Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
People it is a used car that has more than half a century of age. Maybe the previous owner made their own changes to it over the years to keep the car going. By Jack's own account he never had the engine checked before.

Anyway back to the update.

Was not expecting they to find the place in this update. Also it was unexpected to see it mostly abandoned save for one person (that we know off).

The interactions between Carol, Naomi and Miss Suck My Dick were kinda funny. Guess now we know to who Carol was pointing her gun in that preview.
Still a shitty situation making the house owner Hana a hostage in her own home. But at least i got a few like points with her by making Jack being polite and helping her when she was having a panic attack after the lights turn off.

Speaking of it hope Jack, Carol, Naomi and Alice make sure this place is up and running during the morning after the tempest pass. Also speaking of the girls nice to see Naomi and Alice making peace after a first brazen start, and Alice is definitely curious about tasting Jack.

Now onto more pressing matters. A small town called White Oak "owned" by someone called Sutter. That doesn't spell good news to the group specially when they have two robbers/scavengers called Trey and Bizzy following them. Guess they will have another siege situation on their hands.
If I understand correctly White Oak is a survivors' community near the Manor. The raiders tailing our harem are trying to take over White Oak. So in the next chapters we can expect new allies and foes and some good action like back in the school.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I thought that this was a great update. I don't care that the timing belt could or could not fail as I see what happened as Murphy's Law - if something can go wrong, it will (regardless of whether or not the reason laid out in the narrative fits your definition of possible or not). It also led to a great bit of introspection on why he stuck with the Charger, versus replacing it - all very human reasons to hold onto a physical object past its time (something else the creator was criticized for on F95 prior to the release of this chapter).

Now to turn Hanna into a true ally as the Marchand House is a prize and trouble is coming. Hanna also has a nice assault rifle, so there may be a weapons upgrade for everyone to help protect the new homestead.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
MC could have asked Hana how many are they when they got her, even if she probably wouldn't answer. They got into the house without much care. Sure if she wasn't alone, someone already must have come but maybe not. At least the MC should have thought about that in his inner thoughts

erkper

May 16, 2018
MC could have asked Hana how many are they when they got her, even if she probably wouldn't answer. They got into the house without much care. Sure if she wasn't alone, someone already must have come but maybe not. At least the MC should have thought about that in his inner thoughts
First thing they did was search the house room-by-room. It's not like making sure there weren't others lurking about wasn't on their minds.

Latest version changelog ??
Look 6 posts above yours please.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
it seem so but i can load my save at the start of chapter 14.
Yeah, tried an older save and that worked. Just before they found the camp with the van.

On the content:

I like the game. Not a big fan of the render engine, but the writing is solid and the game is fun to play. With or without the sexy time.
The new location is a bit weird - I hope we will get a map view of the area to better understand how it is shaped - maybe they draw something like that. Wished for something like that for the school too. The beach seems to be a MAJOR security risk - we didnt see how much of a problem that is, but it sounds serious. Especially when there are some potentially dangerous ppl in the next town - according to the 2 strangers that followed them. Or maybe they will become a threat to our group, because they saw how they got access to the area of the house.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If I understand correctly White Oak is a survivors' community near the Manor. The raiders tailing our harem are trying to take over White Oak. So in the next chapters we can expect new allies and foes and some good action like back in the school.
Pretty sure they answer to Sutter from the way they said "we're keeping a low profile until he wants to make a move".
But reading again it does feel like this Sutter person doesn't control White Oak but is obssessed with the place.

She wasn't really interested in complying with their questions and besides Carol and Naomi searched the place door to door after they entered and both were armed.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
She wasn't really interested in complying with their questions and besides Carol and Naomi searched the place door to door after they entered and both were armed.
Yeah it's a very minor thing, but they kinda took their time to search the rooms. They first all follow Hana upstairs. If someone else was there, they would have had the time to prepare themself.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah it's a very minor thing, but they kinda took their time to search the rooms. They first all follow Hana upstairs. If someone else was there, they would have had the time to prepare themself.
If someone else was in the house they would have come to help Hana when the confrontation started at the front door before she lost the advantage.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If someone else was in the house they would have come to help Hana when the confrontation started at the front door before she lost the advantage.
Not necessarily. Hana could have said she heard a noise and go check it alone. No gunshot was fired, and their voices would be unheard because of the wind. That's a big house

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Oh how i love this game. It's one of not many of this kind of game where i finish a chapter/update and am sad that it's already over although it wasn't even short... and it's not for the lewds either.

Wether Hana is alone or not in the house: I wouldn't be surprised if she was NOT alone ... but that maybe a family member of hers is in one of the locked rooms ... and locked in for a reason if you know what i mean.

The car: doesn't matter that much to me if it's a mistake in this case, and it's an easy to fix mistake anyway, lots of parts could give out that are not that easy to fix or replace right then and there. Wether or not it's very likely cause of how sturdy that engine is in general shouldn't matter too much either, as long as it CAN happen.
Maybe it turns out the car breaking down was a benefit in disguise in the end, with obvious 'raiders' hanging around they could later discover that a bit further down the road (after they started following the tracks instead of the road) they would have run into a real set up or so.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :- Now and Then V0.18 compressed

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
I wonder:
u & 0011 are same person ??
If not, why 0011's port here ??? (Asking just because of curiosity)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes