Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Now & Then [v0.22.0] [ILSProductions] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.75 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.45 GB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 2.72 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.42 GB
- - -

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So... worst came to worst... its over for me, I am dropping this game, seems like the Devs couldn't hold back from making this some depressing drama galore, so yea I can't stand it anymore.
I dropped the game when the dev decided to make them act like bandits. And whatever happened this time, I haven't played so don't know, only confirms the game went in the wrong direction.

• Angry
Reactions: sava75 and kwiatos

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Good update, sad moment, but still good. I never expected everything to always be going perfect, so was prepared that something bad could happen eventually. These things are just going to happen in this type of setting. Can't save everyone, no matter how much you want to.

Still love this game though. Thanks for the update! :)

On a side note, anyone else think that Naomi looks different? Her face seems a little different to me, like it was changed a bit. Or maybe just the lighting is making her seem like she was changed. I don't know. Might just be me, but feel like her face is a bit different in this chapter. Maybe I just haven't got used to the hair yet lol.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah, people will probably not like this update, but this is a zombie/societal collapse game, so everything cannot always turn out for the best, and it does fit the atmosphere of the game somewhat (even if it is pretty depressing).
The problem is that at one point their are limits, when the main characters are just about the only characters either not evil or not suffering like Hell its too over the top trying to create super drama. See Zombie stories should serve either of two purposes, either its about the Zombies or its about Hope. Now some would say what about the moral decay of men? The thing is that its what Mad Max is for, Zombies should either be themselves pretty much the main characters, like in anything made by Romero or the Antagonizing Force of Zombie stories, an all consuming force that mankind has to struggle against.

The problem is dumb shows like Walking Dead decided that for the sake of keeping the story rolling indefinitely it should be a drama galore with humans conflict against other humans drama, which is just making the story too bloated and heavy. You have plenty of dystopia or post Apocalyptic stories that can cover the subject of the moral decay of men in situations where society crumble, and it act as the main antagonizing force, but its not supposed to be the case for zombie stories. This game has been tapping WAY too far in that direction, causing a perpetual drama overload, where everyone outside the main characters are pretty much either evil or some poor suffering people, it just make everything feel hopeless and depressing to go thru.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
God damn ILSProductions ...
(n):sick:(n)

It´s going that direction? Like those fu%&ing moron writers from "Walking Death" ... I stopped seeing this show as soon as they got to that humans against humans in an zombie apokalypse world ..... so disapponting .... *buuuuhhhhh*

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, people will probably not like this update, but this is a zombie/societal collapse game, so everything cannot always turn out for the best, and it does fit the atmosphere of the game somewhat (even if it is pretty depressing).
Then it should have been clear what was going to happen at the end of .21 instead of making everyone think there was even a slight chance of a different outcome.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
God damn ILSProductions ...
(n):sick:(n)

It´s going that direction? Like those fu%&ing moron writers from "Walking Death" ... I stopped seeing this show as soon as they got to that humans against humans in an zombie apokalypse world ..... so disapponting .... *buuuuhhhhh*
The fact that Julie isn't in the stat menu doesn't bode well for her.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Then it should have been clear what was going to happen at the end of .21 instead of making everyone think there was even a slight chance of a different outcome.
I agree with that. It probably was not the best idea to end off like that since people will be disappointed now, but it is a work in progress game.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I really hoped the story going that Emmie runs for her life and MC was gonna rescue her on his way from or to White Oaks (patrol?) ... or her grandfather rescues her but gets killed in the process ... FU%&!
And there it´s again ... those "bad" feelings about a harem sex game which should be relaxing & entertaining ... I guess this horror tag lets me see this game in totaly new light now .... :(

good night all ... need to sleep those "bad" feelings away ....

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The problem is that at one point their are limits, when the main characters are just about the only characters either not evil or not suffering like Hell its too over the top trying to create super drama. See Zombie stories should serve either of two purposes, either its about the Zombies or its about Hope. Now some would say what about the moral decay of men? The thing is that its what Mad Max is for, Zombies should either be themselves pretty much the main characters, like in anything made by Romero or the Antagonizing Force of Zombie stories, an all consuming force that mankind has to struggle against.

The problem is dumb shows like Walking Dead decided that for the sake of keeping the story rolling indefinitely it should be a drama galore with humans conflict against other humans drama, which is just making the story too bloated and heavy. You have plenty of dystopia or post Apocalyptic stories that can cover the subject of the moral decay of men in situations where society crumble, and it act as the main antagonizing force, but its not supposed to be the case for zombie stories. This game has been tapping WAY too far in that direction, causing a perpetual drama overload, where everyone outside the main characters are pretty much either evil or some poor suffering people, it just make everything feel hopeless and depressing to go thru.
I get your points and agree with some of them, and I just have 1 question/comment. At this point in the game, would it not be hard to make the zombies the main antagonists again? We are in the country (so little population for zombies to infect) and wouldn't most of the zombies be dead already due to the elements or starvation? That is my thinking as to why we get human vs human after awhile in zombie related media.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes