P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
And good morning/evening to you all fine people! Time for the final dev update alongside the release schedule for Ch22, hope you will enjoy it as always :BootyTime:

Nowandthen Update Banner copy.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7rNEK

Oct 8, 2021
Interesting game with fascinating premise, before starting I have to ask a question. Can we avoid the whole fatherXdaughter thing in this game? I'm not into fucking my daughter and I get that she's supposed to be adopted but I still find it fucked up and disgusting.

EDIT: Well after playing a bit apparently there is not, that's really a shame.

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Interesting game with fascinating premise, before starting I have to ask a question. Can we avoid the whole fatherXdaughter thing in this game? I'm not into fucking my daughter and I get that she's supposed to be adopted but I still find it fucked up and disgusting.

Negative, you can reject the others but the whole father x adopted daughter is playing a massive part in the plot. Removing it would be like removing the foundations of your house and hoping it will stand on its own. I still hope you can get through this and still enjoy what the game has to offer

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

You cannot deny it after the first few times it happens, but you can after a while (and other girls come into the picture) reject her. Basically not absolutely, but you can in the long term of the game reject her.

Reactions: jxd

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You cannot deny it after the first few times it happens, but you can after a while (and other girls come into the picture) reject her. Basically not absolutely, but you can in the long term of the game reject her.
I doubt the wisdom of rejecting Carol and picking someone else, after being intimate with her and allowing her to fall in love with you. Assuming, of course, you intend to survive.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I doubt the wisdom of rejecting Carol and picking someone else, after being intimate with her and allowing her to fall in love with you. Assuming, of course, you intend to survive.
I never said it was smart, nor like a good outcome. However at this point you can cut off Carol from the MC with no repercussions besides snarky/hostile comments from Carol.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Obviously my sense of humor missed the mark...
Nope - I LOL .. just clarifying for others not following. It is hard to know what to say as I know what is coming in some ways - and I don't want to be the guy who spoils anything ;) I generally get the next chapter a few days before Patreons so I can write the WT. Every response around this time is a mental hurdle of "what is public, what is private, what can I say, etc." I think I have a done a good job at not spoiling anything so far.

Reactions: UncleFredo

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Guys quick question there is an event where I need to decide if the mc will kill the girl who wants to kill him right? is there any negative outcome if i pick "KILL HER" ?

ps.
Im on harem route

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Guys quick question there is an event where I need to decide if the will kill the girl who wants to kill him right? is there any negative outcome if i pick "KILL HER" ?

ps.
Im on harem route
Not sure what you mean here. Did you mean the part with Cassie, the soldier girl that tried to kill MC at the hotel room in Chapter 16?

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Not sure what you mean here. Did you mean the part with Cassie, the soldier girl that tried to kill MC at the hotel room in Chapter 16?
yeah, this is event( btw sorry for my poor words :D )

oh ok, so nothing serious here, i hope killing her will not bite me in the future updates thanks mate

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
The MC kill her either way (it's a linear game). If you only choke her, he comes back to finish her without witnesses
oh ok thanks for that additional info, cuz while playing (v20) i have this vibes that cassie is related to hana (or i might misread that hana has sibling her father's favorite) so i ask right away if killing cassie is the right choice.

thanka mate

7rNEK

Oct 8, 2021
Negative, you can reject the others but the whole father x adopted daughter is playing a massive part in the plot. Removing it would be like removing the foundations of your house and hoping it will stand on its own. I still hope you can get through this and still enjoy what the game has to offer
Yeah man, glad I gave it a chance. It was a great game. Now I'm eagerly waiting for the next update.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
yeah, this is event( btw sorry for my poor words :D )

oh ok, so nothing serious here, i hope killing her will not bite me in the future updates thanks mate
So far - besides the "nerve" for Naomi, nothing has come from it. I generally go back and fix stuff if things change in previous chapters in the WT. I may have missed the odd one, but in general I have them all. Kinderfeld is pretty good about letting me know if there is something a few chapters back fixed that as a bug or something as well. A couple chapters ago I had to go back to chapter 4 (and we were on chapter 20) as there was a something that happened there that affected 16 chapters later .. lol

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes