle, especially the naturally busty ones :love: ) plus her medical background made me sad to see her go. I really wanted to permanently add her to the harem despite her backstory wanting to keep searching for her family. The only silver lining the dev confirmed when I asked him if we were every going to cross paths with her again, was that she will not die/be killed off screen while she is no longer with us. So I'm choosing to take that as a positive chance we'll see her again eventually....(y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Very unlikely to happen. Carol already stated she isn't attracted to women. The school was the best place where this could have happened (being a more or less stable place to hide) but nothing did there. Doubt things will happen now with the four of them on the road.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I too hope Alice has plenty of plot armor, the group needs her to complete the ultimate incest harem hopefully she isn't too "damaged" for lack of a better word.

Regarding the kid: Maybe the author could've made it into a situation where it wouldn't be annoying as fuck to haul his ass around, but with Alice already being a liability on her own we don't need two people that need constant supervision. At least with Alice you just have to worry about her blanking out every now and then, kids are noisy, kids do real dumb shit, and if he's young enough he literally couldn't take care of himself. Luckily for now he's is staying at the compound. I'm much more interested in the group we have now than the one we had before. Besides, the less characters the story focuses on, the more indepth the author can get with the main cast.

I'm looking forward to Alice figuring out that MC is banging both the girls though. I'd imagine at first it's going to go over like a lead balloon.

Edit: I had a brain fart and forgot Carol is adopted, so maybe we can't have the ultimate incest harem but by god Alice and Naomi sure help.
Yes i just meant it wouldn't change much, in terms of that there is a liability the group needs to be careful about.
If u just had MC, Carol/Naomi they could take a more proactive approach.

I mean it's nice that Alice is alive, even more so that she wasn't captured by bandits. But personaly i have no interest in her, besids being friends, imo Sydney was hotter and her medical knowledge valubale...so not a good exchange.

Somehow i would have liked a option to speak with Sydney under 4 eyes, knock her out and put her in the car as they fleed.
I mean, some may call it deprivation of liberty or even kidnapping, i'd say it is to help a very delusional friend, which was at that moment not able to make a rational choice, do to her delusions. As friends we would obviously try to help her, so she can come to terms with the reality that her family is dead and she needs to move on.
And if she still want to go back after they tried to help her, well than thats her choice to do so: walk back to the city, through all the zombies & bandits, all alone... or maybe staying with the group isn't so bad, i mean, we wouldn't want to keep her against her will :whistle:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yes i just meant it wouldn't change much, in terms of that there is a liability the group needs to be careful about.
If u just had MC, Carol/Naomi they could take a more proactive approach.

I mean it's nice that Alice is alive, even more so that she wasn't captured by bandits. But personaly i have no interest in her, besids being friends, imo Sydney was hotter and her medical knowledge valubale...so not a good exchange.

Somehow i would have liked a option to speak with Sydney under 4 eyes, knock her out and put her in the car as they fleed.
I mean, some may call it deprivation of liberty or even kidnapping, i'd say it is to help a very delusional friend, which was at that moment not able to make a rational choice, do to her delusions. As friends we would obviously try to help her, so she can come to terms with the reality that her family is dead and she needs to move on.
And if she still want to go back after they tried to help her, well than thats her choice to do so: walk back to the city, through all the zombies & bandits, all alone... or maybe staying with the group isn't so bad, i mean, we wouldn't want to keep her against her will :whistle:
I mean I can understand wanting to do something drastic in order to try and change her mind and make her see that at best she's deluding herself with needless false hope and at worst, aligning herself with a radical, ultra feminist and a misandrist cult/community where even if her family showed up alive, chances are, dad and bro survive bandits and infected only to be involuntarily euthanized in "supposed sanctuary" of all places. But if you try and forcefully try and take that choice away from Sydney, she's consider you just as dangerous as those loonies we are trying to keep her away from. All you can really do is try and talk to her and tell her if she doesn't believe your warning, to try and keep her eyes and ears open for signs they aren't to be trusted and let her make up her own mind.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Part of me wonders - really hopes - that we will get an Epilogue at the end of Now and Then - one where the virus has burnt itself out and society has started to rebuild - with travel safe in caravan type groups. If we don't see Sydney before this, it would be nice to see her, perhaps with a child, and have her run into the MC, Carol, Naomi, Alice and their children. It would be fitting if, at the end, 'Now' had become relatively safe and a final 'Then' flashback was to the times where The MC and the girls met with and got to know Sydney - during the zombie apocalypse.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Problem is, if she does crack up... what's she gonna do about it? She can hardly storm off to her mothers or go for a walk to calm down. They're kinda all stuck with each other.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The latest update was great probably the best to date yet with so much going on and showing it's not so much the infected that are a problem but the living also pose such a major threat. The ending was a little bittersweet with leaving Julie and Sydney we should have got the much-used RV that is always used in the zombie genre for them all to travel with us :sneaky:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
With all these people complaining about Sydney's departure, I feel like there's one thing that everyone's forgetting.

Fear and paranoia are very, very powerful motivators.
If it hits you hard enough, it can scramble your entire psyche in a way that you can never recover from.
And even if the effects are only temporary, such things affect your decision-making skills.
After having been out in the open during the early stages of the infestation, fearing for her family out there, being driven out of her safe zone (the school), and already being socially anxious on top of that.. her decision doesn't surprise me.

Some of these things, I speak from experience.. I know just how hard it can fuck someone's head up.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As I understood it, if Sydney had to leave the school, the one place her and her brother agreed to meet if they were ever separated, I took that to be her only motivation going forward no matter how unlikely or unrealistic, her mission is to find her family or at least get some kind of confirmation they are dead to get the closure she needs to move on.

As it relates to her social anxiety, that's gonna be tough going from being isolated at the school, to slowly befriending and interacting w/the MC's group to now a larger community with some possible mentally unstable people in positions of leadership and among the general group of survivors.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
With all these people complaining about Sydney's departure, I feel like there's one thing that everyone's forgetting.

Fear and paranoia are very, very powerful motivators.
If it hits you hard enough, it can scramble your entire psyche in a way that you can never recover from.
And even if the effects are only temporary, such things affect your decision-making skills.
After having been out in the open during the early stages of the infestation, fearing for her family out there, being driven out of her safe zone (the school), and already being socially anxious on top of that.. her decision doesn't surprise me.

Some of these things, I speak from experience.. I know just how hard it can fuck someone's head up.
It is something i mentioned before, they all have been changed by their experiences surviving the fall of their civilization in different ways. In Sydney's case she got "stuck" waiting for people she most likely won't ever meet again.

As I understood it, if Sydney had to leave the school, the one place her and her brother agreed to meet if they were ever separated, I took that to be her only motivation going forward no matter how unlikely or unrealistic, her mission is to find her family or at least get some kind of confirmation they are dead to get the closure she needs to move on.

As it relates to her social anxiety, that's gonna be tough going from being isolated at the school, to slowly befriending and interacting w/the MC's group to now a larger community with some possible mentally unstable people in positions of leadership and among the general group of survivors.
From my understanding her anxiety was mostly brought up or exarcebated by spending months isolated from human contact. Staying in that community is likely to keep her mental health in a better state than when she was alone in the school. Although Sydney will likely follow the same patern of waiting for her parents to appear in front of her just like it happened with Naomi and Alice.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Just thought I'd share a typo I found --

During the scene when MC is returning Sydney's panties to her, when MC knocks on Sydney's door, it says "Naomi" is saying to come in, when it should be Sydney.

1622601881465.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not to mention with Cassie now gone that group that she was in could become a lot more paranoid I know Julie was going to sort out the whole issue with getting rid of the body and come up with some story but the MC not being around and Cassie missing and only Sydney left of the MC group well I can only hope that her medical expertise will be what keeps her safe.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Not to mention with Cassie now gone that group that she was in could become a lot more paranoid I know Julie was going to sort out the whole issue with getting rid of the body and come up with some story but the MC not being around and Cassie missing and only Sydney left of the MC group well I can only hope that her medical expertise will be what keeps her safe.
If the leadership of the compound is paranoid enough to kill off any man that accompanies the women they take in, they'll definitely take an interest in Sydney now that Cassie is gone. I'm willing to bet they take a keen interest in Julie as well since she made it no secret she knew and was friendly with MC going so far as staying the night with him if you choose to let her unless she can come up with one hell of a story her and Sydney will both feel some heat I bet.

It was mentioned that the person running the clinic was just a vet tech so Sydney should be too valuable to just knock off but Julie? She's just a guard I reckon. Sure she says she's got tons of friends there and that would make her safe, but I question that considering what we think we know about the inner workings of the compound.

Anyway, I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter. I never thought I'd get into a game like this because I'm way more into laid back lovey dovey shit, but man I dig this game a lot. I'm just hoping we don't run into any real tragedies in the future, at least not when it comes to the main group. I guess I'd probably drop it at that point, I like that the danger is there but you know you'll make it out, know what I mean?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked already but I don't want to look through recent posts as there seem to be a bunch of spoilers and I'm only up to Chapter 12 currently. I started getting these popups occasionally saying that scenes have been unlocked in previous chapters. What does this mean? I have to go back and start the game again to see these? Or is this some function of the walkthrough mod? I'm so confused.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes